Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor News from an i raqi vendor

retep2010

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Retep2010:

Well, a revaluation of $0.23 and in light of the dinar's estimable value relative to the clear majority of the Gulf currencies is certainly plausible; however, I really don't know how much stock and trade that I would give to any Intel from, virtually, the proprietor of the Lucky Star Bazaar in Baghdad.

Sometimes, reliable information comes from the most unlikely sources. Let's all hope that when this new administration finally settles in that they give an ultimatum to the UN to either repeal the idiotic Chapter VII sanctions or Iraq will simply throw them off and ignore them.

How many opportunities have you folks personally witnessed where you can invest one thousand and turn it into 3 million ? Can you give us some examples ?

Even during the bubble stocks trading of the internet stocks this did not happen. I don't know what scientific basis you get your information and create expectations of wild delusion, but take what you can get. Why would you even consider three plus dollars ? where do you get this information ?

BULL, it will be ten times that................. if it comes in LESS than $2 I'll eat my keyboard.... I can't say anything else...........

One thing I've often wondered, and maybe you guys could shed some light on this, but in looking at other currencies over there, I was surprised that the Saudi Rial was .27 to the dollar. Why is it so low? They are a huge oil supplier as well...any input would be great

Well, if you did yoiur math corrrectly that is figuring what was stated as 1 IQD = .23 USD. This would actually be approx $4.18 USD to 1 IQD. Right now Kuwait is at .289 USD. Take your 1.00 USD

and divide it by 4.18 and see what you come up with.

Sorry, that is simply wishful thinking or really bad math. If 1 IQD= 0.23 USD then, dividing both sides of the = sign by 0.23 yields 4.18 IQD = 1 USD.

Sorry, that is simply wishful thinking or really bad math. If 1 IQD= 0.23 USD then, dividing both sides of the = sign by 0.23 yields 4.18 IQD = 1 USD.

Well .86= $1.166 One us dollar will buy 86% of a dinar then$ 1.166 will buy 1 dinar. the lower you go on rate say .86 down to .23 the more dollars you can buy with dinars.

Why would speculators buy up all the dinar if it RV's at .23?....wouldn't they be doing it now at .00086. That argument doesn't make sense. I think .23 is actually a great rate and does put them in line with SA which makes a lot more sense than anything higher.