Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TINA HAD A SCREEN SHOT THAT WAS A DONG = .48 CENTS

phoenix27

TINA HAD A SCREEN SHOT THAT WAS A DONG = .48 CENTS, 20 NOV

Nov 19 10:00 AM [TERRYK] MORNING ALL WHATS THE GOOD WORD TODAY TOOK THE WEEKEND OFF SPENT TIME WITH THE GRAND DAUGHTER SO IM HEARING THE DONG SHOWED UP ON A SCREEN LAST NIGHT DID ANYONE CASH IN LIKE .47 CAUSE I MISSED IT

Nov 19 10:03 AM [kktwahoo] TERRYK Tina had a screen shot that was at like .48 plus or minus a small bit

Nov 19 10:05 AM [happydi] TERRYK ..... Wahooo... I am ready, let this be our week

Nov 19 10:05 AM [TERRYK] YEA I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE GOT THAT I MADE CALLS AND TALKED TO LIKE 4 PEEPS AND THEY COULD NOT SEE IT

Nov 19 10:07 AM [kktwahoo] TERRYK She said it was "on some simple thing on her computer" - I think that is what she said???

Nov 19 10:07 AM [angelbabies28] terryk it was on her desktop gadget

Nov 19 10:08 AM [TERRYK] YEA

Nov 19 10:08 AM [angelbabies28] and it actually said $1 to 2.083 VND *************

Nov 19 10:10 AM [TERRYK] GOT TO RUN ALOT TO DO TODAY, IF I GET ANYTHING I WILL BE BACK GOD BLESS U ALL

Nov 19 10:12 AM [justincase] kktwahoo did tina post the screenshot? would love to see it.

Nov 19 10:13 AM [kktwahoo] justincase I am not sure - let me check

Nov 19 10:13 AM [justincase] kktwahoo ok, thx

Nov 19 10:23 AM [smut] It is still showing on my gadget USD $1.00/VND 2.087 VND 1.00/USD 0.479 ******************

Nov 19 10:25 AM [justincase] smut where is that?

Nov 19 10:26 AM [kktwahoo] justincase She did NOT post and does not plan on, unless someone can verify it - then she may change her mind but evidently she is NOT the only one seeing it?

Nov 19 10:27 AM [justincase] kktwahoo ok, I understand. can this gadget be seen on a website?

Nov 19 10:29 AM [angelbabies28] justincase its a gadget that was already on her computer

Nov 19 10:29 AM [justincase] angelbabies28 ok cool. I am installing on mine right now, I found it.

Nov 19 10:32 AM [kktwahoo] justincase What is it called?

Nov 19 10:33 AM [justincase] kktwahoo Just search for currency gadget, several on web.

Nov 19 10:40 AM [tina] Just because we see it on the chart doesn't mean anyone is cashing in... it is just a currency gadget we have on our computer nothing more

Nov 19 10:41 AM [JAH] tina xe .com is at .0000479 for exchange it has not changed

Nov 19 10:42 AM [tina] ok we didn't say it was everywhere just on the one we see could be IDK just told you all what I saw

Nov 19 10:42 AM [nano36] sounds like the gadget is dropping the leading zeros

Nov 19 10:43 AM [JAH] IDK

10:54 AM [texasgirl1] If you want a really good currency counter that is free - go to coinmill.com - you can enter any currency and compare it to any currency - very quick and accurate

10:54 AM [Mrs. Seafood] texasgirl1 thank you

10:56 AM [nano36] texasgirl1 thank you for that info

10:57 AM [yabba dabba] yike just flew in from iraq...they have a mc d's there..and shab really like their fries...and tartar...he is back jack...look out aNd still making me pay for breakfast...IDK ******************

*****************MOD NOTICE*****************

If you continue to post links to other sites, your posting ability will be disabled - understand! You have been told a number of times.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed links to other site
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hackers are constantly trying to hack it and make a fortune .. im not talking about kids either .. just forget about all the screen shots .. they mean nothing .. its not practice .. its nothing but hackers

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3&gs_mss=forex%20hackers&pq=forex%20robot%20hackers&cp=11&gs_id=2d&xhr=t&q=forex+hacked&pf=p&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&oq=forex+hacke&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=613bd7f1f9392807&bpcl=38625945&biw=837&bih=539&bs=1

Netdania is showing the VND/EUR at 0.375 which would make the Dong about 48 cents. It has been around this value since Netdania altered the software in August.

The real rate is 26622 to the Euro which would be 0.0000375 dollars. Looks to me like it is a question of the decimal point. There are several strange values, the THB is showing at 0.147 which would make it about half a cent. All the strange rates would be correct if the decimal place was moved by either 2, 3 or 4 places.

It is quite possible other sites are picking up from the Netdania data.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h68ql0.jpg

Read more:

• Upvote 1