Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Botched FBI Raid Nearly Kills Unarmed Family

krome2ez

Another Botched FBI Raid Nearly Kills Unarmed Family

November 20, 2012 by Sam Rolley

fbi1119_image.jpg

Last week, an FBI raid of a suburban Maryland home left an 18-year-old woman wounded when agents burst through her door to execute a warrant before opening fire on the unarmed inhabitants of the home.

Members of the Hughley family said that agents swarmed their George’s County home at 6 a.m. last Thursday. The FBI’s Washington field office has yet to specify what the warrant was for.

When the agents entered the home forcibly in full riot gear, homeowner Emory Hughley said that one agent allegedly felt threatened by his 18-year-old daughter who was clad only in a sleep shirt. According to the resident, the agent then opened fire at least seven times putting multiple holes in the brick wall behind his daughter and barely missing her head.

“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he told ABC 7.

His daughter was treated for a minor wound and released from a local hospital.

“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” said Hughley.

Hughley’s neighbors told reporters that they could not imagine any reason for the family to be raided by the FBI.

http://personalliberty.com/2012/11/20/another-botched-fbi-raid-nearly-kills-unarmed-family/

Theres nothing like a scared person with a gun.Shoot first then ask questions later.

See if no one had a gun these kind of things would never happen.

Just innocent folks trying to sleep and then BAM.

That could have been YOU or your families and why do we need guns again?

Oh I dont need a gun All you need is a DONK (crocodile dundee) Oh thats right you would have to have a pair

to fight like that.

If they were not even smart enough to find a address go ahead and give them a gun?

I feel sorry for the victims.God Bless Them.

• Downvote 3

At least in this case it's undisputed that this Family got saved by the fact they did not have arms or at least they had no arms in their hands when these gentlemen raided their place at 6 AM.

I'm happy the young woman was not killed by these very irresponsible individuals wearing a badge. Talk about arrogance.

Theres nothing like a scared person with a gun.Shoot first then ask questions later.

See if no one had a gun these kind of things would never happen.

Just innocent folks trying to sleep and then BAM.

That could have been YOU or your families and why do we need guns again?

Oh I dont need a gun All you need is a DONK (crocodile dundee) Oh thats right you would have to have a pair

to fight like that.

If they were not even smart enough to find a address go ahead and give them a gun?

I feel sorry for the victims.God Bless Them.

I'll humor you. The ones who shot were the authorities...do you think if government took away everyone's guns that they (government) would unarm themselves?

The only ones who would be armed at that point would be authorities and criminals...do you believe criminals aren't going to be armed?

• Upvote 2