Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

not even george bush can change the word of God

Babylon in Iraq was destroyed as an example to all nations that exalt themseves over and against the God of heaven.Take warning,This is historical fact.The bible is 100% accurate.Man tries to manipulate history for his own advantage.After 9-11-01 prsident Gw Bush said the terrorists want us to change our lifestyle,which we will not do.Forget the terrorists,their puny lives ar'nt worth one red cent.God is trying to tell us we need to change .And polotitians who like the status quo will say the opposite to maintain the status quo.Does george bush ,jr.or sr.s theology line up with the word of God?We need godly leadership.psalm 1"blessed is the man who walks not in the council of the ungodly"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Not sure why the post... thought I might reply.

Terrorists (Muslims) "Not worth one red cent to God"???? (Christ died for "ALL" or possibly IYO just the "elect" only????

George Bush never claimed to change the WORD OF GOD

In your opinion, "who" exemplifies "Godly leadership"?

Edited by Polishfloridian
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Is Iraq the Babylon spoken of in revelation?Do some leading dinar gurus tell you that it is?Why do they want you to believe this?What if they are wrong?Apparently George Bush is one of the authors of "the plan".Does he believe that Iraq is Babylon?No true christian would look at making money off of that which is devoted to destruction(Babylon).Therefore Iraq is not the Babylon referred to inrevelation and the gurus that say this are decieved and are spewing false doctrine to tickle itching ears.I agree Jesus died for all,but not all will receive Him.All the wicked shall beas chaff before the wind.What is more valuable ,the wheat or the chaff?:No murderer has eternal life in him"1 john 3:15

It is Jesus who exemplified godly leadership.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Is Iraq the Babylon spoken of in revelation?Do some leading dinar gurus tell you that it is?Why do they want you to believe this?What if they are wrong?Apparently George Bush is one of the authors of "the plan".Does he believe that Iraq is Babylon?No true christian would look at making money off of that which is devoted to destruction(Babylon).Therefore Iraq is not the Babylon referred to inrevelation and the gurus that say this are decieved and are spewing false doctrine to tickle itching ears.I agree Jesus died for all,but not all will receive Him.All the wicked shall beas chaff before the wind.What is more valuable ,the wheat or the chaff?:No murderer has eternal life in him"1 john 3:15

I agree. I do not think that Iraq is Babylon.

It doesn't line up or make sense.

Many will not receive Jesus unfortunately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

According to Rom 10:9-10 and Acts 16:31 as well as other scriptures, I believe that I qualify for what you call a "true Christian". Now that being said, I would appreciate you not including me in what a "true Christian" would or would not do or what a "true Christian" believes. I have been a born-again Christian for over 30 years and studied the Bible in Hebrew and Greek and sir I happen to disagree with you totally on every point and I question your motives, intentions, thoughts, insight, wisdom, and judgement.

There is so much more to say but this really is not the forum to debate these issues.

Go rv!

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 7

According to Rom 10:9-10 and Acts 16:31 as well as other scriptures, I believe that I qualify for what you call a "true Christian". Now that being said, I would appreciate you not including me in what a "true Christian" would or would not do or what a "true Christian" believes. I have been a born-again Christian for over 30 years and studied the Bible in Hebrew and Greek and sir I happen to disagree with you totally on every point and I question your motives, intentions, thoughts, insight, wisdom, and judgement.

There is so much more to say but this really is not the forum to debate these issues.

Go rv!

My apology to you ,I would like to know what you believe.Perhaps after the Rv we can get together and talk.Do you disagree that the terrorists are murderers?Or do you disagree that their are "true christians and false christians,or deceived christians?Do you disagree with my questioning my presidents theology?I totally respect your right to disagree with me.

• Upvote 2

My apology to you ,I would like to know what you believe.Perhaps after the Rv we can get together and talk.Do you disagree that the terrorists are murderers?Or do you disagree that their are "true christians and false christians,or deceived christians?Do you disagree with my questioning my presidents theology?I totally respect your right to disagree with me.

You are probably right I guess I should just shut up except there is a fire burning in me that consumes my whole being,and it must be let out.

• Upvote 1

Go rv!

You are probably right ,I guess I should just shut up,but can I ask you one question?How do you deal with the fact that there have been so many predictions of the dinar revaluation by gurus claiming to be christians that have been false.Did God tell them to give that information out?Then what are they doing?I believe that it is better to give no information than to give false information that only clouds the waters."God is not the author of confusion ,but of peace"1 corinth.14:33

• Upvote 1

You are probably right I guess I should just shut up except there is a fire burning in me that consumes my whole being,and it must be let out.

I believe in mercy,yet if the terrorists get what they deserve,I am not sad.Perhaps I was wrong to say their lives ar'nt worth one cent,for who am I to judge what ones life is worth.

You are probably right ,I guess I should just shut up,but can I ask you one question?How do you deal with the fact that there have been so many predictions of the dinar revaluation by gurus claiming to be christians that have been false.Did God tell them to give that information out?Then what are they doing?I believe that it is better to give no information than to give false information that only clouds the waters."God is not the author of confusion ,but of peace"1 corinth.14:33

Sundrenced, being a Christian is not about being perfect or not ever making mistakes, or being right or wrong , etc. but it is about being "Forgiven". You can be a good person and still go to hell or be a bad person and still go to heaven.....yep, shockingly true! It is not about who is good or bad but who has or has not chosen Jesus as Lord. Having said this much, this is not the appropriate forum to discuss these things.

• Upvote 2

Sundrenced, being a Christian is not about being perfect or not ever making mistakes, or being right or wrong , etc. but it is about being "Forgiven". You can be a good person and still go to hell or be a bad person and still go to heaven.....yep, shockingly true! It is not about who is good or bad but who has or has not chosen Jesus as Lord. Having said this much, this is not the appropriate forum to discuss these things.

Please understand,I am not judgeing if anyone is a christian or not.I do feel tha to use the bible to prove the dinar revaluation isto misuse it.you can study the bible in a topical way,there is nothing wrong with that as long as God is the center of your study.My statements obviously struck you as extremly biased.I am sorry brother.The truth is when I hear them pray on coference calls I am glad there are so many christians involved with this investment,thenI hear them being adamant about Iraq being Babylon Because revelation 17-18 says so I go wait a minute,thats not what it says.The confusion about babylon can only be cleared up by studying the whole bible ,not just taking a couple of verses out of context.I also came to christ over 30 years ago and have studied it thouroughly.It would be the wrong reason to be invested,and if that were indeed true I would flee this investment like the plauge.It is handy though if you want to manipulate people,which satan has been doing for thousands of years."Watch and Pray".

"The Bible is 100% accurate" WOW! A wise one told me only believe in half of what you read.GO RV

Sooooo, are you saying that God was smart enough to create the

universe and all that is in it, including you, but he's just to stupid

to write a book?

Orrrrr are you attempting to project the joke that there is no God?

If the latter, then what made you come to this thread?

Could it be demons that move you to act? HHHHHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :confused:

• Upvote 1