Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to fix Congress

Markinsa

Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:

"I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "Y...ou just

pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more

than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible

for re-election.

The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds)

took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple!

The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail,

cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year

or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.

Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to

a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask

each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will

have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed

around.

Congressional Reform Act of 2012

1. No Tenure / No Pension.

A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no

pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social

Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the

Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into

the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the

American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all

Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.

Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and

participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the

American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void

effective 12/1/12. The American people did not make this

contract with Congressmen/women.

Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in

Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers

envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their

term(s), then go home and back to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will

only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive

the message. Don't you think it's time?

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

• Upvote 3

This shows up every couple of months Markinsa

I don't know if you are the one who keeps posting it but it keeps showing up.

The real sad part is it is so simple to implement and it would work.

One of the most frustrating conversations I have is when you inform a person about an upcoming

bill or law that the government is about to force down our throats and they say but there is nothing we can do about it. ( Makes me want pound them into a mush muffin )

I believe we are living in a defeated Society. It is sad that all those brave people from the past

Who went through hell and died to keep our country free from oppression and free from the corrupt

tendency of government were for nothing.

We the people have failed our God

We the people have failed our ancestors

We the people have failed our Constitution

We the people have failed our children

But the saddest of all is We the people have failed ourselves.

We have been defeated because we the people are too lazy and scared to confront our oppressors.

When any group starts a movement that is designed to regain our Constitution and the power for we the people.

They are shunned and ridiculed told to stand down ,surrender and compromise

We are a defeated Nation and all it would take to change us is to engage our representatives

and demand change.

But we won't out of fear out of laziness out of defeat

If there is any true red white and blue American Patriots out there it is time to stand up

band together and let freedom ring.

John Kennedy said .Ask not what your country can do for you

but what you can do for your country.

The answer is engage the government and force them to Surrender to Retreat and to Compromise

Stop complaining in front of the TV by yourself or to your friends

Put the complaints in Emails to Washington sign petitions fly your flag upside down

Participate in civil disobedience.Become the undefeated

Do what ever it takes to make the status quo very uncomfortable

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 3

***///

throw all the bums out.... on both sides.

serving should be recompensed with the minimum wage in their own State,

public housing & transport, 1-term, only 6 holidays per year, and

healthcare no better than what the poorest American has.

No more voting themselves raises in the wee hours of the morning or

slipping it into some pork-packed bill. <_<

Lobbyists should not be allowed near or in any federal building at any time.

Any person in the House or Senate making contact with or consorting with

any union or lobby will be instantly pulled and returned to their home State and

replaced with his/her opponent.

Warren Buffett is a very smart man and he does care about something more than his money. He has demonstrated this many times. This country is out of senk with the Constitutional laws its suppose to follow. If enough people would care enough to get this word out and start a response so strong that Congress would be scared to death not to change things it would return our nation to its sense of stability.........Does the people care enough or have they given up. Its not about who got money and who gets handed freebies...its about everything that makes this holds this country together.....We the people have stepped aside and let Congress think we don't have enough sense to get out of the rain...........IT IS US THAT WILL HAVE A BRING A HALT THIS THIS.

This shows up every couple of months Markinsa

I don't know if you are the one who keeps posting it but it keeps showing up.

The real sad part is it is so simple to implement and it would work.

One of the most frustrating conversations I have is when you inform a person about an upcoming

bill or law that the government is about to force down our throats and they say but there is nothing we can do about it. ( Makes me want pound them into a mush muffin )

I believe we are living in a defeated Society. It is sad that all those brave people from the past

Who went through hell and died to keep our country free from oppression and free from the corrupt

tendency of government were for nothing.

We the people have failed our God

We the people have failed our ancestors

We the people have failed our Constitution

We the people have failed our children

But the saddest of all is We the people have failed ourselves.

We have been defeated because we the people are too lazy and scared to confront our oppressors.

When any group starts a movement that is designed to regain our Constitution and the power for we the people.

They are shunned and ridiculed told to stand down ,surrender and compromise

We are a defeated Nation and all it would take to change us is to engage our representatives

and demand change.

But we won't out of fear out of laziness out of defeat

If there is any true red white and blue American Patriots out there it is time to stand up

band together and let freedom ring.

John Kennedy said .Ask not what your country can do for you

but what you can do for your country.

The answer is engage the government and force them to Surrender to Retreat and to Compromise

Stop complaining in front of the TV by yourself or to your friends

Put the complaints in Emails to Washington sign petitions fly your flag upside down

Participate in civil disobedience.Become the undefeated

Do what ever it takes to make the status quo very uncomfortable

Good post sentinel....Im doing my part...

As much as I was for replacing the current useless Admin

with a new business friendly environment....Im now for opposing

what we've ended up with, in any way possible

And What will be the mechanism that pulls everyone together before anything happens?

It will have to be something very civil or nothing will change it.A war would pull everyone together

for a fight and then the government will destroy you for trying to make them do what we want.

God is gone out of many these days so that would'nt make a good mechanism to go up

against our Government.Your not going to be able to use the media for your fight.

And emailing this out would end up in alot of spam folders or trashed by the Lazy.

We are way past the time to go up against our government because the powers that

be as you say have another agenda that our government is going by.I already know

what is going to happen.It will be like trying to convince a lib to vote for a repub and

for every YAY there will be a NAY and vise versa.Even if you changed every congressman

the big money will still get stuffed in there pockets to look the other way when you come.

Your numbers will be about the current price of the dinar 1/10 of the populas and the rest of us

law following sheep we will just let them take what they want.There is NO WAY your going to convince

more than half of the populas to join in and fight washington dc.Its Too Late now.

The Wheels are already in motion for what is about to hit us.You are not going to like it either.

As I sneak around the web I have found some very interesting stuff and the worst is on its way.

Please just do as they say.Its the only warning I can give you without giving myself away.

I have other agendas as well and you will see what I am telling you is true.

The real bad news will never be seen by us small potatoes.Hidden puposely as to not

create a panic.I will always follow my leaders and our Government no matter what happens

Trade in your hornets nest for a small honey behive and live and eat sweetly.peacefully.

Do not carry a big stick to washington because the ball will be coming so fast it will break the stick.

and you will be out with no score.And no its not the mayan calender nothing will happen on that day.

PG :(

And What will be the mechanism that pulls everyone together before anything happens?

It will have to be something very civil or nothing will change it.A war would pull everyone together

for a fight and then the government will destroy you for trying to make them do what we want.

God is gone out of many these days so that would'nt make a good mechanism to go up

against our Government.Your not going to be able to use the media for your fight.

And emailing this out would end up in alot of spam folders or trashed by the Lazy.

We are way past the time to go up against our government because the powers that

be as you say have another agenda that our government is going by.I already know

what is going to happen.It will be like trying to convince a lib to vote for a repub and

for every YAY there will be a NAY and vise versa.Even if you changed every congressman

the big money will still get stuffed in there pockets to look the other way when you come.

Your numbers will be about the current price of the dinar 1/10 of the populas and the rest of us

law following sheep we will just let them take what they want.There is NO WAY your going to convince

more than half of the populas to join in and fight washington dc.Its Too Late now.

The Wheels are already in motion for what is about to hit us.You are not going to like it either.

As I sneak around the web I have found some very interesting stuff and the worst is on its way.

Please just do as they say.Its the only warning I can give you without giving myself away.

I have other agendas as well and you will see what I am telling you is true.

The real bad news will never be seen by us small potatoes.Hidden puposely as to not

create a panic.I will always follow my leaders and our Government no matter what happens

Trade in your hornets nest for a small honey behive and live and eat sweetly.peacefully.

Do not carry a big stick to washington because the ball will be coming so fast it will break the stick.

and you will be out with no score.And no its not the mayan calender nothing will happen on that day.

PG :(/>

Your own agenda is exactly what they want each and every one of us to have that way they take us out one at a time

with no opposition from any one

We all must have our own agenda for the security and protection of our loved ones

But we must unite under a national agenda The Constitution Of The United States Of America

We need to let DC know that they are not going to go against small groups but that they are going to have face

The United States Of America.

Well Sentinel7 your speech is a dam good one and a speech that would make any patriot

stand and salute the flag.When I was in boot camp The drill sgt's treated us like a piece of

crap for about 2 or 3 weeks and I thought to myself why are they doing this?And then when

I made OCS and became a officer I was told why they are so hard on a new troop.

They were looking for grunts to become angry as to show resilence or any type of anger

as to rebel what the leaders told us.You know scream in your ear and then snap kicking

who's ever rump that hurt your ear,Which is a normal reaction from just about any of us.

It tells them you would not follow orders under pressure and they might not be able to trust

you when the bullets hit the bone.You would be discharged not fit for any service and put into

your file forever.Things have changed since 1979 when I went in but I know they do not like a

soldier that was a pest or resilient to orders.So when they compile enough eveidence on you that

shows them your against the Government you will be one of the first they come to get if a war takes place.

You will be bearing arms against this Government and in any military's eyes you are commiting treason

and the penalty for that is death.

I am telling you that you will never get at least half to fight against them so dont try it.

And if you do they will cull the herd so to say and the fighters against the gov will be destroyed!

Even if some innocent are with you that dont fight.When they come for me I will just stand there

and do nothing.So if they want to kill me so be it.And I will be under gods throne asking that question

"Is it time yet" Gods vengence against the people responsible for our deaths will be dealt with.

At least I have a chance because I show no transgretions against our Government and they will still

need workers in that government.But because I am handicapped I dont think they will keep me

because I am a burden on the world.Free money that you guys biatch about to take care of me.

Our Government is creating a web and thats why I tell you to throw those dam cell phones away

that have web capability and any other devices that have this capability if you are against the Government.

If you have'nt noticed every post that you have made in this forum and all others are saved makes you

wonder WHY doesnt it?I know why because I am a master at electronics and have seen the devices coming

for folks like you who are against the government and they are nasty.Look at google earth for one,The google

earth you get to see shows a picture of a house kinda up close.But the google earth they have can show even

the smallest hair on your arm and with pin point accuracy gives them a very accurate GPS of your heading.

All F22 raptors have this capability even at 80.000 feet and can pin point a single shot to your vector.

And thats just one device,They have so many to list and I could scare the living crap out of you on the rest

that I cant say because I worked on some of those devices.Even if everyone stood up against our Government

they would completely destroy us and thats a fact.Those stinking powers that be have a agenda and its coming.

They want you to go against our government for that sole purpose to cull the earth as they see fit.They know

wars a coming and your falling right into place for them.People around the world are pissed at every government

its funny how it all happens at the same time would'nt you say?They know a 100,000 babies are being born every

minute around the world and our food systems cannot go on much more without this culling of the herd.

I am not trying to scare anyone but put my political views aside for now I know what has been built for

future security and the stuff I helped to build is aimed at this very cause.Just the biohazards scare me.

Not to mention the electronic part of it.Do Not threaten our Gov please I beg you it wont be worth it.

I have said to much but to help save some of your lives this info could help you.

Ask yourself this: Do you think the powers that be will let you take what is already theres meaning our everything?

What do you think they talk about when the bilderbergs meet?At first I laughed at the bilderbergs until

I saw something posted a year ago on a site I hacked and it was not good at all.You can call me crazy if

you want to.Laugh whatever but remember I warned you of retaliation against our Government and this problem

is all over the world everyone is pissed at there government coinsidence maybe but I know better.

Good luck on your dominence over the Governments It will be a short one.No one can stop whats a coming.

I know you folks think I am crazy and it seems that way but in the end I will let you know who I truly am.

The gov is watching me because I have knowledge of many devices I could make to use against our gov

and that alone scrares me.Now just think what the new age grads are creating much smarter than me.

Thats why I will always follow my leaders and my government to the end.

Watch yourselfs folks I love you and do care what happens to you even if my posts seem hateful against you.

Please Lord watch over each and every one of us and give us knowledge to overcome this tribulation.

The Gov is waiting for your next move.

This is just my honest opinion and you should not do anything that I say.Follow your own heart the GOOD

will come out in the end.PG your libby friend.