Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor Newsletter 3/27/10

wings13

* another site 3/27/10

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx| March 27, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Categories:

another site

27 March 2010

NEWSLETTER

The Iraqi election results were announced 26 March and have the Iraq

List has the

winner. The next few days will be watched closely has former politicians are

determined to hold onto power the ones who lost the election before

having to relinquish

power to the newly elected politicians. Some politicians have

announced that there will

be no violence in the afterwards of the elections. All sides are

proceeding with caution.

I have included in this newsletter the speech of Dr. Allawi, the soon

to be Prime Minister

Of The Republic of Iraq. The next several weeks will be all about

forming partnerships

between the political groups that have obtained seats in the

parliament to form the

Iraq government as quickly as possible.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) stand-by agreement (SBA) to the Iraqi

government has not been spent as I predict will never be as long as

the world oil

prices remain above $80. The SBA will always be a precautionary measure. The

Iraqi government will hopefully be formed before the First SBA review which is

Scheduled May 2010.

Iraq still has an internationally traded currency within Iraq. My

next newsletter will

detail this information to you so it will be clear to you all.

My RV update analysis will also be in the next newsletter.

I am inviting you to join the mailing list as I do believe this the

only place where you

will receive the straight scoop about what is happening in Iraq. The

newsletter is

free of charge and I encourage everyone to join the mailing list.

In my newsletter dated 21 Feb, I mentioned that the Iraqi border

guards and customs

police are increasing the staffing levels of their departments. It

was a hint as to what

was to come as I already knew and it was confirmed by a certain Iraqi

private bank

to what is occurring in Iraq. The Customs police are conducting training and

preparing for what is next to come.

Just so you know, the another site has been dropping hints the

last five years.

Thanks for reading and as always more to follow…

Iraq SBA Loan

Edited by ToddS
remove Link to site

I am inviting you to join the mailing list as I do believe this the

only place where you

will receive the straight scoop about what is happening in Iraq. Isn't this what they all say???/This cracks me up. I have never seen so many prideful men in my life as when dealing with this RV intel!!!!

His tone is a lot different than it has been to me..Seems like he is saying an RV is in the near future unlike his adamancy of no RV in the past
Great observation. In the past as you indicate this guy was almost a no rv believer.

Iraq still has an internationally traded currency within Iraq. My

next newsletter will

detail this information to you so it will be clear to you all.

Wow, news to me, geesh, if that was the case I'm pretty sure I'd be sippin on a Goombay Smash with an umbrella in it staring at gin clear water waiting for my bobber to bounce!

Whisky Runner : Like Kuwait did? Kuwait never even had an RV of more than a few cents, and I know that for a fact (can back up with facts and official data). I never read about them closing borders for any of their tiny rv's. Not saying they didn't, i just never read it. Please post link, because I would like to research that more.

In answer to Whiskey Runner, Yes Iraq is securing their borders.

Iraq is already in the process of standing up Entry and Exit VISAs. On the civilian side of BIAP VISAs are already required and soon will be required on the military side of BIAP also. Being that contractors, US Government personnel, and other Nationalities which require daily flights the VISA requirements cannot be imposed immediately without hindering daily operations, so the process is being phased in. Entry and Exit VISAs can already be purchased through local travel agents in Iraq. The stamp covers one whole page of your passport.

I don't know if I should post this here, but if kind of gave me a scare...I was responding to one of the long informational posts of the election and when I tried to send the message I as like being questioned about the validitity of my response..I only said that I was glad that our boys were coming home and good luck to their country...I am a grandmother....I know nothing. Should I quit this site? I have enjoy it very much, buy I also know I didn't get to be this age by not listening to the writing on the wall. Thank you.

Whisky Runner : Like Kuwait did? Kuwait never even had an RV of more than a few cents, and I know that for a fact (can back up with facts and official data). I never read about them closing borders for any of their tiny rv's. Not saying they didn't, i just never read it. Please post link, because I would like to research that more.

Trucks, I haven't seen proof from either side of this debate. You say that you can back up your statement with facts and official data. Please do... I would love to end the subject of Kuwaits "Millionaire Maker" RV, or see fact that it really did happen...:rolleyes:

If you go to the and ifm.org website you can pull up the exchange rate for all countrys and if you pull up kuwaits you will see that it never changed in value when the supposed big "RV" happened. Kuwait closed their borders to keep Suddam from profiting off of the stolen kuwaiti dinar. I think Iraq would have a much more difficult time doing than Kuwait did. That is my proof that it never happened...to prove that it did surely there is a date it happened?...and wouldn't that be a pretty famous date?...I've never seen one.

Trucks, I haven't seen proof from either side of this debate. You say that you can back up your statement with facts and official data. Please do... I would love to end the subject of Kuwaits "Millionaire Maker" RV, or see fact that it really did happen...:rolleyes:

jbbdolphins

Should I quit this site? I have enjoy it very much, buy I also know I didn't get to be this age by not listening to the writing on the wall. Thank you.

No, please do not quit this site because of commentaries of other people, please read what you see and take it all with a grain of salt and learn from what you can. Much is rumor and hearsay, but build on the facts that you do hear from. There are several rude people who don't realize that Grandmother's and people from all walks of life and who may have limited internet experience are viewing this forum. Not to mention the fact that people don't think about going back through all the old threads and getting caught up as that would stop alot of the rhetoric that some of these folks like to throw out there.

Be patient, and thank you for supporting our American Forces and wishing the Iraqi's luck. They're gonna need it, and by golly, I know better...you didn't live this long knowing nothing either!!! ;)

Your right about Kuwait .. Sadam army went in and robbed all the banks and took all Kuwait money, then sold it for .10 cent usa to the Kuwait dinar… so people bought this dinar and when Kuwait was under siege of Sadam ... when Kuwait got there country back they reprinted new dinar … closed the boarder and only the Kuwait people could exchange the old dinar for the new … kept all others from cashing in … so if you went and bought the old dinar for .10 cent then you could not cash in unless you were inside the border of Kuwait …

I don't know if I should post this here, but if kind of gave me a scare...I was responding to one of the long informational posts of the election and when I tried to send the message I as like being questioned about the validitity of my response..I only said that I was glad that our boys were coming home and good luck to their country...I am a grandmother....I know nothing. Should I quit this site? I have enjoy it very much, buy I also know I didn't get to be this age by not listening to the writing on the wall. Thank you.

No, do not quit this site. People are a little (lot) edgy. They have been brought to the edge so many times only to be pulled back with no RV that they are being more cautious about what they believe. They want documentation....even for your opinions. LOL

I'm going to have to agree with the previous post. Kuwait didn't RV or RI. The only reason people profited greatly off of Kuwait was due to the Kuwaiti people. Go look for yourselves, the value never changed much at all. However, what you're talking about is when the people sold their dinar for as little as .10 to whoever they could in fear of losing all they had. It then turned out that nothing happened to the currency. It never had an official "Huge" value change, RV, or RI. I know two people who profited off of Kuwait. You can check with any organization/company/records holder to verify. And I mean any.