Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki meets members of the Justice and Accountability

yota691

Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki meets members of the Justice and Accountability

18112012.jpg

11/18/2012 2:45 pm

His Excellency the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at his office today, the official members of the accountability and justice. He stressed the need for professionalism and commitment of law in the administration and its follow-up.

Mr. Prime Minister: We must characterized the work of the Commission precisely in order not to fall in the oppression of others or non-application of justice against them. For their part members of the Association gave a presentation of what intend to do in order to put the body on the right track, also filed a number of demands and supplies they need in the work of the Commission. http://www.pmo.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=722

• Upvote 1

What the heck is up with this guy, did he change his medicine?

professionalism and commitment of law

put the body on the right track

These words don't come from a tyrant like him. He's playing dress up.

not to fall in the oppression of others or non-application of justice against them.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

What the heck is up with this guy, did he change his medicine?

professionalism and commitment of law

put the body on the right track

These words don't come from a tyrant like him. He's playing dress up.

not to fall in the oppression of others or non-application of justice against them.

I see a man who offered to resign if Talabani and Allawi would allow parliament to get along and do whats best for Iraq (i.e. pass HCL law) which would in turn triger a RV. I see Maliki cozy into Iran only because their the neighbor that must be dealt with. I see Maliki bending over backgrounds to try to please Talabani and Allawi. I see Allawi buddying up with Sadr, a known terrorist that killed Americans and Talabani openly admitting he wants to make Kurds a communist nation. While everything these 2 do is to be a stumbling block for Maliki. I'm not saying Maliki is a saint but it seems to me anyone capable of seeing reality would find it impossible to call him a tyrant. So based in what facts, pray tell us, how you justify that statement.

P.S. Tyrants do not resign they have to be taken out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All he has to do is act on the agreements he's already promised he would act on, years ago. The man can't share his power because he's a dictator and dictators don't share power. All he has to do is what he's already agreed to. That, and quit assuming roles he's not elected to assume -

It's odd that you would not want to see him as the power-hungry dictator that he is. That's strange to me.

All he has to do is act on the agreements he's already promised he would act on, years ago. The man can't share his power because he's a dictator and dictators don't share power. All he has to do is what he's already agreed to. That, and quit assuming roles he's not elected to assume -

It's odd that you would not want to see him as the power-hungry dictator that he is. That's strange to me.

Last time I checked dictators don't resign and after Talabani's response to Maliki today - calling him names, saying he's the problem but we'll find another way to do it. One has to question who's causing all the problems. Maliki has in the past, say he will do something and not do it. Therefore, as I said, he is not a saint but what he has done now is make it clear what the problem is and there might be a reason for his actions that we don't know.

• Upvote 1

He's telling them one thing in front of their faces, but he'll do a complete different thing once the meeting is over. History repeats itself. It's just supposed to take longer. Your supposed to have time to forget. They must have the good stuff over there. :)/>

I agree it's possible that he could be that stupid but by putting his office on the line, if he were to back track from that, he would clearly show that he is the problem to the whole world. Something tells me in my gut that not only is he not that stupid but that he was sincere in the offer and he was tired of playing this game. Either way by offering to resign, he creates a situation that if you accept, he almost has to resign but if you decline and don't accept his offer, then you clearly show yourself to be the problem, not him. NOW he could push an RV through ahead of HCL simply because he made it clear that Talabani and Allawi will never allow it any other way. The funny thing is, ten seconds after he does that, all the selfish people in this country will think he's a saint.

• Upvote 1

That's at least a 20,000 dollar rug in that room, and their all wearing 5000.00 dollar suits, including their shoes. If Maliki were to resign, his jig would be up, but as allah would have it, there'd be another corrupt wanna be dictator behind him. At the time Maliki was not elected, but put into power, the US, UN had no greater power. The PTB have been putting up with his antics for a while now. I'm beginning to think this is all a farce or is there really anyone who is really in charge. The UN has allowed 100's of thousand of children to die under their sanctions. The US/UN and the IMF has allowed the expensive suit guys to starve their people, giving them a huge stippen of 15.00 dollars per month for staples. While the suit's steal billions of dollars and have the ability to walk away unaccountable, as of today.

• Upvote 2

That's at least a 20,000 dollar rug in that room, and their all wearing 5000.00 dollar suits, including their shoes. If Maliki were to resign, his jig would be up, but as allah would have it, there'd be another corrupt wanna be dictator behind him. At the time Maliki was not elected, but put into power, the US, UN had no greater power. The PTB have been putting up with his antics for a while now. I'm beginning to think this is all a farce or is there really anyone who is really in charge. The UN has allowed 100's of thousand of children to die under their sanctions. The US/UN and the IMF has allowed the expensive suit guys to starve their people, giving them a huge stippen of 15.00 dollars per month for staples. While the suit's steal billions of dollars and have the ability to walk away unaccountable, as of today.

Well said. It's unthinkable. We get 'used to' these people because we're on the sidelines. But whether you believe the Bible is God's Word or not, it's hard to disagree that the love of money is the root of all evil.