Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 11-21-2012

TexasGranny

Considering the newly launched service to email us when the RV happens, or I think it also mentioned relevant news about the RV, I would like to know if Adam is expecting the wait to last a long time. I certainly got that impression while reading his plans for the site which is composed of several sites. The kind of time and energy that those plans would take indicate they would be a long standing thing rather than short time, and yet in his question period ... at least the ones I have read, he seems to lean in the "any day now" direction. Does not compute. Please advise.

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam. There seems to be a couple of different vibes from your recent posts. Not trying to put you on the spot BUT...Between 'This could take forever' or 'Might happen in seconds' or 'Will never happen the way we want it to at all' Would you mind ELABORATING on your thought process. Many thanks in advance.

• Upvote 7

Since it is Thanksgiving Week, I would like to give a Whopping Thanks to Adam for keeping me grounded for the year of 2012. Since Adam will most likely do his chat and not take the week off; I will post this question - What is your secret recipe for keeping yourself cool and collected with the constant barrage of When will it RV? I would gladly pay for that recipe so I can tolerate the people that still ask on a weekly basis. THANK YOU ADAM

• Upvote 2

My brother just got back from 4 weeks in ME...Iraq, Kuwiat, Israel and Egypt. He is in banking industry and said that he's not heard or seen any evidence at any level in any of the afore mentioned countries that Iraq is close to RVing the dinar to any rate, let alone a penny, 86 cents, $1 or $3.22! Everything he has been exposed to says the banking system in Iraq is still in need of massive change....corruption runs rampant and the common citizen uneducated when it comes to banking sophistication such as electronics and world economics. The majority of these poeple have their hands full making it from day to day. Worrying about the future of their currency means when and how will they get their hands on some cash?

The majority of people still don't have reliable/consistant basic services, unemployment is very high, the GOI is as corrupt as it comes (my brother copuld not believe how corrupt it actually is) Maliki wants everything his way at any cost, major international contractors are leaving the country because of the corruption and red tape that make a lot of jobs that should be very lucrative, instead a break even proposition at best.

My question....In light of everything happening over the past year are your sources still telling you that the RV is emminent, meaning has good chance to take place within next 12 months? :o

• Upvote 2

Considering the newly launched service to email us when the RV happens, or I think it also mentioned relevant news about the RV, I would like to know if Adam is expecting the wait to last a long time. I certainly got that impression while reading his plans for the site which is composed of several sites. The kind of time and energy that those plans would take indicate they would be a long standing thing rather than short time, and yet in his question period ... at least the ones I have read, he seems to lean in the "any day now" direction. Does not compute. Please advise.

Iraq is a mega-massive cluster # # # #.....one cannot expect Adam to be a master seer of all.

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam, staff and all the Dinar Vet Family. If the dinar doesn't rv by the end of this year, do you think the capital gains tax will go through the roof and what do you think will happen to the Dodd- Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act? Do you think it will be amended to help or hurt us when this happens? Thanks to you and your wonderful staff and associates here in DV. and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family and all of the Dinar Vets families.