Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: who wants Disclaimer of liability it retire from political life

Alexyn1006

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to the resignation of the official if it is not able to assume responsibility. <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">said in his speech at the opening ceremony power station Hilla gas in the province of Babylon today: "The throw responsibility on others does not work, can not absolve themselves of responsibility" . <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">and called: "Cooperation in building the country, and that appeals to all those in need of their partners, as a matter of work and honesty." <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">and added: "There is no good elections that win where we shirk our responsibilities, and the main task that we need is honesty and sincerity, and wants to get rid the consequences of responsibility he should resign. " <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He continued: "We must put the right man in the right place, and on the components and blocs to cooperate and not to put the person others efficiently at the location inappropriate." <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He said: "the security services and the authorities cooperate, because the state is a process Tashiqih, authorities legislative and executive is responsible, and if we feel we our integration site responsibility, we'll make steps for the people. " <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He said: "There are facts that are indispensable for the parliament or the government or the Governor or the Provincial Council or civil society institutions that are part of the surveillance." He expressed his hope that is committed to the ministries of electricity and oil and cooperate

http://www.non14.net/38418.htm

Another translation. Looks like we are not that lucky for him to resign. I think he is asking others to resign if they can't do their job. How nuts is that? It's a bit soon to totally sink in and understand. I have too much excitement and have to slow my brain and re read.

Edited by uncirculd

as i was reading this thread..i was wondering just what Easy said....if he is going to step down you KNOW he will RV first...he would have to much to lose by taking a chance that the next in command wont do it

but lets count the reserves before he leaves the country

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to the resignation of the official if it is not able to assume responsibility. <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">said in his speech at the opening ceremony power station Hilla gas in the province of Babylon today: "The throw responsibility on others does not work, can not absolve themselves of responsibility" . <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">and called: "Cooperation in building the country, and that appeals to all those in need of their partners, as a matter of work and honesty." <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">and added: "There is no good elections that win where we shirk our responsibilities, and the main task that we need is honesty and sincerity, and wants to get rid the consequences of responsibility he should resign. " <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He continued: "We must put the right man in the right place, and on the components and blocs to cooperate and not to put the person others efficiently at the location inappropriate." <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He said: "the security services and the authorities cooperate, because the state is a process Tashiqih, authorities legislative and executive is responsible, and if we feel we our integration site responsibility, we'll make steps for the people. " <br style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 14px; ">He said: "There are facts that are indispensable for the parliament or the government or the Governor or the Provincial Council or civil society institutions that are part of the surveillance." He expressed his hope that is committed to the ministries of electricity and oil and cooperate

http://www.non14.net/38418.htm

Another translation. Looks like we are not that lucky for him to resign. I think he is asking others to resign if they can't do their job. How nuts is that?

arabic translations are usually the worse we just need to wait to see what comes of this

Edited by easyrider

Maliki is not leaving. Period. He does have a popular vote via the Iraqi people, irregardless of what we think or surmise, or guess at......or believe he is. We are not there, we get articles translated, we really do not have a clue. What at the end of the day we are all looking for is an upward movement in the dinar. An RV a float...something. If you do not feel this is true....if it RV's tomorrow, will you even care what Maliki does or does not do? Just wondering.

Maliki is not leaving. Period. He does have a popular vote via the Iraqi people, irregardless of what we think or surmise, or guess at......or believe he is. We are not there, we get articles translated, we really do not have a clue. What at the end of the day we are all looking for is an upward movement in the dinar. An RV a float...something. If you do not feel this is true....if it RV's tomorrow, will you even care what Maliki does or does not do? Just wondering.

Yeah, I guess I want it all. I do care about what happens to the citizens over there. I also care about what is happening right now in gaza for both sides. An RV, I can't see at this point until this political garbon is over. But that's just my thinking. And it could be wrong and off, but tell ya what, on this, like myli cyrus, it's the climb. It's all about the journey to me. The good, the bad etc. Like a movie and you cheer lead the good guys. I know there are a lot of folks who feel just like you, once there's an RV your gone. it's all good, but with me, I will still keep my eyes on Iraq. I only answered cause you asked. You know, it's like this, to each his own. I am happy for anyone who is happy in their life if it ain't hurting or torturing people.

I still think maliki's fate is not to do business as usual. Until the Hashemi and Allawi ordeals are settled, maliki is in danger of being taken out one way or another. But if it is as you say, and maliki ain't going anywhere, well if he don't implement a power sharing government to the end of his term, you most likely won't see an RV until then. Unless there is the implementation of a power sharing government.

• Upvote 1

Yes he does Maliki's support has risen. They see him as a strong leader. However this article is about getting the power up for crying out loud. He is talking about those who evade responsibility and do not work. Anyway we better hope this retirement announcement is crap because if you thought an RV was right around the corner you can bet if Maliki retires in the sunset our RV just skipped town.

I hate to be a butt, but I did not buy dinar because I cared about Iraq. I don't imagine anyone else here did except maybe uncirculd. So for the most part when it comes to politics in Iraq it is interesting and all, but it RV's I won't read another word of Iraqi news for a very long if ever time.

yea but u know damn well they wont kill him or put him in prison he will just more than likely take his money and disappear as Ayad- Allawi has done in London. I do believe whats going to occur hes gonna revalue at the beginning of the year and simply disappear just as shabbs is gonna do, Both will leave the country to go live somewhere else and retire very very very wealthy men . This was told to me by someone i know that i trust. Looks to me this might be coming sooner rather than later.

Easy, you think Allawi is done? I don't. I just think he's not safe there. It was maliki who tried to say Allawi was not part of the political process. Remember Allawi won the election and maliki tried to get him out of his way. Allawi has been in Iraq and part of the process. As for Shabibi, they don't have any evidence against him but for his safety, he needs to clear his name and go ahead and retire and get outta dodge.

Edited by uncirculd

Yes he does Maliki's support has risen. They see him as a strong leader. However this article is about getting the power up for crying out loud. He is talking about those who evade responsibility and do not work. Anyway we better hope this retirement announcement is crap because if you thought an RV was right around the corner you can bet if Maliki retires in the sunset our RV just skipped town.

I hate to be a butt, but I did not buy dinar because I cared about Iraq. I don't imagine anyone else here did except maybe uncirculd. So for the most part when it comes to politics in Iraq it is interesting and all, but it RV's I won't read another word of Iraqi news for a very long if ever time.

Well I guess many bought it for the return. I orginally bought dinar in 2005 or 2006. I am a currency investor. I bought it cause it was cheap and the potential of them becoming rare items. But it was only when a friend at work told me she bought dinar, and she was not a collector that I found out how many people were buying it for an RV. I was oblivious to this. I bought mine and stuck it in my safe deposit box. I ended up buying more when I got involved with the DV. I have never been able to watch an investment like this before. But I also have a lot of empathy for those who deserve the riches of that country and to have been supressed for years and years. They are people like us who just want to make a descent living and raise their families. I hear ya on your views. It's just an investment to you. It was a collectors item to me in the beginning, but now, it has become so much more. This journey has been another part of my endeavors that shaped me to what I am. (whatever that may be) smile.gif

Well I guess many bought it for the return. I orginally bought dinar in 2005 or 2006. I am a currency investor. I bought it cause it was cheap and the potential of them becoming rare items. But it was only when a friend at work told me she bought dinar, and she was not a collector that I found out how many people were buying it for an RV. I was oblivious to this. I bought mine and stuck it in my safe deposit box. I ended up buying more when I got involved with the DV. I have never been able to watch an investment like this before. But I also have a lot of empathy for those who deserve the riches of that country and to have been supressed for years and years. They are people like us who just want to make a descent living and raise their families. I hear ya on your views. It's just an investment to you. It was a collectors item to me in the beginning, but now, it has become so much more. This journey has been another part of my endeavors that shaped me to what I am. (whatever that may be) smile.gif

This is what makes you unique uncirculd, you do care deeply and passionately. I on the other hand am tired of the journey and want some upward movement in the dinar.

• Upvote 1

I don't think the article is referring to Maliki stepping down or looking for immunity. It sounds to me like he is saying that people need to stop blaming each other and pointing fingers and unify for the betterment of the country.

This is exactly what he is saying, and he would like to see Parliament show up and do their job possibly. Actually this is a very good thing, not so much as to what he is saying, but dang the power is going up! This is good news, more power, ATM's and so forth shall be in service everywhere, Iraqi people must be ecstatic to have light and power in their homes.

I don't think the article is referring to Maliki stepping down or looking for immunity. It sounds to me like he is saying that people need to stop blaming each other and pointing fingers and unify for the betterment of the country.

I've been in this investment long enough to know why ,the HCL and Erbil agreements haven't been implemented. We've seen numerous artcles stating they've come to agreements ,but maliki won't sign them. Which is what dictators do. I said when he became P.M that it was the worst thing for are investment, and i haven't seen anything change my mind on that. <_< He will always stall ,because he doesn't trust anybody he can't control ,to share power with.

Below is a similar article from Radio Nawa..and the follow up comment/article below:

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Saturday, it wants Disclaimer of liability to quit political life, and called for cooperation and a sense of responsibility and solidarity.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a speech today at the opening ceremony of the second gas power station Hilla, that nation-building is not what everyone does not work, the Government and the Parliament, politicians, civil society organizations, in a spirit of solidarity, integrity and honesty ".

Al-Maliki said that he wants to get rid of the consequences of responsibility it retire from politics and go where he wants,

Stressing that any party or entity could not run the country alone,

Calling on everyone to work from the honesty and sincerity in action, not from throwing responsibility on others.

Number of reading: 134 Saturday, November 17, 2012

http://www.microsoft...9%26LinkID%3D63

The Al-Dabbagh denied reports that the Prime Minister's intention to dismiss him from Office

Government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said that the intention of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki dismissal from his post due to his alleged involvement in the Russian arms deal concluded recently which was marred by fraud as great as the most common.

Al-Dabbagh said in a statement to the newspaper "Sunday News sack me malicious and untrue, and constitute personal and political targeting, noting that he knows the intentions behind some quarters in their promotion so tendentious allegations.

Dabbagh added that the campaign led by the big parties and regional intelligence by focusing on one person to forget about the whole issue, pointing to the existence of an information against the directive to cover persons and entities involved in the transaction.

And for those who are targeting specific people, said Al-Dabbagh of them working in the Iraqi State and another outside the section.Number of reading: 17 Sunday, November 18, 2012

http://www.microsoft...4%26LinkID%3D63

****I'm with you on this, Tommy. I think we're going to need to get rid of M before we are able to see real forward movement for Iraq and our investment.

I also think that these articles may have been allowed to be released because M may want to rouse his supporters in order to determine if he has support for the next election. JMHO.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 1

I've been in this investment long enough to know why ,the HCL and Erbil agreements haven't been implemented. We've seen numerous artcles stating they've come to agreements ,but maliki won't sign them. Which is what dictators do. I said when he became P.M that it was the worst thing for are investment, and i haven't seen anything change my mind on that. <_< He will always stall ,because he doesn't trust anybody he can't control ,to share power with.

However Tommy he has been building power plants, power plants the people need and have demanded. Did you know they have more hours of power and electricity than they did when Saddam was there? I can tell you right now, they are very happy with their PM. Everyone believes he is power tripping for a kingdom but telll me this, no matter if the president of the US is democrat or republican, they hire people from their own party. They hand select them. There is no power sharing, Iraqs biggest problem they have is they have too many chefs in the kitchen and not enough cooks. I know I am amongst the minority as to Maliki, I think what he really does want is less chefs and not because it gives him power but because they could get much more done. Right or wrong, for better or worse depending on the PM and his party, there might actually be some progress. Of course if Parliament showed up and there was pay cuts for those who don't it might just become a more progressive country.

I also would wager a bet if Maliki left today, the RV would be a much longer journey.....I am not up for that are you?

Below is a similar article from Radio Nawa..and the follow up comment/article below:

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Saturday, it wants Disclaimer of liability to quit political life, and called for cooperation and a sense of responsibility and solidarity.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a speech today at the opening ceremony of the second gas power station Hilla, that nation-building is not what everyone does not work, the Government and the Parliament, politicians, civil society organizations, in a spirit of solidarity, integrity and honesty ".

Al-Maliki said that he wants to get rid of the consequences of responsibility it retire from politics and go where he wants,

Stressing that any party or entity could not run the country alone,

Calling on everyone to work from the honesty and sincerity in action, not from throwing responsibility on others.

Number of reading: 134 Saturday, November 17, 2012

http://www.microsoft...9%26LinkID%3D63

The Al-Dabbagh denied reports that the Prime Minister's intention to dismiss him from Office

Government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said that the intention of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki dismissal from his post due to his alleged involvement in the Russian arms deal concluded recently which was marred by fraud as great as the most common.

Al-Dabbagh said in a statement to the newspaper "Sunday News sack me malicious and untrue, and constitute personal and political targeting, noting that he knows the intentions behind some quarters in their promotion so tendentious allegations.

Dabbagh added that the campaign led by the big parties and regional intelligence by focusing on one person to forget about the whole issue, pointing to the existence of an information against the directive to cover persons and entities involved in the transaction.

And for those who are targeting specific people, said Al-Dabbagh of them working in the Iraqi State and another outside the section.Number of reading: 17 Sunday, November 18, 2012

http://www.microsoft...4%26LinkID%3D63

****I'm with you on this, Tommy. I think we're going to need to get rid of M before we are able to see real forward movement for Iraq and our investment.

I also think that these articles may have been allowed to be released because M may want to rouse his supporters in order to determine if he has support for the next election. JMHO.

You better pray he doesn't leave or this RV is way down the road.

I don't know how to reason my way through all of this to reach Malikii's actual meaning or real intentions, but if he does plan to leave, I would think he will want his own billions of dinar to be worth as much as possible, even if he has to RV quickly, and then race to the airport to escape before anyone can figure out what he has done.

I don't know how to reason my way through all of this to reach Malikii's actual meaning or real intentions, but if he does plan to leave, I would think he will want his own billions of dinar to be worth as much as possible, even if he has to RV quickly, and then race to the airport to escape before anyone can figure out what he has done.

According to Wikileaks two people who have cashed out in billions is Barzani and Talibani. I too do not know Maliki's intentions, but I suspect it isn't necessarily what has been reported.

Zig, you may be correct. Honestly, I think he's too power hungry to leave.

IMO only, I think he had a vision, he wants infrastructure, the 2nd power plant was a building block to building the infrastructure. It is true he does not trust many there, and why would he?

In his venture to become PM, he made some concessions which were built in the constitution. The constitution he helped write. However what he has discovered it doesn't work. He is an obsessed man, I really do think he is thinking of the Iraqi people, and I do think he has made some deals with the devil (Iran, US), to get in his position. I have read several articles on this man, for the most part not very complimentary, but one thread in all of the articles, he is probably the only one that could have held the fabric of Iraq together. This is why if he really is leaving, which I doubt, I would seriously consider leaving this investment.