Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: who wants Disclaimer of liability it retire from political life

Alexyn1006

Link did not work for me. I'd like to see a working link please.

There are, to the best of my recollection, three articles within this thread, which link do you need please?

You could be right, Zig. I cannot see into the heart of any man. I can see his actions, but again, my vision is filtered through the lense of the media. I hope you're suppositions are correct, in that he wants an RV. With regard to his reported relationship with Iran, one would think he'd want an RV. Maybe he does, and maybe this is at least one of the reasons the US has re-sent troops to the region?

Edited by Alexyn1006

There are, to the best of my recollection, three articles within this thread, which link do you need please?

You could be right, Zig. I cannot see into the heart of any man. I can see his actions, but again, my vision is filtered through the lense of the media. I hope you're suppositions are correct, in that he wants an RV. With regard to his reported relationship with Iran, one would think he'd want an RV. Maybe he does, and maybe this is at least one of the reasons the US has re-sent troops to the region?

I do not know or have a clue if he wants an RV.....but I do not believe he is the horrible individual all make him out to be. I am a minority on this....I know. All I know is who in Iraq actually lives there? Shabs does not, Allawi does not, he lives out of country, Barzani does not, well its not his town, but Maliki and Talabani live there. They live with the everyday of Iraq.

I agree with some of your points zig. But as far as caring about the people i disagree .With news these past days that It took the U.S.A to come out and tell maliki, they will not tolerate miltary action or threats(Tuz Khurmato district) against the kurds. With maliki's secret miltary (Dilja command) secretly finaced by maliki . His charges and arrest warrants against the C.B.I and shabs. And when shabbs fires back against the charges last week, and points out the corruption in his government maliki says "whats charges". :blink: You will never see a fully formed government as long as maliki is P.M . I Ibelieve that is what shabbs was waiting on. A fully formed and working G.O.I with stability .

I agree with some of your points zig. But as far as caring about the people i disagree .With news these past days that It took the U.S.A to come out and tell maliki, they will not tolerate miltary action or threats(Tuz Khurmato district) against the kurds. With maliki's secret miltary (Dilja command) secretly finaced by maliki . His charges and arrest warrants against the C.B.I and shabs. And when shabbs fires back against the charges last week, and points out the corruption in his government maliki says "whats charges". :blink:/> You will never see a fully formed government as long as maliki is P.M . I Ibelieve that is what shabbs was waiting on. A fully formed and working G.O.I with stability .

For one thing, if the US actually believed Maliki was a problem, why would they support Iraq being out of Chapter 7?

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2012

Abby - Translation of Maliki Article ....

November 18, 2012

Al-Sumarya News/Baghdad This Saturday, Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki, stressed that he who wants to evade responsibility must resign from political life, and called for cooperation, sense of responsibility and solidarity Al-Maliki added that "He who wants to evade the consequences of responsibility must resign from political life, and then go wherever he wants". He stressed that, there is no single political party or entity that can run the country on its own". He called for everyone to "work from a position/stanc of honesty and loyalty, and not from a position of throwing responsibility onto others". Al-Maliki clarified that "To be fair, officials are generally capable,efficient, and have honesty and integrity". On October 1, 2012, Al-Maliki stressed that he is making an effort to prevent the recurrence of the experience of the National Government Partnership, which he feels turned into an attempt/effort to stifle progress. It is noteworthy that Iraq has witnessed a political crisis since last April. This came through the claims of no confidence in Nouri Al-Maliki's government by the Kurdish Alliance, the Iraqi List and the Sadr movement which later withdrew.