Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: who wants Disclaimer of liability it retire from political life

Alexyn1006

Al-Maliki: who wants Disclaimer of liability it retire from political life

Alsumaria news 17/11/2012-1: 10 pm | Hits: 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Saturday, it wants Disclaimer of liability to quit political life, and called for cooperation and a sense of responsibility and solidarity.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a speech today at the opening ceremony of the second gas power station Hilla, and attended by the Sumerian "news", that "nation-building is not what everyone does not work, the Government and the Parliament, politicians, civil society organizations, in a spirit of solidarity, integrity and honesty".

Al-Maliki said that "he wants to get rid of the consequences of responsibility it retire from politics and go where he wants," he said, adding that "any party or entity could not run the country alone", calling on all to "work from the honesty and sincerity in action, not from throwing responsibility on others".

Al-Maliki said that "all those responsible are made both in capacity and efficiency, honesty and integrity so that the darkest one".

Al-Maliki was stressed, in (October 1, 2012), that make an effort in order not to repeat the experience of the Government of national partnership, saying they are trying to block the action.

Iraq has witnessed a political crisis since April last month, claims of no-confidence in the Government of President Nouri al-Maliki by the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi list and the Sadr movement, but this crisis started with the solution after the National Alliance announced the formation of a reform Committee.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alrafedain.net%2Findex.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D88694

• Upvote 9

I have always found Alsumaria to be fairly accurate with their reporting Deborah.

Here is a link to the actual article on their site.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2F1%2F51297%2Fnews-details-.html

I do get a translator error message sometimes at this site but usually works if i hit refresh after i get the error. Hope the link works!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3

It seems almost too good to be true, him stepping down. But as this article reminds us, the NCV has been hanging over his head since April. I believe that because of who his is - a dictator - he cannot agree with power sharing. He can say he will until he's blue in the face, as he has, but it's not what dictators do, share power. The man is a dictator. The stalemate cannot go on forever, and he will not share his power. I suppose that with Talabani seeming to wash his hands of him, perhaps he's finally taken the NCV seriously. Or perhaps he believed Talabani was really going to boot him, as he's threatened in 2 statements now.

It will take another 2 or 3 reports backing this up to convince me, but in all honesty, this is exactly what I've prayed for for a long time, for Maliki to step down. Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise, to me anyway, if that's what's happening.

GO RV! lol

• Upvote 5

For whatever it's worth, this is the news agency that RK has said is the one he trusts.

It makes sense that he would step down. He can't have the power, and he will never share it. This impasse can't hold back the tide forever. If he finally got it through his head that they'll boot him or NCV him, then the only sane choice he could make would be to step down. I know it feels like this has, and will, go on forever, but obviously it has to reach a conclusion.

I'm sure optimistic about this article. There are bound to be more "in the coming days" ;)

• Upvote 2

Yes, this is a reliable news source, and he probably figured out that looking into the hourglass, he can git while the gittin is good, he had plenty of money, and he can do so soon without worrying about a car-bomb turning him into a glass structure to be displayed amongst the Iraqi people. ;)

• Upvote 2

The translation issues lend confusion to this, because, just a couple days ago, I read he was pressing for restructuring of their term limit laws, so he could add at least one more term to the maximum allowed for the PM. So, this article could be about that. I haven't found any other articles supporting this one. I'm not sure. Sorry folks.

I thought adam said Maliki was good for an RV

I'm no expert, but the recent article from M stating he's in support of the SFA, IMHO, is him trying to make nice with the US (under pressure).....if I were in the upper ranks of the US, I wouldn't want M in charge...he wants too much to aid Iran. If this article is true, maybe he's been pressured to step down?I don't think M is good for anything..including an RV. I know there are those in this investment that have stated M got rid of Shabs because he was holding up the RV, but, we just don't know what M's true intentions are, how he could or has been manipulating the currency (or if), but I think he may have to help Iran. Iraq needs to assign the true value to their currency regardless of who is in office.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 2

Maybe "O" would be willing to do the same!! B)

A TWO FOR ONE....no chance in hell of that happening. Maliki has already ruined his country, Big O still has unfinished business. But, as I understand it, Talibani can fire Maliki and appoint his replacement. Why he doesn't do it, who knows. Maliki has his forces face-to-face with the peshmerga and ready to start the next war. Biden just told him "don't do it, man. You're gonna pay." Maliki has made blunder after blunder, yet still holds onto power. I vote for accepting his "retirement" with a big bundle of dinar and no prosecution. Then let Seal Team 6 take care of him, or those awesome Canadian snipers. All in favor....aye!!!!!!!

;)

He's such a stubborn idiot, he could have implemented Erbil, sat his government and still had his job and subsequently removed his country from Chaptter VII, two almost three years ago, but now he says "I'm going to quit as long as you don't hold me accountable". I don't trust one thing that comes out of his mouth, even this. He needs to be tried for treason and hung. JMO biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Another news source:

http://ar.radionawa....CookieSupport=1

Maliki: who wants to evade responsibility him to retire from political life%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A1111.jpg

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, Who wants to evade responsibility he has to retire political life, calling for cooperation and a sense of responsibility and solidarity.

said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a speech today at the opening ceremony power plant gaseous second Hillah, the building of the country will not is unless everyone works, government and parliament, politicians and civil society organizations, in a spirit of solidarity, integrity and honesty. "

Maliki said that those who want to get rid of the consequences of responsibility upon retirement political work and go to where he wants,

stressing that any party or entity can not run the country alone ,

calling on everyone to work from the honesty and dedication to work and not throw the responsibility on others.

I say they must have presented him with some serious evidence and his has 1 option or he's just going to finish his term and pretend he is going to retire and still do business as usual. I hope it is it one option and say by by. Have a terrible life like he gave others. I am confident the DV's are on it and will shall know soon. smile.gif

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 4

He's such a stubborn idiot, he could have implemented Erbil, sat his government and still had his job and subsequently removed his country from Chaptter VII, two almost three years ago, but now he says "I'm going to quit as long as you don't hold me accountable". I don't trust one thing that comes out of his mouth, even this. He needs to be tried for treason and hung. JMO biggrin.gif

yea but u know damn well they wont kill him or put him in prison he will just more than likely take his money and disappear as Ayad- Allawi has done in London. I do believe whats going to occur hes gonna revalue at the beginning of the year and simply disappear just as shabbs is gonna do, Both will leave the country to go live somewhere else and retire very very very wealthy men . This was told to me by someone i know that i trust. Looks to me this might be coming sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 2