Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRECIOUS & TLAR POST

phoenix27

PRECIOUS & TLAR POST, 17 NOV

11-16-12 Precious: Just got back from Wells Fargo. The officer there told me she expects the UST notes by the first week in December. http://bit.ly/Xl5wi7

11-17-12 Tlar: I respectfully disagree that there will be a low float starting anywhere near 1166 to 1 USD, up to 10 to 1 USD. Most of the articles being presented today under the new bank governor and others involved in this process are back to mentioning "the removal of the zeros". To me this means exactly what they say.

Removing the zeros off the nominal rate means going from .00086 to .86 per US dollar. Removing the zeros to me does not imply a gradual raise over a period of time. Although this is still not known for sure, Shabbs only made reference to starting low and letting it go up from there which might be all and in itself the reason Maliki went after him. ******************

**************MOD NOTICE**************

It is against forum rules to post links to other sites. Please do not do so or your posting ability will be disabled.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site

PRECIOUS & TLAR POST, 17 NOV

11-16-12 Precious: Just got back from Wells Fargo. The officer there told me she expects the UST notes by the first week in December.

The officer at Dunkin Donuts, however, had no clue about foreign currency but did recommend the Apple fritter......

• Upvote 1