Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If You Voted For Obama, Your Business Is Not Welcome Here

krome2ez

Should the idiots vote to take away our guns that would make a stronger argument in favor of secession. ;)/>/>

When everyone started signing petitions to secede from the Union I was so upset about Obama I was signing on the dotted line until I realized I don't want to secede from Constitution, or Our Bill of Rights... I love our Republic. I just don't want those who are breaking their vows to protect and uphold the Constitution to be leaders of this nation and protectors of something they don't believe in. SO instead of all of us who love this America and it's constitution leaving why don't we impeach all those who have broken their vows and allow anyone who wants to join him to secede from the US?

Obama is changing our laws with hundreds of amendments everyday and we have no clue what is happening. He has written in his book how he hates all that America and our Constitution is besides white people. So, how can he rule us properly?

I am far from racist, but when I see 93% of all blacks voted for him it causes me to step back and wonder how a people can abandon all they believe, and I know a good number believe against abortion and homosexuality, to vote for skin color? I have heard it out of the mouth of people I used to respect. It wasn't because of his morals, his religious values, his job performance, in fact they say he is bad in all of those yet, when you ask, Why?, they say because he is black. Well, some did say for the free phone.

What have we become? You don't see any other race not forgive and forget about their past and the wrongs done them, except for some Native Americans ( which if you note they who don't forgive, many live in poverty, drunk and on drugs. Literally bond by their hate) Sound familiar. I was upset by affirmative action because people who had never worked hard or put in the time were taking jobs and positions from people who had worked extra hard and put in so much of their lives for those positions. A free ride is given to them. Yes, there are some who are overlooked but that happens with all races, and sexes. It is like they won't forgive for the freedom that once was lost so now they are enslaved by it. You are free, free to make any decision you want. To wake up and work hard and make an honest days wage like the rest of us or you can get up with a chip on your shoulder so big you can't see the opportunities right in front of your face. All white men are not rich. All white men don't live with luxury. All white men don't have it easy. A multitude live a hard life. Stop blaming someone else for your decisions.

Now that you have voted for Obama you may find you have been blinded again by that chip on your shoulder what ever it may be. Whether white, hispanic, ***** or whatever. And what ever you chip is will keep steeling from you and keeping you in bondage.

Obama has never worked an honest job in his whole life. If his records came out it would prove it. He is a con man and by the vote a pretty good one.

Problem is now the rest of us will suffer with you. unless someone gets some courage and impeaches the man.

Edited by stronglilly
  • Upvote 2

When everyone started signing petitions to secede from the Union I was so upset about Obama I was signing on the dotted line until I realized I don't want to secede from Constitution, or Our Bill of Rights... I love our Republic. I just don't want those who are breaking their vows to protect and uphold the Constitution to be leaders of this nation and protectors of something they don't believe in. SO instead of all of us who love this America and it's constitution leaving why don't we impeach all those who have broken their vows and allow anyone who wants to join him to secede from the US?

Obama is changing our laws with hundreds of amendments everyday and we have no clue what is happening. He has written in his book how he hates all that America and our Constitution is besides white people. So, how can he rule us properly?

I am far from racist, but when I see 93% of all blacks voted for him it causes me to step back and wonder how a people can abandon all they believe, and I know a good number believe against abortion and homosexuality, to vote for skin color? I have heard it out of the mouth of people I used to respect. It wasn't because of his morals, his religious values, his job performance, in fact they say he is bad in all of those yet, when you ask, Why?, they say because he is black. Well, some did say for the free phone.

What have we become? You don't see any other race not forgive and forget about their past and the wrongs done them, except for some Native Americans ( which if you note they who don't forgive, many live in poverty, drunk and on drugs. Literally bond by their hate) Sound familiar. I was upset by affirmative action because people who had never worked hard or put in the time were taking jobs and positions from people who had worked extra hard and put in so much of their lives for those positions. A free ride is given to them. Yes, there are some who are overlooked but that happens with all races, and sexes. It is like they won't forgive for the freedom that once was lost so now they are enslaved by it. You are free, free to make any decision you want. To wake up and work hard and make an honest days wage like the rest of us or you can get up with a chip on your shoulder so big you can't see the opportunities right in front of your face. All white men are not rich. All white men don't live with luxury. All white men don't have it easy. A multitude live a hard life. Stop blaming someone else for your decisions.

Now that you have voted for Obama you may find you have been blinded again by that chip on your shoulder what ever it may be. Whether white, hispanic, ***** or whatever. And what ever you chip is will keep steeling from you and keeping you in bondage.

Obama has never worked an honest job in his whole life. If his records came out it would prove it. He is a con man and by the vote a pretty good one.

Problem is now the rest of us will suffer with you. unless someone gets some courage and impeaches the man.

So what you are saying is.....We are free to make any decision we want....as long as it's against Obama? blink.gif

GO RV, then BV

I read smee2. I am from the old school where if someone does not want you around, then you stay away. If someone want you to leave them alone, you leave them alone. Therefore, if the world thinks America is ignorant and arrogant then we would be wrong to force our wills upon anyone. We would be wrong to force them to receive funds, food., aid, or anything else from America. It would be wrong to send the billions of aid to other countries who hate America. I think we need to keep our ignorant and arrogant money. We should take our ignorant and arrogant aid from the countries we are forcing to receive it and keep it all at home. Additionally, we should keep our military at home to protect the American borders from anyone else from any other country to be bothered by America who might be wanting to cross our borders.

• Upvote 4

It just boggles the mind how Americans can be so intolerant and so ignorant. It is no wonder the rest of the world, like my part of the world, views America, and Americans with a jaundiced eye. For too long Americans have been allowed to believe that they can do anything they want, and it will be okay because they have right on their side, and God on their side, and their interpretation of the constitution on their side ... and I wonder why on earth they need to have sides. And anyone in your country trying to be inclusive and welcome immigrants, welcome visitors who spend money, welcome other points of view so they can engage in reasonable debate ... not just pointing to sides and stocking up on survivalist supplies, including guns and ammo ... those Americans who don't want to be excusive, and don't want to welcome other people, other ideas, other means to an end ... those people are ruining the reputation of all Americans. Foreigners, even your closest next door neighbours, are getting pretty tired of finding that those who think they are the backbone of America, and they might well be, are the ones who would take the step this businessman has taken, and be proud of it. He has his rights, yes. And if he wants to risk anything it is his business to risk. And as a former news paper owner and publisher, I wonder just what kind of flack the newspaper that published this advertisement will have to face from members of whatever association they belong to.

But basically, I find all of this repugnant. It goes against all the things I grew up believing about America.

Too sad.

smile.gif/>/>

smee2

Smee smile.gif the responses you got from your post do nothing better than to prove your point.

These "Good Americans"!!! forget that this site has members from all over the world... when a "foreigner" says something they agree with then they are welcomed as a member here...

let a "foreigner" say something they don't like and all the sudden you are not recognized as a member here with a right to your opinions. Pretty much sums up exactly what you were saying.

I'll stand up and take a bashing with you because all this intolerance and ignorance is against what I grew up with believing about America also.

Your point was well taken from me... Thank You My Friend. tip_hat.gif

• Downvote 1

I read smee2. I am from the old school where if someone does not want you around, then you stay away. If someone want you to leave them alone, you leave them alone. Therefore, if the world thinks America is ignorant and arrogant then we would be wrong to force our wills upon anyone. We would be wrong to force them to receive funds, food., aid, or anything else from America. It would be wrong to send the billions of aid to other countries who hate America. I think we need to keep our ignorant and arrogant money. We should take our ignorant and arrogant aid from the countries we are forcing to receive it and keep it all at home. Additionally, we should keep our military at home to protect the American borders from anyone else from any other country to be bothered by America who might be wanting to cross our borders.

Desimo smile.gif Sorry I snapped yesterday... the "Jew Hater" card is just getting on my last nerve, that is NOT me.

Did you know that Rand Paul, about a month ago, stood up and proposed a bill to stop the foreign aid to countries that are violent towards us?

Yeah... and you want to know happened? Kerry and McCain stood shoulder to shoulder against his bill because Paul "didn't understand the policies behind it"

that it is for our "National Security" that we do this. This was right after the attack in Libya... National Security? My Foot!

He only got 10 votes, what is UP with that?