Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If You Voted For Obama, Your Business Is Not Welcome Here

krome2ez

Hahaha.....this thread cracks me up. This owner stands to make a mint with Obama as POTUS. Ask any of the doomers on here. Buy more weapons, bullets and then purchase more of the same....repeat, repeat. It is his prerogative to refuse service to anyone, I agree wholeheartedly. However, he actually owns a business that stands to make dough. ohmy.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Hahaha.....this thread cracks me up. This owner stands to make a mint with Obama as POTUS. Ask any of the doomers on here. Buy more weapons, bullets and then purchase more of the same....repeat, repeat. It is his prerogative to refuse service to anyone, I agree wholeheartedly. However, he actually owns a business that stands to make dough. ohmy.gif

GO RV, then BV

I agree his business his prerogative. As a business owner myself it is'nt what I would do,but I respect and applaud his convictions-peace

• Upvote 1

Sounds like an owner of a business making a policy,like "no shoes/shirt no service". Believe it or not thats pretty commonplace in retail. But of course the easily offended make bigger issues of such than need be-peace

Good point. It is a well-known tactic of leftists that they use "feigned offense" as a way to silence those that disagree with their extremist agenda. We are on to them.

• Upvote 3

It's coming just hang in there. A lawsuit from the state of illinois on are rights to bear arms made it all the way to th supreme court 2 years ago. By are 5 to 4 margin they unheld are constituion rights. It was split 5 conservative to keep your rights and 4 liberials to take away your right.. With another conservative justice leaving next month that voted for are gun laws and Obumer promising to fill it with another liberial justice . Well even you might be able to figure whats gonna happen. <_</>

I can figure it out, all right. There will be fewer guns on the streets so fewer angry white men can use them to kill other people.

That might actually be a smart business move on his part cris.... but then, imo.. following one's own personal feelings of right and wrong does tend to lead to the kind of integrity that would cause him to take this stance. Is it bi-partisan? No way. But I don't think that's what he's all about. We know that the people who stand for the 2nd Amendment .. and the whole Constitution for that matter... know just how important this issue is. That is all a bunch of the Anti-Liberty folks want to do.... take away our right to protect ourselves. The 2nd Amendment wasn't just to protect us from enemies outside our borders....but also for any overreaching enemy inside our borders as well. Every country historically that has given up it's right to bear arms usually only last's an average of 20-50 years before they fall into some kind of dictatorship. So smart move Mr. Gun Shop Owner... I'm sure it won't hurt your business in the least!!! wink.gif

Business is Booming...no doubt all the Doomers are buying from him on the current round of FEAR of brown people...

Perhaps he can have a sale...50% off on your second gun if you kill a liberal with the first gun...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

I can figure it out, all right. There will be fewer guns on the streets so fewer angry white men can use them to kill other people.

Business is Booming...no doubt all the Doomers are buying from him on the current round of FEAR of brown people...

Perhaps he can have a sale...50% off on your second gun if you kill a liberal with the first gun...

What an idiot! Take your stupid crap and post on facebook or Myspace.

ass-kicking.gif

• Upvote 3

Playing the race card again.. really??? Can't you come up with something more original than that... seriously!!! rolleyes.gif Get it in your head... if that's possible...blink.gif... it's not about skin color, race, or ethnicity... it's about what some value as core values for the country they love... and they feel like some folks have just pissed all over the Constitution. This business owner didn't make it about race... only about his political views. Last time I checked Allen West, Herman Kain, and Allen Keyes are black and Republican... got a problem with that???

You do make a point though. I just read a book called "One Minute After" ... depicting a EMP strike on America. This is the kind of things that "Preppers" as they are know prepare for. In the event that this happens, and we all hope it doesn't... I think those who are unarmed will be easy prey for the roving bands of thugs depicted in this book. Just sayin!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Here folks, is a prime example of what happens when you take "Preparation H" orally. It makes you talk like an a**hole.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Rod, I have to agree. There is nothing mentioned about race, sex or even age. This business sells firearms, a business that our government wants to destroy, and destroy anyone that has a firearm. Why would he even want to do business with some one that is backing this. A person that is not armed is prey!

• Upvote 3

This may have been raised in this thread before, sorry if this is redundant.

But it certainly must be convenient to be able to recognize people's constitutional rights ala carte.

Here is a guy who's business only exists because of the Second Amendment refusing to recognize his fellow citizen's right to exercise their First Amendment rights.

I doubt he sees the irony.

• Upvote 1

When guns are outlawed......

I guess you think barry will give you a gun along with your cell phone...

He probably would just to use against the repubes! Guess you didnt think of that.

And thats why guns need to be outlawed to many that just want to kill someone because

they THINK there life is in danger.Does it make you feel like a bigger man when you pack your gun.

He who lives by the gun dies by the gun.I have seen my fair share of guns and dont ever want to own

another one.Only a wussy carries a gun.He's big when he carries it but if he had to fight with his fist

he would run.Thats how folks can settle there differances is by a good old fashion brawl.

Whats bad is the guy that loses runs to go get his gun because he is a poor loser a wussy.

We dont need a single gun in our lives because your not the jugde and jury over someone

elses life.If you think you are then you dont need a gun you need a rubber room.

The sooner guns are outlawed the better off we will be.Because only crooks use guns PERIOD.....

Then you will say guns dont kill people.People kill people with guns whats the differance?

So you want a physco like me a Lib to carry a gun Trained by our government?

I'd think real hard about that.If I owned a gun some might already be dead when they gave me crappy

healthcare after the war.Arnt YOU glad I dont own a gun now?And dam right I would take all the free

phones I could get and trash them unused.Cell phones are for extremely lazy people.

Just take a look straight down and look at your spread.

Uses his red rider BB gun to shoot the hornets nest and I hope all that own guns get there just rewards.

Now you know where I stand when it comes to guns.When you lose your arm lung and eye in war you'll

see my point.It could be your kids someday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Its ironic that some folks dont understand that

posting the sign is 'Freedom of Speech'

Is the issue the posting of the sign or the refusal of service?

Well it would be interesting to see what would happen if someone wearing an "I voted for Obama" sign tried to buy a gun there and was refused service and then filed a complaint. Probably wind up in the Supreme Court!

Maybe he could get off if he says the client violated the dress code.

He probably would just to use against the repubes! Guess you didnt think of that.

And thats why guns need to be outlawed to many that just want to kill someone because

they THINK there life is in danger.Does it make you feel like a bigger man when you pack your gun.

He who lives by the gun dies by the gun.I have seen my fair share of guns and dont ever want to own

another one.Only a wussy carries a gun.He's big when he carries it but if he had to fight with his fist

he would run.Thats how folks can settle there differances is by a good old fashion brawl.

Whats bad is the guy that loses runs to go get his gun because he is a poor loser a wussy.

We dont need a single gun in our lives because your not the jugde and jury over someone

elses life.If you think you are then you dont need a gun you need a rubber room.

The sooner guns are outlawed the better off we will be.Because only crooks use guns PERIOD.....

Then you will say guns dont kill people.People kill people with guns whats the differance?

So you want a physco like me a Lib to carry a gun Trained by our government?

I'd think real hard about that.If I owned a gun some might already be dead when they gave me crappy

healthcare after the war.Arnt YOU glad I dont own a gun now?And dam right I would take all the free

phones I could get and trash them unused.Cell phones are for extremely lazy people.

Just take a look straight down and look at your spread.

Uses his red rider BB gun to shoot the hornets nest and I hope all that own guns get there just rewards.

Now you know where I stand when it comes to guns.When you lose your arm lung and eye in war you'll

see my point.It could be your kids someday.

Kinda sounds like a fantasy land where people only use their fists to fight.....unfortunately the reality of the situation is much different!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This may have been raised in this thread before, sorry if this is redundant.

But it certainly must be convenient to be able to recognize people's constitutional rights ala carte.

Here is a guy who's business only exists because of the Second Amendment refusing to recognize his fellow citizen's right to exercise their First Amendment rights.

I doubt he sees the irony.

Unless I am mistaken he hasn't refused there rights to free speech. He is exercising his.

Just as a restaurant doesn't say you can't go bare foot.

They just tell there customers that they can't come into there biz bare foot. ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">

• Upvote 3