Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mom and pop investors in dinars

humveee

:)

We are in good company! A lot of people from all walks of life are invested, and that is a good sign. Just having common sense, would tell you that there will be some profit to be made on this investment, we just don't know how much.

As long as you haven't put yourself in a financial bind, buying your dinars, you will be okay, no matter how long it takes. My concern, is for the people who bought more, than they should have, and now are hurting because this is taking longer, than they thought it would.

I was told when I got into this investment, that it was about to happen, but being a conservative person, I didn't invest a bunch, right at first. Then, as I started looking at it (because I had time) :lol:, I bought a little more, off and on, so, now I can just sit back, and wait these Iraqi's out. If it takes years, it takes years! I have only been in this investment for a little over a couple of years, and would like it to happen soon, but knowing it will happen, when it happens.

Good luck to all, and we will get there!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

One company sold 500+ billion dinars in one year, for one. If you don't understand why that's bad you'd probably be better off letting someone else handle your "investment" money.

Mega Millions, a U.S. lottery spanning 42 states plus the District of ... suggests that of the estimated $50 billion spent on lottery tickets in 2010 ...just saying...

One company sold 500+ billion dinars in one year, for one. If you don't understand why that's bad you'd probably be better off letting someone else handle your "investment" money.

Thats million not billion....Do you realize how little that is?

Its about 577k....Or, it could be 577 individual investors, but

probably less....

Sounds like its you that does'nt understand investing, why are you here?

Just an FYI....From 2003 to 2009 the Dinar increased in value more than 70%

Jan 2009 it was artificially held at 1177....last year it increased in value to 1166

Im personally in the black on this one

Edited by cris