Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Occasionally Chris Christie Says Something I Like

Lostenso

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/chris-christie-gifts_n_2143609.html

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ® said Friday that he agreed that former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's recent comment on a conference call with donors that President Barack Obama won reelection because of "gifts" to minority and young voters was wrong.

Christie was asked if he concurred with Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal ®, who called Romney's remark "wrong."

"Yeah, sure," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," and then pivoted to discuss his fellow Republican governors.

Pressed on the remark, he said, "You can't expect to be a leader of all the people and be divisive. You have to talk about themes, policies that unite people, and play to their aspirations and their goals and their hopes for their family and their neighbors."

When asked if it was time for Romney to move on, he said, "That's up to him. Listen, Mitt Romney is a friend of mine. I understand he is very upset about having lost the election and very disappointed," adding that he's a "good man."

"Do I wish he hadn't said those things? Of course. But on the other hand, I'm not going to bury the guy for it," said Christie.

Romney's analysis of his loss was condemned by Republicans, eager to distance themselves from the defeated nominee. "The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said Wednesday, mentioning the president's health care legislation and the Dream Act. "He made a big effort on small things."

You can watch a video of Christie at the link provided.

Time to move on and get stuff done! Hang those flags high (and in the upright position) and stop the secession petitions!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

They want us to stop the petitions. You want us to stop flying the international sign of distress

It's really simple

Fix what they broke and quit sending us the bill ( DUH! )

Until then I will fly my flag upside down and I will continue to make as much noise as I possibly can.

Make me happy with my government and I have no reason to protest. Again ( Duh! )

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4

They want us to stop the petitions. You want us to stop flying the international sign of distress

It's really simple

Until then I will fly my flag upside down and I will continue to make as much noise as I possibly can.

Make me happy with my government and I have no reason to protest. Again ( Duh! )

Fair enough. I'm willing to bet, however, that behavior like that will make it more difficult for the right to maintain any position of power. So I guess looking at it that way, protest all you want . . .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's really simple

I can appreciate your patriotism Sentinel, but you should be flying the U.S. Civil Flag, not the U.S. BATTLE Flag. Yeah, I know, It's Pretty but the civil flag is for the people. My link

***///

You can't force us to "like" nor "approve" of someone who is blatantly racist,

a criminal, divisive as they've ever come down the pike, a teller of tall tales,

hates Our Flag, detests our Military, embarrasses us all over the globe,

plays way too much golf, steals our money to give to the undeserving,

lets his cabinet & wife & family members & friends abuse us Taxpayers by

using our aircraft for bulls**t trips and vacations 10 times a year, hangs around with

terrorists like bill ayres / his murderous bombers & a hate-speech-spewing preacher,

controls the media, constantly reminds you to do as he says - not as he does as though you're

an ignorant child easily duped, hides from responsibility, insults our intelligence daily,

lies about having "transparency" in his administration, condones voter fraud,

hangs out with demons like that kommie soros among others, incites hate against and

between Americans, loathes Christianity, wants to indoctrinate WE THE PEOPLE...

This list could go on forever....

What a supreme embarrassment to a once great Nation. <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1