Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - Something's Coming To Increase The Value !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Vacuuming Up Sawdust .......

Med (07:07:28): JUST SOME BRIEF THOUGHTS IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE IN IRAQ DECIDED IT WAS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD

38CABO: and the fastest rowboats golf cart goes is 24mph

Med: KNEW THE DINAR WAS NOT FALLING INTO OBLIVION AND THAT SOMETHING WAS COMING UP TO INCREASE THE VALUE

WHAT HAS HAPPENED WAS A SHOCK BUT IN THE AFTERMATH IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE HAD BAD EFFECTS

38CABO: was it planned ?

Med: TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH M YES

.. 38CABO: what a great cover story

Med: I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT ALL THE ANTI RV RHETORIC WAS BS IT WAS NEVER THEIR INTENTIONS NOT TO RV WHAT IT WAS TO DELAY SO THEY HAD TIME TO FINISH WHATEVER INVESTIGATIONS WERE ONGOING YOU KNOW IF HE RV'D AND IT IS A HUGE SUCCESS

38CABO: and it would let shabbs move around outside iraq with ease

Med: HOW COULD THEY GO AFTER SHABS SURE WOULD I FIGURE THIS OUT ABOUT 3 OR 4 DAYS

38CABO: ya never know

Med: AFTER SHABS WAS REMOVED AFTER LOOKING AT IT ALL IT WAS OBVIOUS AT LEAST TO ME WHAT THE UNDERLYING REASONS FOR THE DELAY WERE

NOW WE ARE SEEING FROM THOSE WHO MALIKI PUT IN CBI HOW IT WILL IMPROVE THE ECONOMY

NO*** SHERLOCK WHAT A REVELATION

WE HAVE SAID IT FOR YEARS SO DID THE IMF AND WORLD BANK IT IS LIKE WE ARE ON FM AND THEY ARE STILL RUNNING WITH AM

THEY CATCH BITS AN PIECES OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO TO HELP THEM OUT HERE THEY NEED TO UPGRADE SO THEY GET OUR RESPONSES FASTER OK I HAVE TO GO VACUUM UP SAWDUST

38CABO: ok

Med: TAKE CARE AND TY CABO

MEAT HEAD: have a great day med

Med: I APRRECIATE THE CONCERN AND THE CHAT I REALLY DO TY MH SORRY I MISSED YOUR EARLIER I WAS IN A ZONE LOL MED OUT

• Upvote 5

THEY CATCH BITS AN PIECES OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO TO HELP THEM OUT HERE THEY NEED TO UPGRADE SO THEY GET OUR RESPONSES FASTER OK I HAVE TO GO VACUUM UP SAWDUST

Let me translate Med's thoughts for you, SnowGlobe7..........Oh never mind, I HAVE TO GO VACUUM UP BS!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i read this twice...i am just not following...is it me today? or is this really just saying nothing coherent?

Forgive me dinar thug....thank s for bringing. I am sure its just me today

I Think He's Saying That Shabbi Was The Bottleneck And The Expectation Is To Now Move Forward -

Either That Or He Saw A Horrowing Image Of Sadr's Turbin In The Sawdust ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

i read this twice...i am just not following...is it me today? or is this really just saying nothing coherent?

You read it twice? I lost interest after the second line. No, it's not you SnowGlobe, they cannot even form a coherent sentence. They should sell some dinar and blaze a trail to their nearest community college for English 101.

It's not just you. Med has always posted arrogant, stream-of-consciousness, incoherent posts. Take any of his pronouncements with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 1