Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netanyahu's familiar farce

umbertino

This is for those of you who are educated enough to see reality for what it has been and still is.

All the hateful and misaligned people in this world can bury your head to the facts. HISTORY does repeat itself and blaming one of the smallest nations on earth and not seeing all it contributes to the world, let alone the USA is sad.

You may not agree with HISTORY or this link, but I do... Some will even boldy say WW!! was fabricated by the jews and they were not killed...

Peace and watch this little video>>> (below)

I've seen this video before. It's BS because they don't talk about anything that happened pre-1948 and the fact that Britain promised the Rothschilds land in Palestine before they controlled any land there.

Maybe try reading this speech.

http://wemustknow.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/benjamin-freedmans-1961-speech-at-the-willard-hotel/

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Rothsdad, Maggie and Lostenso for having my back... That's much appreciated... I had the chance to read all of this just now as I was on a forced leave for 3 days as my Aunt had worsened in these last days and died yesterday morning so I wanted to be close to her.....

Again Thank you, my Friends....

I still would like to think that, despite diametrically opposed political positions at times , we all still mean well.....

Peace Everybody.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

P.S. I get so frustrated from reading the garbage these blind liberals spew when I am so concerned about our Brave, Loyal, Courageous Men and Women in the Uniform of our country who are in harms way (my very own children, grandchildren, relatives and friends) and the blind liberals get to sound off their garbage while their right to do it is being protected by the lives of our true Patriots. What is wrong with this picture? Lets ship them out to the countries they want to apologize to and see how long they get to live for their screwed up thinking.

Blind Liberal?Well I am one that did fight for our country that a Blind republican started.I paid a heavy price so dont call me a Blind Liberal.I guess only REPUBLICANS fight in our armed forces.Look who's blind now!

I dont want your thanks you can kiss my

It sure is easy to just throw your spewed garbage out there to!

I dont like being called names and no one else should either.Every party fights for the USA.

I did and I should get some respect.Then you will say I didnt know you were a troop.

Thats why you should watch what you say at all times.Point me out and I point you out fair?

You say something nice and I will say something nice.

But you can post whatever you like thats freedom of speech.

Smashes the hornets nest with a hammer!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Whatever Markinsa. You come on to Umbertino's post and call the opinion communist crap because there was a link somewhere. The opinion has nothing to do with communism. I've seen in another thread how you gave out a swastika because someone strongly opposed Israel BS. Now you pull out the Jesus card because I ask to call you mein Fuhrer if you give me a communist flag. Why don't you argue ideas instead of labeling people and putting their opinions in little boxes. :blink:/>

Hey Rothsdad your posts make way to much sense. What do you mean, "arguing ideas instead of labeling" ...good luck with that friend!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Man I almost feel bad for libs and progressives. Think about it, they have to convince us that the bad guys don't deserve what they get when they get their asses kicked after provoking everyone.

That we should never mention how bad the terrorists are but instead keep talking about how bad Americans and Jews are.

They have to convince us that we should hand over our individual freedoms to a growing and corrupt government.

That we should pay a world tax to an un-elected body at the U.N.

That The U.N. should begin enforcing world laws on us here in America.

That we should pay more and more taxes every freeking year for schools and such (but can't expect unions to agree to performance based pay for teachers etc.) That would be too logical and fair.

That they care about the children but will not allow a teacher to be fired (even if they have harmed children sexually or otherwise) without costing millions of tax dfollars and years of paperwork. ...hmm hypocrosy?? Corruption?? yes and yes..next

That America deserves to live a lower standard of life from now on.

That if we don't agree with liberals always that we should be labeled a racist, sexist or some other stupid PC term-- screw that, I'm a free American with my own opinions that I don't get force fed. I don't respond well to manipulation and I can think deeper than the surface level so I may stand up sometimes and call bullsh*t.

That the government makes better decisions than I can with what to do with my money, what products to buy and what food to eat and when.

That making money is evil.

That the government should mandate how much is enough money for me and they should take the rest.

And the list goes on..so I feel like the job of a liberal is a tough one. All the above items SUCK and we as Americans reject such things.

End of story :tiphat:

God bless America... Freedom needs to be defended

• Upvote 2

I've seen this video before. It's BS because they don't talk about anything that happened pre-1948 and the fact that Britain promised the Rothschilds land in Palestine before they controlled any land there.

http://wemustknow.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/benjamin-freedmans-1961-speech-at-the-willard-hotel/

Yes they do mention pre 1948. It is clear to me that you do not know enough about history dating back 2 plus thousand years.

Hold onto your prejudice flase ZIONISTIC notion. There is NO ZIONIST organization. Again, you seem to believe in some conspiracy theory and not facts. I have read some of the propaganda you refer to and it is just that. You can disguise hate or masking of hate to a group and say it isnt the JEWS or ISRAEL etc. You can say ROTHCHILDS and other JEWISH names and clearly when you do that you are very misguided as to the wealthiest and most influential people in the world. What is your goal? Let's say you are right, which I dont believe due to nonconspiracy knowledge which I have read. But the big IF you are correct... Now what? I dont doubt that ROTHCHILDS are among those who have an influence on world events and they are among a mostly non-jewish sect of people where religious or ethnic background means little...

I suggest you do some inner search and see if you can find a bigger truth... It is there beyond your seeing life through a straw mentality. I hope you wake up and see a seperation of this trash you post and maybe post a better description of what you believe exists with out the antisametic slur.

Peace

I doubt anyone here is a Jew hater. I can't stand Israeli policy but that in no way makes me a "JEW HATER."

Well, that opinion will bring peace to the world! I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit after reading that.

I am not 100% for all Israeli policy either but I do think they have little choice based on what you clearly see in the news! It seems that everyone walks gently around with those ISLAMIC nations and do nto stand up for ISRAEL.

It is incredible to me that those who are ecduated in those Islamic nations fear standing up to Humas or any radicals for fear of their own lives. So they continue to have people come into Israel with bombs strapped to them and step onto a bus of people with out any concern of blowing them up. The world sits back and doesnt say a thing. Now they also drop BOMBS from countries like IRAN who want to distroy the USA and ISRAEL and all of you who dont see this are blind! If you have been to ISRAEL then tell me what you feel. If not and if you shoot from the hip on these issues with little education here then step to the back of that long line! That is where the prejudice begins. It is ignorance fueled by misguided knowledge and hate.

Peace, is definately a goal for all people. We must not allow those who use TERRORISTIC tactics to hurt innoscent people. If you think that Israel should sit back and do nothing... you are in my view not making any sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU FIND THIS TYPE OF BS but REST ASSURED THAT AT THE FIRST SENTENCE "zionists" IT SMELLS! You actually believe what ever you read and its sources? The article doesnt have a news source or the person who wrote it to begin with.

I warn you to look further into where things are coming from or you will continue on this conspiracy theory you so whole hearidly believe in. That is poison to your soul my friend and until you look deeper into the source you will possibly believe it. I feel bad for you in truth.

You can find information on the web on all types of conspiracies... Do you believe in bigfoot? There is even a show on it. LOL Amazing to me that with so little REAL proof people will follow any thought or idea.

I am not 100% for all Israeli policy either but I do think they have little choice based on what you clearly see in the news!

There's the problem. I have a friend in South Africa right now that was commenting on how if she watched South African news, Israel broke the ceasefire. If she watched American news Palestine broke the ceasefire. Even Rupert Murdoch was upset about Israeli media for not having enough fabricated "pro-Israel" bias. If you're really going to run with what you see in the "news" well, okay. . .

• Upvote 3

Blind Liberal?Well I am one that did fight for our country that a Blind republican started.I paid a heavy price so dont call me a Blind Liberal.I guess only REPUBLICANS fight in our armed forces.Look who's blind now!

I dont want your thanks you can kiss my

It sure is easy to just throw your spewed garbage out there to!

I dont like being called names and no one else should either.Every party fights for the USA.

I did and I should get some respect.Then you will say I didnt know you were a troop.

Thats why you should watch what you say at all times.Point me out and I point you out fair?

You say something nice and I will say something nice.

But you can post whatever you like thats freedom of speech.

Smashes the hornets nest with a hammer!

Thanks for your service. "I should get some respect" - Respect is earned not just arbitrarily given. Peace

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU FIND THIS TYPE OF BS but REST ASSURED THAT AT THE FIRST SENTENCE "zionists" IT SMELLS! You actually believe what ever you read and its sources? The article doesnt have a news source or the person who wrote it to begin with.

I warn you to look further into where things are coming from or you will continue on this conspiracy theory you so whole hearidly believe in. That is poison to your soul my friend and until you look deeper into the source you will possibly believe it. I feel bad for you in truth.

You can find information on the web on all types of conspiracies... Do you believe in bigfoot? There is even a show on it. LOL Amazing to me that with so little REAL proof people will follow any thought or idea.

Where in the Abe Foxman approved media would I ever find anything unbiased about the creation of Israel? On Wikipedia I see that Benjamin Freedman is listed as an anti-semite. How can he be when he is jewish? What they really mean he is self hating jew, right? For most these trigger words mean "Stay away! It's EVIL!" But I have broken those taboos and little boxes that were created to keep people bottled up. I can make up my own mind.

I honestly do appreciate your concern for my soul because I feel you are a good guy. Sorry if you think what I believe is a conspiracy theory but it is the only thing in my eyes that truly makes sense. You can look at the Israel-Palestinian conflict as good guys vs. bad guys and the score is 107-3 if you like. I see it as our team is losing by 110.

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

Where in the Abe Foxman approved media would I ever find anything unbiased about the creation of Israel? On Wikipedia I see that Benjamin Freedman is listed as an anti-semite. How can he be when he is jewish? What they really mean he is self hating jew, right? For most these trigger words mean "Stay away! It's EVIL!" But I have broken those taboos and little boxes that were created to keep people bottled up. I can make up my own mind.

I honestly do appreciate your concern for my soul because I feel you are a good guy. Sorry if you think what I believe is a conspiracy theory but it is the only thing in my eyes that truly makes sense. You can look at the Israel-Palestinian conflict as good guys vs. bad guys and the score is 107-3 if you like. I see it as our team is losing by 110.

LOL Well it isnt good guy VS bad guy as much as extreemist thinking backed by warped religious views and a long history aimed at a mostly friendly people or country. Who owns any land? I believe we rent everything... Ideally we should all just accept our differences and learn to agree to disagree with out violence. But when someone attacks my family or people or country a line is crossed. I would imagine you to be the same way. I feel bad for most of the people who are not educated to stop blaming others for their life and find a way to improve it. I also feel strongly that ISRAEL has little choice but to defend itself from attacks and some of which are almost impossible to defend. When a person is taught or used to think their life is only meaningful if they kill others how do you defend yourself from that thinking?

As for the world and who controls it... Who knows? I sincerely dont believe we are able to know but to guess. I do not deny that some powerful people in both wealth and influence are at the helm of some major changes and conflicts we see. Yet, I do not believe they are called or calling themselves ZIONISTS. The ZIONist movement was created to help influence the country of Israel into existence. After that happened they no longer were a force or group. Did some of those in that griup form other groups or gain other influences or power? This I have no clue about. Yet, that name as a tag in my strong view is a way to say the JEWS are at the front line of world influences and this my friend is simply untrue.

Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's the problem. I have a friend in South Africa right now that was commenting on how if she watched South African news, Israel broke the ceasefire. If she watched American news Palestine broke the ceasefire. Even Rupert Murdoch was upset about Israeli media for not having enough fabricated "pro-Israel" bias. If you're really going to run with what you see in the "news" well, okay. . .

OK well you might want to think about it this way... on any given day someone will strap bombs onto themself and get in a crowded place and blow themselves up as an honor. Sending in missles by the hundreds on innoscent people daily etc. This has been going on with little news coverage but what is worse is that it is not something that gets the world upset. Where are those who run HAMAS ? Why do they not say enough? Why is this not world news with an outcry? yet the second ISRAEL defends itself it is WORLD NEWS! If you and others do not see this simple reality at the very least, you do not see clearly. Now is Israel doing all it should to help Palistine become a free self running state or nation? Well, I suppose they need to first consider their own safety. If a known drug dealer moved in next door to you would you have concerns? What if some drug lords were known to be bank rolling and supplying him? Do you not see the parallel?

The people in masses are innoscent but those running things and using them are not! Where is their internal people waging an outcry against those who internally terrorize? Everyone has become afraid to stand up.

At times it feels like so few have their eyes open enough to see what is so clear IMHO

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2