Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq urges Arab states to use oil against US, Israel

ReVbo

You want to keep on hatin' on Jews, Maliki? Fine.I hope you starve for it, you ungrateful jerk. We put you there, and I think it's way past time to take you out.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/16/272651/iraq-urges-oil-ban-against-us-israel/

Iraq has called on energy-rich Arab states to use oil as a weapon to counter the US and Israel, as Tel Aviv steps up its military operation against the Gaza Strip.

• Upvote 5

Revbo,

Pull the mask off and get some oxygen to your brain cells. Iraq has NO PRODUCTION QUOTAS!! If their Arab brothers were to be stupid enough to cut back, Iraq would pick up the gap and would stand to benefit. Iraq is just spewing the hate Isreal c r a p for the possibility of financial gain. When your in for the money there are NO Rules, especially in the Mid-East........IMO

America's elite knew the kind of culture that was going to get liberated. They would turn on us in a heartbeat for $$$$. Why get pissed of at their garbage talk now?

Thx Rvbo for the post

• Upvote 3

The article doesn't state exactly who is suggesting they cut off oil. They aren't exactly a united country. An excellent way to get attention off of Maliki though.

The article doesn't state exactly who is suggesting they cut off oil. They aren't exactly a united country. An excellent way to get attention off of Maliki though.

Here's a little more detail.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-palestinians-israel-iraq-denialbre8af0y1-20121116,0,5527865.story

Edited by Doctor Smith

This embargo of oil from the USA might accelerate the exploration and development of oil in our own fields. They need the US to purchase their (Arab countries) oil. If we stop buying or the price of Arabian Crude gets out of whack, America will produce its own, withdraw purchase orders, and whistle all the way to the bank. Jobs will increase and families will be happy . . .but not in Arab countries.

Your welcome Iraq. Use the oil, and then you can sell to all the other oil producing countries and see where ya get. Your trying to starve or blackmail us, but it's us buying your oil that makes you rich. We can just stop buying. This country is dependent on ME oil cause we want to be, not because we have to be.

Maggie,

Yep know all about the bric nations. All 5 of them. Maybe we will stop the NWO and stay in our own back yard for a change. Might be too late, they may want a piece of this great nation. They even we can get rid of the dollar. Ya know, though, it won't happen that way. Those bad boys are from here too and we will see the dollar stay, because we will have another war. you know we will. Heck, theirs one brewing right now, but it ticks me off that it's always the zionist who started it. And ya know how? THEY EXIST!!!! and there are certain folks that think they don't have the right...........wow, some really high up folks to better than the rest of us, oh yeah, aren't we also infidels??? yes, we don't have the right to exist either, unless....UNLESSSSSSS. we convert, ,, truly convert and we won't get our heads cut off, and that means saying there is no god but god, and his messenger is mohammad. Wow, isn't that pretty dog gon nice of them to allow me to worship only one god but god? I'm on it tonight maggie, this shelling in the me is about to bring us in to another war.

Okay Uncirculd mellow.gif They Are Dumping The "Petro Dollar"... just sayin.

Yeah they are, but maggie I am on a roll tonight about all the hate. Not here, just in the world. I take it personal. Is that crazy? Yes, I love people but they make me mad when they hate and kill each other. I get so mad. So I need to shut off my computer and shut my mouth. sometimes it ticks me off when this new world era tries to make us believe bad is good and good is bad. What's up with that? I will NEVER bow to lies. I will never hate as much as people may or may not push me. Although I tell you what, Maliki is getting on my last nerve, he's just another Saddam, Assad, Hitler and the list goes on. I am just on a roll of saying shame on the world. Hugs maggie, I'll be over my fit

soon......emot-hug.gif

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

We are dependent on m.e. oil. Seen the prices at gas stations lately? People are losing there homes, jobs, etc. Now look at gas, sky rocketing, yet we have to have it. As of right now the m.e. has the leverage. Supply and demand. We have our own oil? Evidently it doesnt matter, gas pump prices dont lie.

This embargo of oil from the USA might accelerate the exploration and development of oil in our own fields. They need the US to purchase their (Arab countries) oil. If we stop buying or the price of Arabian Crude gets out of whack, America will produce its own, withdraw purchase orders, and whistle all the way to the bank. Jobs will increase and families will be happy . . .but not in Arab countries.

Sorry brother hate to disagree with you on this one but I do like your optimism, but with our commandor idiot in chief I firmly believe that the next four years are going to be very distructive to this country, the first for years was just a taste with a lot of icing on the top, he will not allow more drilling in the gulf, east and west coast because of the BP oil spill, he killed the trans canadaian pipe line, he cancelled all of the permits that the oil companies have been holding on to on government property for the last 30 years and will deny them new permits when the need to drill does arise. he will choke off every life line that he can to create $10 a gallon gas, he is killing the coal industry with his EPA and with the clean air regulations that they are creating will fine, restrict power companies from producing power at a reasonable cost. Emissions standards will be so strick that between the cost of technology to produce ultra clean emissions and the heavy fines that will be enforced he will simply bankrupt the power industry. And you think that green power is going to save us, then think again, with the technology that we have today solar and wind WILL NOT give us the power that this country needs to maintain life as we know it right now, the sun only shines for 10 to 12 hours a day when it's not cloudy, and the wind does not blow all the time (mother nature can not be controlled by our government). That kind of technology is still 15 to 20 years away and Obama will kill what we have in less than 2 years...I hate to sound so pestimistic but if people would just open their eye and stop thinking that the goverenment will save us then there might be hope... Our country is split, the government of the last 40 years have created a welfare state with at least 46% of the country on some type of walfare and 7% are blind enough to follow this past of distruction, that makes is hard for the other 48% of the population to support themselves plus the 46% walfare state. I'm not sore that the person that I voted for didn't win, I just want the person in the main office to continue to make this country great, not to distroy it. Sorry for the rant but I had a little build up...

• Upvote 1