Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wikileaks" scandal reveals Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani secret with Paul Bremer?!!

yota691

"Wikileaks" scandal reveals Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani secret with Paul Bremer?!!

Palm - WikiLeaks revealed a new scandal of scandals Iraqi politicians ruling regarding transfer U.S. civil administrator Paul Bremer sum of one billion, four hundred million dollars to the Kurdistan region, pointing out that they were divided between President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani did not act on the Kurdish people.

The document Almorgh showed on 23 June 2003, the U.S. administrator of Iraq Paul Bremer to transfer these amounts, one of the pre-war oil revenues to Kurdistan, and gave it to President Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani.

The document referred to the report, "the Christian Aid" which said despite the loss of $ 20 billion but the strangest thing is the distribution of $ 2 billion before the transfer of sovereignty two days and thought that this amount is part of it, indicating that the securities of the class hundred dollars were all new. Arrived wrapped in plastic and packed in wooden boxes weighing 15 tons, enough to fill three U.S. military helicopters and a whole, one billion and 400 hundred million U.S. dollars.

In the process did not know about one, and reached U.S. helicopters to Erbil loaded with cash during the last days of the Coalition Provisional Authority of America, and the American forces were at the airport in Irbil to empty the money and borne under maximum security to Bank city center of Arbil, where the document said that Rashid Taher, director of financial Erbil confirmed saying yes We have received money in cash from Paul Bremer at the airport!!!

She explained that after the arrival of the money, the finance ministers of the provinces of Kurdistan, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah Baksmth according to the size of their population. Erbil won $ 798 million and Sulaymaniyah received $ 602 million as the Kurdish officials said was quoted share Sulaymaniyah road through the mountains to the protection of the Peshmerga.

It confirmed that the money did not go to the reconstruction of the two provinces or create service projects, but I went to the secret accounts of Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani, who invested amounts in major projects in the field of oil and energy and communications.

11/16/2012 http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=21136

• Upvote 1

This is not new, the DV's already uncovered this. That money went somewhere and they couldn't find it and then they said they found it, but then they say Paul Bremmer lost it. Go figure. Wiki is late on this.

We did read read about this many months ago!!

I would say they found it, and when this happened all of you thought the cash was stashed in Maliki's secret overseas bank account! :o

Actually is was funneled through maliki's ministries for payoffs and NO services. It was not in maliki's london or jordanian accounts. It was squandered through his buds and/or family members for quirks.

Ziggie smile.gif My Gut says...

There have been a lot of accusasions (sp)... Just maybe WE stole it? ohmy.gif

Naw... WE wouldn't do that!

Hmm we all know that the USA is the bad guy always! Unless it was specifically George W Bush!

Sheesh maggie, get off the blame the USA train and please don't even start the apologetics for our still Great Nation!

• Upvote 2

Hmm we all know that the USA is the bad guy always! Unless it was specifically George W Bush!

Sheesh maggie, get off the blame the USA train and please don't even start the apologetics for our still Great Nation!

Yes GP smile.gif Absolutely... I Apologize... NOT!

You Have NO CLUE as to how "Innocent" we are.

mellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ziggie smile.gif My Gut says...

There have been a lot of accusasions (sp)... Just maybe WE stole it? ohmy.gif

Naw... WE wouldn't do that!

I helped you bit with those red marks you hold there Maggie.....its a dirty job but someone has to do it! ;)

Actually there are a couple of scenario's that crossed my mind Maggie. Indeed the US could have be the culprits. I also considered they were bought off for whatever reason. Go with the flow

so on and so forth.....I don't know. The truth remains to be seen, or never as far as that goes.

I helped you bit with those red marks you hold there Maggie.....its a dirty job but someone has to do it! wink.gif

Actually there are a couple of scenario's that crossed my mind Maggie. Indeed the US could have be the culprits. I also considered they were bought off for whatever reason. Go with the flow

so on and so forth.....I don't know. The truth remains to be seen, or never as far as that goes.

Hi Zig smile.gif Thank You.

I knew it would not be a popular view... I'm not saying we did... just a possibility.

The "truth" is probably buried so deep we may never see it, your right there.

In The meantime... I question everything.