Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we petition the obama administration to:

sportfisher

IMTIRED, as stated the SCOTUS cases I quoted are what we have to go on by because the founding fathers did not give a clear definition of the term "natural born citizen". The fact that these cases go into the precedents of the founding fathers is all we have to go by. After all the Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all the Constitution. So if they have stated time after time that one way to become a natural born citizen is "Jus Soli" what else do you need?? They are interpreting the Constitution after all.

You are laughing at wnd experts you are defending, they happ[en to be birther "experts". I am not defending them I am throwing them under the bus since WND, Corsi, Orly Taitz and Arpasiob all tried to use these "experts" and they all have been debunked both as experts and their proof.

IMTIRED, why do I discuss or is it disgust you?? Is it because I have researched the birther case to come to my own conclusion and it differs from yours??? or is it because I have sided with the law and the Constitution like the judges of the 177 birther cases that have been thrown out because they have no merit??

All of these cases that you have cited are defining the term "citizen"

Never has the SCOTUS defined the term "natural born citizen" as it pertains to the eligibility of the President. The Supreme Court is scared to death of this issue and will probably never take on a case concerning this matter. They should all be removed from the bench for failure to do their duty and make a ruling on the matter.

The Founding Fathers never imagined that our own citizens would be so determined to gain power that they would pervert their meaning and intentions.

I THINK that you are smart enough to understand this....but in reality, I'm not sure.

All that is truly necessary to understand what the Founding Fathers meant by the term "natural born citizen" is to simply use a little common sense, which it appears that you are hell bent on not even giving an attempt.

Sad. You are certainly no patriot.

That is why you disgust me. (And, by the way, thanks for showing your brilliance again by becoming the "spelling Nazi").

• Upvote 1

We do not completely agree, the so called "birther " experts are the one that have no credibility. The ones that have been used in federal civil and local courts like Ivan Zatkovich do have credibility and as he said, other then adjusting for readability there is no fraud in the COLB document.

Where does Zatkovich say "other then adjusting for readability there is

no fraud in the COLB document."

Here's your statement earlier..

All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.

Clearly he's stating the document was enhanced...Thats proof for any

prosecution....Zatkovich is agreeing it was manipulated....You should stay out of Court DS....

You're not helping your argument or defense of O'blah.

All other statements aside....My video still stands as solid evidence that

the BC is fake

• Upvote 3

For those who have trouble understanding U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, I have reduced the decision to Q&A form:

Question: What does the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment mean?

Justice Gray: It “affirms the ancient and fundamental rule of citizenship by birth within the territory, in the allegiance and under the protection of the country, including all children here born of resident aliens, with the exceptions or qualifications (as old as the rule itself) of children of foreign sovereigns or their ministers, or born on foreign public ships, or of enemies within and during a hostile occupation of part of our territory, and with the single additional exception of children of members of the Indian tribes owing direct allegiance to their several tribes.”

Question: How do you know that?

Justice Gray: Well, “the face of the amendment, as well as from the history of the times, this was not intended to impose any new restrictions upon citizenship, or to prevent any persons from becoming citizens by the fact of birth within the United States who would thereby have become citizens according to the law existing before its adoption.” Hence it is “declaratory of existing rights and affirmative of existing law as to each of the qualifications therein expressed.”

Question: Why would they adopt an Amendment that meant the same thing as existing law under the original Constitution?

Justice Gray: “Its main purpose doubtless was, as has been often recognized by this court, to establish the citizenship of free negroes, which had been denied in the opinion delivered by Chief Justice Taney in Dred Scott v. Sandford, (1857) 19 How. 393, and to put it beyond doubt that all blacks, as well as whites, born or naturalized within the jurisdiction of the United States are citizens of the United States.”

Question: So in order to define the meaning of the 14th Amendment, we need to first define the existing law under the original Constitution?

Justice Gray: Yes, that is what declaratory means.

Question: So what was existing law under the original Constitution?

Justice Gray: Well, “[t]he Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words ‘citizen of the United States,’ and ‘natural-born citizen of the United States.” However,”[t]he Constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words.” Hence, “t must be interpreted in the light of the common law, the principles and history of which were familiarly known to the framers of the constitution….” as “[t]he interpretation of the Constitution of the United States is necessarily influenced by the fact that its provisions are framed in the language of the English common law, and are to be read in the light of its history.”

Question: So how were these terms defined under the English common law?

Justice Gray: The English common law rule was “any person who (whatever the nationality of his parents) is born within the British dominions is a natural-born British subject.” Such rule was “in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.”

Question: But doesn’t the Constitution use the term “citizen” rather than “subject?”

Justice Gray: “The term citizen, as understood in our law, is precisely analogous to the term subject in the common law, and the change of phrase has entirely resulted from the change of governments” hence “subject and citizen are, in a degree, convertible terms as applied to natives.” Accordingly, “[a]ll persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England. . . . We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States. It has always obtained here with the same vigor, and subject only to the same exceptions, since as before the Revolution.”

Question: So generally, anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen?

Justice Gray: Yes, the natural born citizenship clause “assumes that citizenship may be acquired by birth. Undoubtedly, this language of the Constitution was used in reference to that principle of public law, well understood in this country at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, which referred citizenship to the place of birth.”

Question: So the natural born citizenship clause and the 14th Amendment mean the same thing?

Justice Gray: Not sure how much clearer I can make it.

Straight from United States V. Wong Kim Ark

Here is more:

Ankeny v. Governor of State of Indiana, 916 NE 2d 678 – Ind: Court of Appeals 2009

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. Just as a person “born within the British dominions [was] a natural-born British subject” at the time of the framing of the U.S. Constitution, so too were those “born in the allegiance of the United States [] natural-born citizens.”[15]

The Plaintiffs do not mention the above United States Supreme Court authority in their complaint or brief; they primarily rely instead on an eighteenth century treatise and quotations of Members of Congress made during the nineteenth century. To the extent that these authorities conflict with the United States Supreme Court’s interpretation of what it means to be a natural born citizen, we believe that the Plaintiffs’ arguments fall under the category of “conclusory, non-factual assertions or legal conclusions” that we need not accept as true when reviewing the grant of a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim. Irish, 864 N.E.2d at 1120.

There are only two forms of citizens in the USA, Natural and naturalized, and there are only 2 ways to become a natural born citizen "jus soli" and jus sanguinis". Tell me which one did Obama fail to aquire.

I am tired of most of you who discuss the issue of a proper birth certificate as something to be mocked. I am tired of those who find loopholes in the Constitution. I am tired of those who think the whole issue is where Obama was born. What the main concern is and should be is that our Constitution was disregarded as an old rag. Our Constitution was laughed at by those who wanted to work around definitions. Our Constitution was seen as something to be manipulated. IF OUR CONSTITUTION GOES, WE GO!

• Upvote 3

I am tired of most of you who discuss the issue of a proper birth certificate as something to be mocked. I am tired of those who find loopholes in the Constitution. I am tired of those who think the whole issue is where Obama was born. What the main concern is and should be is that our Constitution was disregarded as an old rag. Our Constitution was laughed at by those who wanted to work around definitions. Our Constitution was seen as something to be manipulated. IF OUR CONSTITUTION GOES, WE GO!

I Agree!

If the Constitution was followed how it was intended and every politition followed it HONESTLY (impossible!!!) then our country wouldn't only be Great but SUPER GREAT. If they could just be loyal and change everything starting now for say 25yrs to the constitutions true meanings and follow it to a Tee that whole time then I think everyone would see how Great the Constitution really is when followed properly.

I really believe if you don't like our Constitution then move!!! This is a big World and plenty of other countries that have their own flavor of life so do your homework of the place that fits your flavor of life and just MOVE. Quit trying to change our Wonderful Country into something that doesn't represent the foundation in which was invisioned by the founders of the Constitution. We True Americans are not stopping you from leaving..., in fact I'm sure there are plenty of us that would PAY for your MOVE wink.gifpeace.gif

• Upvote 5

I Agree!

If the Constitution was followed how it was intended and every politition followed it HONESTLY (impossible!!!) then our country wouldn't only be Great but SUPER GREAT. If they could just be loyal and change everything starting now for say 25yrs to the constitutions true meanings and follow it to a Tee that whole time then I think everyone would see how Great the Constitution really is when followed properly.

I really believe if you don't like our Constitution then move!!! This is a big World and plenty of other countries that have their own flavor of life so do your homework of the place that fits your flavor of life and just MOVE. Quit trying to change our Wonderful Country into something that doesn't represent the foundation in which was invisioned by the founders of the Constitution. We True Americans are not stopping you from leaving..., in fact I'm sure there are plenty of us that would PAY for your MOVE wink.gifpeace.gif

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

I Agree!

I totally agree, if you don't like it them move easy fix.

• Upvote 1

I Agree!

Cheers

"Why does it matter where he is from?"

Are you serious?

There's this little piece of paper that requires that the POTUS must be a "natural born citizen".

I know that you Obama lovers never let that ole nasty Constitution get in your way.

You people are hopeless and very sad.

Well I guess because you were born here in the USA that makes you high god over all others being born elsewhere.

That still doesnt matter to you?We are Human being's made in gods image it doesnt matter where you were born

does it.Oh thats RIGHT way of thinking everyone else is beneath YOUR feet.stomp on the poor and

give the rich tax breaks and suck all the money out of the poor so the rich can have more.

And sportfisher you wanted to know what I am on its called OBAMA's "Triumphant victory fumes".

Which is better than braindead right wingers could ever hope for. Dou...che I mean Tou...che for your

communist,Marxist etc insults.You know when somone is mad when they revert to name calling because

they backed a loser.Wa Wa Waaaaaaa Wa Wa Waaaaaaa S.O.S. 2 short Wa Wa's and 1 long Waaaaaaaaaa

But thats OK since I am a Obama supporter we care about everyone and will change that dirty diaper for you

so we can cut down on those nasty Greenhouse Gases that right wingers produce.

Obama can have my birth certificate problem solved.I know typical liberal truths.

He is a citizen of the USA get over it and and S...T...F...U----stand,tall,for,us- Obama supporters

We won for you to have more. Unless Obama was born by machine he is a NATUALLY BORN human being

and it does NOT matter what country he was born in.As in WE the PEOPLE.or does that mean only your race?

Nit picking repubes.Time for you to go HUG a TREE it'll make you feel better.Smoke some grass or something

Your mad because you'll have to pay your fair share in taxes now.Wha-Pow now cough it up.

This is a Uncivilized post just like the insults I always see against us communist marxist commie libs.

Dont like seeing what I wrote change what you wrote and make it civil.

All views of this post are only my thoughts and the libs potrayed in this post are true and correct in every way.

Please do not read this post if you are biased in the right wing.

I am sorry to all if I hurt your feelings in any way.Gimme a Dam plus now.Us libs are demanding folks.

Guess for us to talk it up we will need our own section.And he shoots the hornets nest with a 10 gauge shotgun!

God Bless you now and PEACE!

Well I guess because you were born here in the USA that makes you high god over all others being born elsewhere.

That still doesnt matter to you?We are Human being's made in gods image it doesnt matter where you were born

does it.Oh thats RIGHT way of thinking everyone else is beneath YOUR feet.stomp on the poor and

give the rich tax breaks and suck all the money out of the poor so the rich can have more.

And sportfisher you wanted to know what I am on its called OBAMA's "Triumphant victory fumes".

Which is better than braindead right wingers could ever hope for. Dou...che I mean Tou...che for your

communist,Marxist etc insults.You know when somone is mad when they revert to name calling because

they backed a loser.Wa Wa Waaaaaaa Wa Wa Waaaaaaa S.O.S. 2 short Wa Wa's and 1 long Waaaaaaaaaa

But thats OK since I am a Obama supporter we care about everyone and will change that dirty diaper for you

Obama can have my birth certificate problem solved.I know typical liberal truths.

He is a citizen of the USA get over it and and S...T...F...U----stand,tall,for,us- Obama supporters

We won for you to have more. Unless Obama was born by machine he is a NATUALLY BORN human being

and it does NOT matter what country he was born in.As in WE the PEOPLE.or does that mean only your race?

Nit picking repubes.Time for you to go HUG a TREE it'll make you feel better.Smoke some grass or something

Your mad because you'll have to pay your fair share in taxes now.Wha-Pow now cough it up.

This is a Uncivilized post just like the insults I always see against us communist marxist commie libs.

All views of this post are only my thoughts and the libs potrayed in this post are true and correct in every way.

I am sorry to all if I hurt your feelings in any way.Gimme a Dam plus now.Us libs are demanding folks.

Guess for us to talk it up we will need our own section.And he shoots the hornets nest with a 10 gauge shotgun!

what drugs are you taking?

You are painting yourself into a corner.

I think not, you must not get it either?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How was our constitution disregarded as a "rag"??? IMTIRED could not give any valid proof of that claim, I would like to see your opinion, in regards to the COLB.

You obviously do not possess sufficient cognitive reasoning to discuss the requirements stated in the U.S. Constitution to become the president of the United States.

I feel pity for you.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 1

You obviously do not possess sufficient cognitive reasoning to discuss the requirements stated in the U.S. Constitution to become the president of the United States.

I feel pity for you.

Best of luck.

Natural born citizen, minimum 35 years of age and 14 years living in the USA. Whats so hard with that??? You still have not been able to disqualify Obama, which this topic is about. He is a natural born citizen, born in Hawaii, He was 47 when he was elected the first time, and he was in the US for 14 consecutive years prior to being elected.

So tell me where does he not qualify, and please bring proof and not personal opinion.

How about this oral argument from the hardcore conservative Supreme Court Judge, Judge Scalia:

Oral Arguments in Tuan Anh Nguyen v. INS http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2000…

"Justice Scalia: … I mean, isn’t it clear that the natural born requirement in the Constitution was intended explicitly to exclude some Englishmen who had come here and spent some time here and then went back and raised their families in England? They did not want that. They wanted natural born Americans.

[Ms.]. Davis: Yes, by the same token…

Justice Scalia: That is jus soli, isn’t it?"

Justice Scalia: Well, maybe. I’m just referring to the meaning of natural born within the Constitution. I don’t think you’re disagreeing. It requires jus soli, doesn’t it?"

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1

Natural born citizen, minimum 35 years of age and 14 years living in the USA. Whats so hard with that??? You still have not been able to disqualify Obama, which this topic is about. He is a natural born citizen, born in Hawaii, He was 47 when he was elected the first time, and he was in the US for 14 consecutive years prior to being elected.

So tell me where does he not qualify, and please bring proof and not personal opinion.

Proof.

Obama states (in his book and his forged birth certificate) that his father is/was Kenyan (not a U.S. citizen at the time of Obama's birth).

Obama not "natural born citizen". Disqualified.

No further proof necessary.

• Upvote 1

Proof.

Obama states (in his book and his forged birth certificate) that his father is/was Kenyan (not a U.S. citizen at the time of Obama's birth).

Natural born citizen is a person born on US soil. Both parents can be....lets say....Mexican. Yup, natural born citizen because they were born here. I have long thought that to be a citizen of the US we should requre that at least one parent to be a citizen, natural born or otherwise. Like it or not, as long as Obama was born in Hawaii he is natural born. Not going on either side of the birth certificate issue....just stating the facts as they were presented by people who state he is legal to be POTUS. It's a matter of opinion as to whether or not he has a legitimate birth certificate and we all know about opinions.

Proof.

It doesn't matter how much you beat the dead horse here. Obama is a citizen and he will remain in office for another four years. People will likely look back at you and whoever is on this bandwagon and think, whack-jobs!

Just stop. Please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't matter how much you beat the dead horse here. Obama is a citizen and he will remain in office for another four years. People will likely look back at you and whoever is on this bandwagon and think, whack-jobs!

Just stop. Please.

And after 4 years this dead horse is nothing but skin and bones......well bones, that is. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Proof.

Parentage has no effect on the natural born status:

Attorney General Edward Bates, Opinion on Citizenship of Children Born in the United States of Alien Parents (1862)

I am quite clear in the opinion that children born in the United States of alien parents, who have never been naturalized, are native-born citizens of the United States

Citizenship of Children Born in the United States of Alien Parents, 10 U.S. Op. Atty. Gen. 328, 1862 WL 1393 (U.S.A.G.), available on Westlaw (paid subscription).

Walter Dellinger (Assistant Attorney General) before House subcommittee December 13, 1995

Throughout this country’s history, the fundamental legal principle governing citizenship has been that birth within the territorial limits of the United States confers United States citizenship. The Constitution itself rests on this principle of the common law. As Justice Noah Swayne wrote in one of the first judicial decisions interpreting the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the word “Citizens ‘under our constitution and laws means free inhabitants born within the United States or naturalized under the laws of Congress.’ We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States.”

and

While the Constitution recognized citizenship of the United States in prescribing the qualifications for President, Senators, and Representatives, it contained no definition of citizenship until the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment in 1868. Prior to that time, citizenship by birth was regulated by common law. And the common law conferred citizenship upon all persons born within the territory of the United States, whether children of citizens or aliens. The only common law exceptions to this generally applicable rule of jus soli were children born under three circumstances –” to foreign diplomats, on foreign ships, and to hostile occupying forces –” which, under principles of international law, were deemed not to be within the sovereignty of the territory.

Lynch v. Clarke, New York in 1844

This case is important because it was among those cited by the United States Supreme Court in United States v. Wong Kim Ark as well as other lower court decisions such as Munro vs. Merchant (N.Y. 1858).

By the common law, all persons born within the ligeance of the crown of England, were natural born subjects, without reference to the status or condition of their parents…

The term citizen, was used in the constitution as a word, the meaning of which was already established and well understood. And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President. “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,” … The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.

The New York Legal Observer

Parentage is a non factor if you are born in a US state or territory, jus soli, it matters when you are born outside of the US and the it reuqires 1 parent to be a citizen to convey natural born citizenship to the child, jus sanuinis.

• Upvote 1

Just stop. Please.

Please read more carefully.

I have never stated that Obama is not a "citizen".

I have stated and will continue to state that he is not a "natural born citizen" as required by the U.S. Constitution to become President. (Natural born citizen=a person born on U.S. soil to TWO U.S. citizen parents at the time of their birth).

Obama, by his own admission does not qualify.

End of story.

I have stated and will continue to state that he is not a "natural born citizen" as required by the U.S. Constitution to become President. (Natural born citizen=a person born on U.S. soil to TWO U.S. citizen parents at the time of their birth).

End of story.

Sweet!!! I'm all for never talking about it again. smile.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

End of story.

He was born on US soil, he is a natural born citizen, his fathers nationality does not matter. The 2 parent citizen had been debunked in court 170+ times. US v Wong Kim Ark made that argument moot and dead.

Vermont judge tosses 'natural born citizen' anti-Obama lawsuit

Bent cited a 2009 decision by an Indiana court that addressed a similar claim and concluded the natural-born-citizen challenge to Obama’s claim on the presidency lacked merit.

“The expression ‘natural born citizen’ is not dependent on the nationality of the parents but reflects the status of a person born into citizenship instead of having citizenship subsequently bestowed,” Bent wrote.

I feel pity for you.

Best of luck.

A republican with a heart? First I will have to overpost all this britchen about nothing

and use a microscope to see if one actually exsist.At least I dont crawfish under pressure.

But thanks for your concern.

I dont need any luck I am a democrat BORN American Winners! Just like Obama.

God Bless you anyway

see us libs have huge heart.

End of story.

The same applies. Please stop.

• Downvote 1