Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reuters article...

CompSCI

Your stepping out on a limb, TG. I'm sure you understand my post.

Afraid you lost me ski - ronscarpa has been a member on DV since Jan 2010. He was also a chat moderator for a while and

is still listed as such. I didn't comment on the article, I simply stated that the person in the article is a member of DV.

And No, I don't understand your post at all. :confused2:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 8

FYI: Ron Scarpa is a highly respected Dinar Vets member.

:rocking-chair:

hahaaaaaaa ,,,, started reading the article and the name ron scarpa hit me --- i saw that name on a couple of post and articles ,,, if i remeber right he has the i-con of a plane !!!!! ---- very cool thanks folks ,,,,

• 4 months later...

I think the real significance here is that a main stream media source such as Reuters has run such an article and did a very good job at being objective.

+1 you have made the most valid observation of the original post out of all the reply's so far

• Upvote 1

"It's not a question of if, but when Iraq revalues its currency," said the Las Vegas-based Scarpa, who keeps dinars in his retirement account. "The dinar will eventually have substantial value, possibly the highest in the world."

Reuters Article

Revaluation will only happen once the Iraqi government stabilizes. Iraq's central bank hopes to make one dinar equal to $1 at some point through redenomination and central bank-induced appreciation.

Notice he said redenomination

• Upvote 1

Running the risk of sounding flippant, I want to say that our speculation in this currency getting high profile mainstream media attention is probably not the best thing, as more people will be tempted to join in with us and Iraq will have even less prerogative to revalue. Just sayin'... where muh LOPsterz at?!

Running the risk of sounding flippant, I want to say that our speculation in this currency getting high profile mainstream media attention is probably not the best thing, as more people will be tempted to join in with us and Iraq will have even less prerogative to revalue. Just sayin'... where muh LOPsterz at?!

If all the dinar is accounted for, what difference does it make who holds it?