Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
DropItLikeItsHot

Johnnie had enough of the crap

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I just about had enough of all this crap.

Time to tell it like it is folks.

1) The election was stolen and rigged. Face it folks --- you are all sheep slaves to the Cabal.

2) This general circus is too much BS. I would take the word of West Point Cadets & Generals over corrupt politicians. The CIA Manchurian Candidate has 0 credibility. Not buying the BS put out by the corrupt mass media. Spooks who hide under the rocks have 0 credibility too.

The libya situation is still sticking to Hillarious and O despite all the lies they say.

3) The Blockage of the Global Reset MUST End Now! These dinar gurus and there Spooks directed messages need to go to the garbage. Any politician, banker still blocking the RV should be removed for treason.

4) Now the people of 50 states have submitted petitions for secession to the White House. Hmmm - what is next ---- hopefully the push towards a restoration of the republic.

5) Feds should be terminated. No justification for there survival.

I and we the people of this Republic have ran out of patience. I had enough of the crap!

John MacHaffie - A Real Person & A Patriot

Nesara News

My link

I kinda liked the way John put it, once in awhile he's "Spot-On" wink.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I just about had enough of all this crap.

Time to tell it like it is folks.

1) The election was stolen and rigged. Face it folks --- you are all sheep slaves to the Cabal.

2) This general circus is too much BS. I would take the word of West Point Cadets & Generals over corrupt politicians. The CIA Manchurian Candidate has 0 credibility. Not buying the BS put out by the corrupt mass media. Spooks who hide under the rocks have 0 credibility too.

The libya situation is still sticking to Hillarious and O despite all the lies they say.

3) The Blockage of the Global Reset MUST End Now! These dinar gurus and there Spooks directed messages need to go to the garbage. Any politician, banker still blocking the RV should be removed for treason.

4) Now the people of 50 states have submitted petitions for secession to the White House. Hmmm - what is next ---- hopefully the push towards a restoration of the republic.

5) Feds should be terminated. No justification for there survival.

I and we the people of this Republic have ran out of patience. I had enough of the crap!

John MacHaffie - A Real Person & A Patriot

Nesara News

My link

I kinda liked the way John put it, once in awhile he's "Spot-On" wink.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

Romney lost fair and square. Time to own it

Edited by Lostenso
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

To say any president will ever win or lose "fair and square" is a ridiculous statement. There is plenty of evidence supporting our corruption.

• Upvote 1

Bet you weren't singing that same tune in 2000...come on be honest.

You're right but the situation was different. Obama won electoral votes and popular votes.

• Downvote 1

and if all this is not bad enough, Twinkies are ending......just on the news.....HOW MUCH MORE CAN ONE MAN TAKE....

with over 150% of the registered voters having voted, voter fraud is clear.

Edited by desimo

Romney lost fair and square. Time to own it

***///

Greatest lie ever told by anyone, anytime, any place.

The proof is coming out now about over-voting, rigged machines, voters being trucked to outside

polling places, to name a FEW.......

"fair and square"?.... you're living a HUGE lie. <_<

• Upvote 3