Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Johnnie had enough of the crap

DropItLikeItsHot

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I just about had enough of all this crap.

Time to tell it like it is folks.

1) The election was stolen and rigged. Face it folks --- you are all sheep slaves to the Cabal.

2) This general circus is too much BS. I would take the word of West Point Cadets & Generals over corrupt politicians. The CIA Manchurian Candidate has 0 credibility. Not buying the BS put out by the corrupt mass media. Spooks who hide under the rocks have 0 credibility too.

The libya situation is still sticking to Hillarious and O despite all the lies they say.

3) The Blockage of the Global Reset MUST End Now! These dinar gurus and there Spooks directed messages need to go to the garbage. Any politician, banker still blocking the RV should be removed for treason.

4) Now the people of 50 states have submitted petitions for secession to the White House. Hmmm - what is next ---- hopefully the push towards a restoration of the republic.

5) Feds should be terminated. No justification for there survival.

I and we the people of this Republic have ran out of patience. I had enough of the crap!

John MacHaffie - A Real Person & A Patriot

Nesara News

My link

I kinda liked the way John put it, once in awhile he's "Spot-On" wink.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I just about had enough of all this crap.

Time to tell it like it is folks.

1) The election was stolen and rigged. Face it folks --- you are all sheep slaves to the Cabal.

2) This general circus is too much BS. I would take the word of West Point Cadets & Generals over corrupt politicians. The CIA Manchurian Candidate has 0 credibility. Not buying the BS put out by the corrupt mass media. Spooks who hide under the rocks have 0 credibility too.

The libya situation is still sticking to Hillarious and O despite all the lies they say.

3) The Blockage of the Global Reset MUST End Now! These dinar gurus and there Spooks directed messages need to go to the garbage. Any politician, banker still blocking the RV should be removed for treason.

4) Now the people of 50 states have submitted petitions for secession to the White House. Hmmm - what is next ---- hopefully the push towards a restoration of the republic.

5) Feds should be terminated. No justification for there survival.

I and we the people of this Republic have ran out of patience. I had enough of the crap!

John MacHaffie - A Real Person & A Patriot

Nesara News

My link

I kinda liked the way John put it, once in awhile he's "Spot-On" wink.gif

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

Romney lost fair and square. Time to own it

Edited by Lostenso
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5