Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 11-14-12

VIZIOIRAQI

With all due respect Adam, we have been waiting for the HCL for almost a year and least to say the 2012 budget and now the 2013 budget. Further we have had many reports over the last year about CH7 being resolved. We have seen no real change in the currency auctions and these guys seem to have lost their directional compass.

Lets face it these guys make turtles look incredibly fast. We are dealing here with a very corrupt government. that is unwilling and or unable to make a definitive decision about anything that is for the common good.

Thanks for the rant.

• Upvote 6

I agree with you DJ. The GOI, Parliament and the CBI are dysfunctional entities when attempting to work together for the best outcome of Iraq. The religious differences of the Iraqi's are to blame, in part.

Iraq should be a well oiled machine, by now. Iraq was given freedom from Sadaam thanks to our fine military, financed by the American taxpayers. Iraq was given plenty of pallets of USD to sustain them, thanks to the UST and the American taxpayers that have to back our paper. I could go on and on. I seriously doubt that American taxpayers stop and think how much the Iraqi war cost us. The numbers are way over my head from a fiance standpoint. What I do know is that the Iraqi War is one reason why this country is bankrupt.

I do hope that Iraq will not waste the opportunity that they have been given. Iraq could be a productive and profitable country. For now, we wait.

In the future, the US should not attempt to intervene in conflicts of other countries. The US Government can no longer be the hall monitor of the world, at the expense of Americans.

Sorry for rant, peeps!

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 4

Adam....only $12, not $120...well that makes it even worse. But you really didn't answer my question.....if the GOI thinks the poor can get by on $12 a month, why do you think they are willing to give them much more because of an RV. The $12 indicates they don't want to share the wealth....they are happy to see the poeople struggle just as long as they get theirs. We already know Iraq is one of the top 5 corrupt countries if not the top country based on the oil money pot they have available to steal from. What am I missing that you see or the behind the scenes actions you have access to that I don't that gives you the confidence that that bunch of thieving, power hungry, hate filled controlling factions want to make it better for everyone, not just themeselves and their specific followers? :confused:

Here the "old age pension" is 500 baht a month. Roughly $15 and change, and no one could live off that ! Heck I eat more rice than that. Corruption and not caring for your people is the problem. The corrupt believe that if they steal enough "for their future" it does not matter. May they all burn !!!!!! Enough ranting and of course JMHO.

• Upvote 2

With all due respect Adam, we have been waiting for the HCL for almost a year and least to say the 2012 budget and now the 2013 budget. Further we have had many reports over the last year about CH7 being resolved. We have seen no real change in the currency auctions and these guys seem to have lost their directional compass.

Lets face it these guys make turtles look incredibly fast. We are dealing here with a very corrupt government. that is unwilling and or unable to make a definitive decision about anything that is for the common good.

Thanks for the rant.

Yo Gabe ! Thanks For The Rant ! ;) Obviously Everything U Just Said Was True ! :o

I Just Want To Share Something With The Rest Of The DV Peeps -

Which U Said A Few Days Ago On Another Thread.

Unfortunatly, U Revealed A Few Days Ago That You Were Diagnosed Back In June With Cancer -

Please Know That This Is A BIG Group Hug And That All Ur DV Peeps Are Supporting You My Brother ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 5

Yo Gabe ! Thanks For The Rant ! ;) Obviously Everything U Just Said Was True ! :o

Unfortunatly, U Revealed A Few Days Ago That You Were Diagnosed Back In June With Cancer -

Please Know That This Is A BIG Group Hug And That All Ur DV Peeps Are Supporting You My Brother ! ;)

- CNN

B)B)

Just stating the obvious DT.

BTW I am getting sick and tired of MED and MAILMAN and GUARDIAN>>>!!!

what ever happened to LAN and the EOY?

And where in the heck is Sonny and DOC?

lol

I guess quite honestly when you are at the end of your life you tend to lash out a bit.

For the most part I am happy with my peeps here at Dinar Vets and I thank Adam and others for their concerns and prayers. DT I know two things for sure.

There is a GOD.....

and I'm Not HIM.

Thank you all.....

Gabe

• Upvote 5

lol

Lol ! :lol: Well U Know That CNN Would Broadcast All Of Those Mofo's If They Continued To Keep Posting ! :o

:D:D:D

Not That I Blame Those Guys For Taking A Break !

B)B)

I guess quite honestly when you are at the end of your life you tend to lash out a bit.

For the most part I am happy with my peeps here at Dinar Vets and I thank Adam and others for their concerns and prayers. DT I know two things for sure.

There is a GOD.....

and I'm Not HIM.

Thank you all.....

Gabe

Right On My Brother ! ;)

Please Hang In There And Know That Your Not Alone -

And That We're All Praying For You !

B)B)

• Upvote 4

I agree with you DJ. The GOI, Parliament and the CBI are dysfunctional entities when attempting to work together for the best outcome of Iraq. The religious differences of the Iraqi's are to blame, in part.

Iraq should be a well oiled machine, by now. Iraq was given freedom from Sadaam thanks to our fine military, financed by the American taxpayers. Iraq was given plenty of pallets of USD to sustain them, thanks to the UST and the American taxpayers that have to back our paper. I could go on and on. I seriously doubt that American taxpayers stop and think how much the Iraqi war cost us. The numbers are way over my head from a fiance standpoint. What I do know is that the Iraqi War is one reason why this country is bankrupt.

I do hope that Iraq will not waste the opportunity that they have been given. Iraq could be a productive and profitable country. For now, we wait.

In the future, the US should not attempt to intervene in conflicts of other countries. The US Government can no longer be the hall monitor of the world, at the expense of Americans.

Sorry for rant, peeps!

Well said.... No need for an apology on the rant.

• Upvote 4

DJ GABRIELIE - You hang in there, buddy. My name is jerry333, and I do not post much, but I have been a Dinar holder since 1995. Jan. will be 8 years for me. I died in a car accident in 1983, and I suffered a tramatic brain injury TBI. I was paralized on the right side of my body from my head to my toes. There is a God! I seen him and felt his presentice after my accident. The doctors said I might not walk again. I told them to get off there game plan, and get on to mind, because I'm the captain of this ship, and my goal is to run!!! I run today. I run slower. OK, lets call it jogging!!! lol Ask god to come into your life,because he won't come unless you do. Use visions of yourself doing, being healthy, having fun with those you love everyday. laugh at everything! Sleep is very important. The body heals itself when you sleep. Write me more if you wish at jerry333. Have a great night, and God Bless.

• Upvote 11

DJ GABRIELIE - You hang in there, buddy. My name is jerry333, and I do not post much, but I have been a Dinar holder since 1995. Jan. will be 8 years for me. I died in a car accident in 1983, and I suffered a tramatic brain injury TBI. I was paralized on the right side of my body from my head to my toes. There is a God! I seen him and felt his presentice after my accident. The doctors said I might not walk again. I told them to get off there game plan, and get on to mind, because I'm the captain of this ship, and my goal is to run!!! I run today. I run slower. OK, lets call it jogging!!! lol Ask god to come into your life,because he won't come unless you do. Use visions of yourself doing, being healthy, having fun with those you love everyday. laugh at everything! Sleep is very important. The body heals itself when you sleep. Write me more if you wish at jerry333. Have a great night, and God Bless.

You are awesome.... Thank you for putting up this post and thank GOD I was there to read it.

I ain't scared.... And I can tell your not either...

I have been in this for a few years and listen to soooo much BS from so many different websites. Adam was kind enough to make me a mod a few years ago and I keep threatening to send a "Grilled Cheese thru his window with a brick..." (He will know what I am talking about) .... I have total faith in this as an investment and know that we are all very much on edge.

I live a very nice life in Georgia.... have a great church family... two great young adults... and next year will be getting married.... yes that's right getting married to a wonderful woman.... at my old age of 55. My daughter is in the Navy and my son is a computer science major....

I live on a 25 acre farm and have all the ambition that a southern boy might export... I have many friends here on DV. including one of my most ... Eagle Eye....and Bumper..... to name a couple.

Thanks to you and thank you for lifting me up... I only pray that I can do the same for you.....

Gabe

• Upvote 5

Gabe - Thanks for your kind words. I too think we are very close. If this thing pops at a good rate, maybe i'll put my wife and twin girls in our new RV and I will come to see you an your farm. My wife and girls are from Columbia, South America. There are lots of farms down there, and they love staying with her brother on the farm. I'm 50, and my wife is 34. our twins are 12. My girls are my life.

• Upvote 2

Gabe - Thanks for your kind words. I too think we are very close. If this thing pops at a good rate, maybe i'll put my wife and twin girls in our new RV and I will come to see you an your farm. My wife and girls are from Columbia, South America. There are lots of farms down there, and they love staying with her brother on the farm. I'm 50, and my wife is 34. our twins are 12. My girls are my life.

Columbia sure is nice... I am glad that Sandy missed that part of the country.

I uh.... kind of slur my words and my left eye doesn't quite work as well as the right one but they say that it will heal.

I can't sing in the Christmas Cantata this year but I know I will be back soon. I am not crying in my beer but I sure do know that life is rich and I have had a full one.... my family and friends have lifted me up and made me the most humble person I could be.

Tough as nails and in His word.

Gabe

PS: ain't scared.... lol

You know Jerry.... You are sooooooo blessed. Twin girls at 12... You bring um... I will be more than happy to receive you and your family..... I will "IM" you with the contact information.... Life is grand and we will enjoy it together.

I will tell you that I have only been diagnosed with cancer since June.... I will make the Medial Journals in Atlanta ..... Kind of sucks but I am not really worried. All the years I was an Aerobatic Pilot and did so many dangerous things, fought wars, and how many times I almost lost my life.... wow... This really surprised me...

I will be fine.... my wife will be fine and life will go on ... If not....It's on his word.

• Upvote 3

- CNN

B)B)

There is a GOD.....

and I'm Not HIM. (... That's one of my all time favorite quotes from the movie Rudy... and yes... I totally agree with you Gabe!!!)

Thank you all.....

Gabe

Right On My Brother ! ;)

Please Hang In There And Know That Your Not Alone -

And That We're All Praying For You ! (.....DITTO That!!!!)

B)B)

You are awesome.... Thank you for putting up this post and thank GOD I was there to read it.

I ain't scared.... And I can tell your not either...

I live a very nice life in Georgia.... have a great church family... two great young adults... and next year will be getting married.... yes that's right getting married to a wonderful woman.... at my old age of 55. My daughter is in the Navy and my son is a computer science major....

I live on a 25 acre farm and have all the ambition that a southern boy might export... I have many friends here on DV. including one of my most ... Eagle Eye....and Bumper..... to name a couple.

Thanks to you and thank you for lifting me up... I only pray that I can do the same for you.....

Gabe

Gabe... I responded to this news on another of your threads... but just to be sure you see it I'll post it here as well if you don't mind...

Gabe- I have seen you flying around here buzzing the DV airfield, always appreciate your input, and your service as a Mod, but haven't really connected with you much yet... that is my bad. I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis buddy.... really I am. Being about the same age... after 50 we really start to lose some friends for one reason or another. I'm not going to BS you, yes a positive attitude can mean all the difference in the world... I've seen folks beat all the odds with a good attitude... but in the end... we all die at some point. That's the cold hard facts. Yet you sound like you know that's not "the end of the story"...and that's good to know. I had a brother in law that we lost to a plane crash 3 yrs. ago now in a plane crash, but he sure loved to fly, it gave him peace and joy. It was hard when we heard the news, and we miss him dearly. On the tombstone they engraved a picture of a plane with the line from the hymn "I'll fly away"... and one day, be it years from now or tomorrow, we all know we are going to take that last flight. The most important thing is that we are ready, that our bags are packed so to speak, and that it doesn't take us off guard. <br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">This investment holds some promise, and I believe one day it will pay off. I think you know however, that this doesn't hold a candle to what's waiting for us when we take that last flight. My prayer is that you find the peace and joy that this life is meant to bring before you take that flight.... whenever that is. I know God can heal... I've experienced it. Yet even with healing that final day still comes when we trade in this old earth suit for a new one that doesn't succumb to sickness and disease. Keep your head up partner... and know that your not alone... I'm sure you have plenty of friends and family in your neighborhood... but you also have quite a few in this ol' hood as well. Prayin for ya... and sending you as much DV love as we can send!!! -Rod wink.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2CIGsVxDQ

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] Before I get started, however - HUGE congrats to our newshound yota - yota recently passed 10,000 posts!

[Adam Montana] As a "thank you" from me for the relentless posting of Iraqi Dinar News, I have awarded yota with a complimentary Platinum VIP upgrade

[Adam Montana] yota, thank you for your hard work and all you bring to the forum!

Thanks Adam I appreciate the UPGRADE.. it's definitively different on Platinum VIP Side!! :twothumbs: Thanks for all the Congrats from everybody, I'm glad ya'll put up with me here at DV... :tiphat: As my Friend Rod states.. lets Get-r-Done

• Upvote 4

CNN Would Also Like To Recognize Umbertino - Our DV Resident House DJ Who Recently Passed 12,000 Posts ! :partyhat:

End Quote

DT...Thanks.. Hadn't even realized that myself...Smile.....

YAY! Umbertino!

Cuanta bella jovenesa qui se fuge tutta via....

(pardon my spelling....)

Congratulations Umbertino! You are probably due many more as this forum goes NUTS over the election...LOL

Sorry for rant, peeps!

WOW!!!!!

Great post Ski! I was fired from my professorship at a university in North Carolina because we discussed "current events" in English class. They didn't want the dissenting opinion on the then current war in Iraq aired in classes. Just stick with the TV line, please...

So......we talked about the US being the policeman of the world, and how it's not right. But after 911, all RATIONAL talk was scrapped, - all emotion after that.

Especially on TV.

Millions of people around the world marched against the oil wars. MILLIONS. (Google it)

So to say we should not be the policeman of the world today...is a little late. But better late than never! Thanks Ski for sticking up for what's right!

Yet there are still many on this forum who say we should CONTINUE TO SEND OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO OIL-RICH COUNTRIES TO FIGHT even after twenty years of Mid East fighting. (1991 Gulf War, no-fly zone, sanctions, bombings, Iraq, Afghanistan)

The ignorance is AMAZING. Truly.

• Upvote 4

Gabe

Brother, that friendship that you spoke of goes both ways!

I am proud to call you a friend!!!

You are not fighting this fight alone, you have the love and support from MANY MANY people here in your extended family.

I as well as a lot of others will be praying for you as you fight this terrible disease.

Gabe, You are a strong man and I am positive you will put up one hell of a fight to ward off this disease!

NEVER give in or give up!!

Like DT said, you are not alone!!

Bump

• Upvote 4

To: Rodandstaff

I always enjoy your posts, they always make me smile and love your positive input all the time. Loved your encouragement to Gabe, that was awesome. Also just wanted to say to Gabe that he is in my prayers too!!! There are so many wonderful people on this site and I so enjoy being a part of it!!! And thanks to Adam for all he does and for keeping us grounded in this investment!!

Just my two cents worth today!!

• Upvote 3

Just stating the obvious DT.

BTW I am getting sick and tired of MED and MAILMAN and GUARDIAN>>>!!!

lol

There is a GOD.....

and I'm Not HIM.

Thank you all.....

Gabe

My prayers and Love go out to you DJ. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER, AND MAY HIS HEALING ANOINTING OVERWHELM YOU WITH HEALTH AND LIFE in JESUS NAME!!!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 3

YAY! Umbertino!

Cuanta bella jovenesa qui se fuge tutta via....

(pardon my spelling....)

Congratulations Umbertino! You are probably due many more as this forum goes NUTS over the election...LOL

WOW!!!!!

Great post Ski! I was fired from my professorship at a university in North Carolina because we discussed "current events" in English class. They didn't want the dissenting opinion on the then current war in Iraq aired in classes. Just stick with the TV line, please...

So......we talked about the US being the policeman of the world, and how it's not right. But after 911, all RATIONAL talk was scrapped, - all emotion after that.

Especially on TV.

Millions of people around the world marched against the oil wars. MILLIONS. (Google it)

So to say we should not be the policeman of the world today...is a little late. But better late than never! Thanks Ski for sticking up for what's right!

Yet there are still many on this forum who say we should CONTINUE TO SEND OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO OIL-RICH COUNTRIES TO FIGHT even after twenty years of Mid East fighting. (1991 Gulf War, no-fly zone, sanctions, bombings, Iraq, Afghanistan)

The ignorance is AMAZING. Truly.

I'm sorry to learn that you lost your job. Our young people are taught based on curriculum that is no longer applicable to their lives. I have raised my daughter and my son to be thinkers. They use their brains and form their own opinions. That's how I parent.

We don't need oil from the ME. We have plenty. Our oil reserves are plentiful. We just have to drill it. The US must become self contained. The outsourcing and imports are what have caused the demise of of our economy.

• Upvote 1