Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 11-14-12

VIZIOIRAQI

Adam....only $12, not $120...well that makes it even worse. But you really didn't answer my question.....if the GOI thinks the poor can get by on $12 a month, why do you think they are willing to give them much more because of an RV. The $12 indicates they don't want to share the wealth....they are happy to see the poeople struggle just as long as they get theirs. We already know Iraq is one of the top 5 corrupt countries if not the top country based on the oil money pot they have available to steal from. What am I missing that you see or the behind the scenes actions you have access to that I don't that gives you the confidence that that bunch of thieving, power hungry, hate filled controlling factions want to make it better for everyone, not just themeselves and their specific followers? :confused:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] Before I get started, however - HUGE congrats to our newshound yota - yota recently passed 10,000 posts!

[Adam Montana] As a "thank you" from me for the relentless posting of Iraqi Dinar News, I have awarded yota with a complimentary Platinum VIP upgrade

[Adam Montana] yota, thank you for your hard work and all you bring to the forum!

Congratulations Yota ! ;) U Da' Man ! B)

CNN Would Also Like To Recognize Umbertino - Our DV Resident House DJ Who Recently Passed 12,000 Posts ! :partyhat:

CNN Will Be Awarding Him With An Old Disco 8 Track Tape Which We Recently Found In The CNN Archives ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

• Upvote 8

Good to see you back. :lol:

Hey brother, I am always here.

I just don't stay on for hours at a time like I use to.

I check out the site 5-6 times a day and also later in the night so I can help out as much as I can.

We have some great moderators on here now and I don't have to worry about missing bad post or bad people like the old days.

I think I have only missed 5 days without being on here since 09 and that was when I took my last vacation 2 years ago!!!!! WOW! laugh.gif

It is good to see you still here also!

Hang in there and hopefully we will see our RV someday soon!

• Upvote 4

Adam....only $12, not $120...well that makes it even worse. But you really didn't answer my question.....if the GOI thinks the poor can get by on $12 a month, why do you think they are willing to give them much more because of an RV. The $12 indicates they don't want to share the wealth....they are happy to see the poeople struggle just as long as they get theirs. We already know Iraq is one of the top 5 corrupt countries if not the top country based on the oil money pot they have available to steal from. What am I missing that you see or the behind the scenes actions you have access to that I don't that gives you the confidence that that bunch of thieving, power hungry, hate filled controlling factions want to make it better for everyone, not just themeselves and their specific followers? :confused:

here's a current example of what I'm referring to....Deputy for Iraq: important laws will not see the light of day if the current situation remains in the House of Representatives

Date: 11/14/2012 14:11:02 Wednesday

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the of the Iraqi MP / coalition in Iraq / Fares Sunguri, that the laws broken in the House of Representatives will not see the light if stuck political blocs positions towards it.

said Sunguri in a statement (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The laws proposed in the House of Representatives all important and affect the lives of citizens and state-building, such as the Federal Court and the Council of Aqdhae and parties law, oil and gas and others. added: that the differences blocs current to pass laws, not about paragraphs laws before, but interest earned by the warring parties if passed this law. explained Iraqi MP: that the continuation of the current situation in the House of Representatives, means not passing laws, noting that the adoption of laws needed to reduce ceilings demands blocs and mutual trust between them. saw the House of Representatives, political mobility between the government and the Council on the adoption of a law, some of which passed amid objections parliamentary, such as the election of members of the Electoral Commission, other laws are still unused within the Council, such as the infrastructure and a general amnesty and the Federal Court and the parties and the allocation (25%) of oil imports to the people. / end / 7. d. Q /

Read more:

here's more.....Faizullah: Budget 2013 will not see the light of day in 2012

13/11/2012 15:48:30

[-] Text [+]

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee MP Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, that the budget 2013 will not see the light of the end of the current year and faces significant barriers make it difficult agreed to develop at a final 2012, pointing out: the adoption of the budget will be completed after Shahyran at least next year, he said. said iceberg God told the independent press (Iba): The holiday legislative almost at the gates of the House of Representatives will make the budget delayed to months to come, adding: that the budget discussion by the members of the House of Representatives Stakma times spaced for consensus all members of the House to approve the budget. added: that All budgets of previous years delayed and will not recognize the timely due to different views of all MPs on allocations funds for each province, noting: that each deputy looking for interest his province and Neil largest amount of funds to maintain what makes the budget late. continued Faizullah: that agreement All the political blocs on the allocations of funds for all service projects without objection of legislation will facilitate the budget before the end of this year. (end)

Read more:

THANKS FOR THE POST!

I think we is in sight of the Promised Land!!! biggrin.gif... so boyz... it's about time to "git-r-dun"!!! eyebrows.gif

Thanks for the chat Adam, and Viz for posting and TG for hosting!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! cool.gif

Why in the world would someone neg for this post? It makes no sense whatsoever. I'm currently at my limit for plusses R/S, but will help you out asap.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Edited by Liljohn
  • Upvote 4

Yota... Great job! You certainly deserve the gift for all the news you bring to the site. My congratulations to you, and :tiphat: to Adam for recognizing you in such a special way.

Adam... Thank you for such an encouraging chat. At these difficult times when confusion runs rampant, it's nice to recognize a friendly word form someone you have a great respect for. Thank you, sir! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam, with so much out regarding the VND, you have answered the question that the IQD will probably go separate to others. I was trying to figure out why one currency would wait on another and it appears this does not have to happen.

• Upvote 2

Sorry... forgot to wish congrats to the newsmiester, the terror of every galaxy...

129056603790657313.jpgwink.gif

He really knows how to put a good spin on things!!! wink.gif

dj%2Byoda%2Bpicture%2Bfunny%2Bstar%2Bwars.jpg

And when confrontation comes, he has one reply....

celebrity-pictures-yoda-on-is.jpg

Remember Yota... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!! smile.gif

128791242642480536.jpg

• Upvote 5