Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: People That Came Up With The LOP Theory Don't Know About Money !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Watching The LOPsters Becoming Agitated To Respond To Breitling's Post ! LOP LOP - Fizz Fizz - Oh What A Relief It Is !

11-14-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling The people that came up with the LOP theory don't know about money, they are not investors. Today's rate is completely false. They are keeping the value of the dinar down artificially. From day one these guys with the LOP theory were wrong, it was invented. Iraq would not do that to their country, mess up their economy. Does this guarantee that they won't throw us a curve ball...No. I don't know when they will revalue or restructure their currency. They really can do it today. But, you have to look at what is going on over there with power, the CBI, etc. Maliki has the advantage, but we still don't know. Things are going good in Iraq. I am still very motivated, I am still watching it everyday, it really could, any day.

11-14-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar Whether it is January or July, they will remove the zeros. It is possible that what has happened to Shabibi may in fact be a good thing for our investment. If Shabibi had...decided to introduce the currency internationally at a low rate and let it grow from there, the forces that are supporting this in the government continue to say "removal of the zeros". This to me means if they can win this philosophical war that their intentions are to bring the dinar out at .86 or 1 to 1. Most of what is going on with the bank and the government will most likely be resolved by the end of November.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar We know there is a printing taking place of the small dinars that are supposed to be distributed this month and recently Maliki said the removal of the zeros will be postponed until after the first of the year. I've have studied and been in this investment since 2008. I have never had as much hope as I have at this time. I have never seen the target legislation and the budget in parliament to even be voted on. Well most of it is there. There is alot of progress being made even if the country goes dictator...it is just my opinion but I believe that the path is clear.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Tlar The tariff and taxes law cannot be implemented without a corresponding raise in the exchange rate or they will experience double or triple rate inflation. The suspension of the ration card in March is another good sign. It also implies that the rate will be changed by then and Iraq just agreed with the IMF to discontinue its usage. Chapter VII is another good sign just over the horizon.

11-13-2012 Newshound Guru Med ALOT ON THE PLATE IN IRAQ, SOME CAN BE SERIOUS FOR MALIKI. I WILL SAY THIS, I EXPECT A SIGNIFICANT RISE IN THE RATE OF EXCHANGE BEFORE THEY DO SWAP OUT CURRENCIES. I BELIEVE THIS WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG AND THIS RATION CARD THING IS GOOD FOR US.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Obviously Breitling is concerned about how many people are getting educated about re-denominations. The more they learn the less they'll listen to the likes of him and Kaperoni.

While I don't follow any "guru" or "LOPster" for none has a clue as to how this will unfold with 100% certainty, I do respect their right to an opinion. - peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

And you know this HOW ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Quad B)

Simple deductive reasoning. The dealers are lowering their prices for dinar. Traffic is down on dinar forums. Dinar dealers and pumpers are being indicted for fraud based on misrepresentation of the CBI's re-denomination plan. If people were still buying the guru BS about getting rich off any currency reform they wouldn't be selling they'd be buying, and Breitling wouldn't be getting these questions from his listeners.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Simple deductive reasoning. The dealers are lowering their prices for dinar. Traffic is down on dinar forums. Dinar dealers and pumpers are being indicted for fraud based on misrepresentation of the CBI's re-denomination plan. If people were still buying the guru BS about getting rich off any currency reform they wouldn't be selling they'd be buying, and Breitling wouldn't be getting these questions from his listeners.

OK Sherlock. How about you and Watson saunter on over to RDVets.com and leave us to our delusions of grandeur. :P

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

hey LI boy leaving you to your delusions of grandeur i not find unreasonable--we all have the same delusions, over who we read from trust--time will tell who is right or who was wrong-- to neg you or anyone is wrong , I will send a + just to even you out a bit--everyone is entitled to their view here---A set it up this way and you have not presented a disrepectictful point of view !

keep psoting your thoughts---good bad or indifferent a change of view keeps all thinking and looking!

• Upvote 1

say doc, do you have evidence that breitling is a dinar currency dealer or are you simply speculating?

Breitling is a penny stock pumper....

Who is Breitling?

Tony "Breitling" Elder

In October of 2011 it was revealed that Tony Breitling is in fact Tony Elder from Lake Havasu City, Arizona. He's a friend of Roger (DinarD.) and Angela (Treasury Vault formerly the Currency Vault) Dorman and had them listed as friends on his Facebook page prior to being outed. Breitling has found a clever way of making money off of the Iraqi dinar. He presents himself as some kind of investment professional and gets people to email him questions that he is happy to answer in his YouTube videos. These email addresses no doubt go right into his marketing strategy where he can sell people any number of investment products ranging from the ISX Report (which uses his company's name Select Play Media on the PayPal page when you order it), the lower denom insurance plan (set up with his buddy Roger Dorman and his dinar dealer wife Angela), or REIC (a MLM real estate investment scheme). I figure it's just a matter of time until Tony will have a book or DVD to sell people. He's probably just waiting for his ghost writer to put it together.

Tony has been in the dinar investment for years, and has a reputation for making outrageous claims like having associates sitting in on the RV negotiations or contacts at the UN, US senate, and the IMF. He stated in 2010 that the Vietnamese dong was set to RV but of course it has only depreciated since then. In December of that year he said that it was on the table for the dinar to RV by the end of the year. He has called the RV of the Iraqi dinar a 100% sure thing, a lock, and a winning lottery ticket. He's also known for his amusing mispronunciation of words like libelous (liabus), incentive (incenitive), recognize (recunize), Ernst & Young (Ernest & Young), Arab (ā´- rab), and oriented (orientated). In addition his statement of facts surrounding the IQD are notoriously inaccurate, a classic example being his rendition of the redenomination of the Turkish lira in 2005 where he stated that they removed three zeros (it was six), they didn't get rid of any notes (they got rid of all of them), inflation was at 50% (it was around 8%), and they had no GDP growth (it was over 8% that year). All of these things are addressed in my blog under the posts "Breitling Busted" and "The Breitling Catalog".

I post about Tony from time to time but I noticed that some of my readers were not interested in anything he has to say so I thought I would start a separate blog dedicated to keeping an eye on the Tonester. Since he usually does several videos a week I should have plenty of material to work with.

I've noticed that whenever somebody makes a comment about the dinar investment that causes some concern among the faithful Tony feels compelled to respond. (Most of the gurus are that way, because if people give up on the dinar the gurus might have to go get a real job. I'm waiting for the day that one of them says "You know, I never thought about that. That guy has a point. Maybe we should give this a bit more thought." Yeah, right. Don't hold your breath. These guys aren't interested in facts and truth. They're watching the bottom line and anything that threatens that must be addressed quickly and forcefully. But I digress.) But unlike the others, Tony also feels the need to respond to criticism of his commentary. With that in mind this might get heated from time to time, but I'm ready for that. (UPDATE!!! Wow, was that prophetic or what? B rebutted a couple of my posts on July 25. Told ya!) People have to know who and what they're dealing with and with my background I feel that I'm as qualified as anybody to help them.

Edited by Adam Montana
  • Upvote 6

While I don't follow any "guru" or "LOPster" for none has a clue as to how this will unfold with 100% certainty, I do respect their right to an opinion. - peace

They have a right to an opinion. What they don't have is the right to lie to and mislead people in order to line their own pockets. The BH Group found this out, and I'd imagine Breitling will some day too.

Edited by DayGee
  • Upvote 2

They have a right to an opinion. What they don't have is the right to lie to and mislead people in order to line their own pockets. The BH Group found this out, and I'd imagine Breitling will some day too.
Very Bold claims. So if one offers opinions they can be held liable......................talk about lawyers fantasy.Uh oh that was an opinion-ouch.Last time I looked no one is held at gunpoint to listen or read a "gurus" or "LOPsters" opinion.......dang I did it again,another opinion.-peace Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunely, the "lop theory" is supported by historic occerences. Of course, we have all been told that this is a once in a lifetime event with unpresidented potential that is also a hinge pin for world economic stability...bla bla and so on... And the winning theory is (drum roll).........??? loooooong drum roll.

• Upvote 3

Very Bold claims. So if one offers opinions they can be held liable......................talk about lawyers fantasy.Uh oh that was an opinion-ouch.Last time I looked no one is held at gunpoint to listen or read a "gurus" or "LOPsters" opinion.......dang I did it again,another opinion.-peace

If you think making false and misleading claims about an investment while personally profiting is completely legal, I suggest you educate yourself. It isn't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you think making false and misleading claims about an investment while personally profiting is completely legal, I suggest you educate yourself. It isn't.

Can you prove malice? I guess by the standards you put forth a great portion of the financial world could be included. Educated enough by the way-peace

Can you prove malice?

What's his defense going to be? "I didn't mean to lie to people, I'm just stupid"? Not gonna fly.

I guess by the standards you put forth a great portion of the financial world could be included.

If they're lying to people for profit, then yes. Breitling goes far beyond merely stating his opinion, and says things that are 100% false.

Educated enough by the way-peace

Apparently not, if you think someone can act as an investment advisor and say whatever they want because its their "opinion".

Edited by DayGee
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

<BR>What's his defense going to be?  "I didn't mean to lie to people, I'm just stupid"?  Not gonna fly. <BR><BR><BR><BR>If they're lying to people for profit, then yes. Breitling goes far beyond merely stating his opinion, and says things that are 100% false.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Apparently not, if you think someone can act as an investment advisor and say whatever they want because its their "opinion".<BR>
<BR><BR>Just to clarify - If you have any factual info that Breitling intentionaly lied for monetary gain I would like to see it otherwise its your opinion. Again educated enough to know when one is just blowin smoke to make oneself look intelligent, otherwise I think you would have more facts to back up your claim-peace Edited by caz1104

i wont start on Mr. b but to say deleting zeros is a made up thing hum

Latest amendment

31 August 2012

ISO 4217 AMENDMENT NUMBER 154

1) Effective from 1 January 2013, the following change will be made to

“Table A.1 – Currency and funds code list” for ZAMBIA:

Entity Currency Alphabetic code Numeric code Minor unit

ZAMBIA Zambian Kwacha ZMW 967 2

The change is due to the deletion of three zeros. The conversion rate is 1000 (old) Zambian Kwacha to 1 (new) Zambian Kwacha (1000:1).

2) Effective from 1 January 2013, the following change will be made to

“Table A.3 – Codes for historic denominations of currencies & funds” for ZAMBIA:

Entity Currency Alphabetic code Numeric code Minor unit

ZAMBIA Zambian Kwacha ZMK 894 2 http://www.currency-iso.org/iso_amendments_latest.htm he so special ®¿®

Broke he said the LOP is a made up thing not the "deletion of Zeros" we don't really know if they are talking about deleting the zeros because of the rise of exchange rate or what. I don't even think LOP is a technical term for that whole process. Either way people shouldn't be scared of a LOP sure alot of people are hopeful that this investment will make them lots of money but a LOP is basically breaking even pretty much. At least you can sell your Dinar back at any time. That should be encouraging. Also if you guys believe that your not lied to for profit everyday then your naive. People want everything so black and white but the world just doesn't work that way.