Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ELECTION AND GOD

DumNDumer

WHERE IS GOD IN ALL THIS?

I CERTAINLY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ELECTION RESULTS HOWEVER,

IN ALL THE POSTS I HAVE READ THERE IS STILL SOMETHING THAT IS MISSING.

GOD AND HIS HOLY WORD!

GOD'S WORD DOES NOT HAVE A TIME STAMP, IT IS AS GOOD NOW AS IT WAS BEFORE

THE ELECTION.

WHEN HE SAID, "....PRAY, TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS, SEEK ME AND I WILL HEAL YOUR LAND...", IT MEANS TO CONTINUE PRAYING.

WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TAKE US MONTHS AND YEARS TO ACCOMPLISH, GOD CAN DO IN THE TWINKING OF AN EYE.

IF EVER THERE IS A TIME NEEDED TO HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH IT IS NOW!

I'M SO THANKFUL WE CAN TALK ABOUT GOD IN HERE.

THANK YOU MR ADAM FOR ALLOWING US TO DO THIS.

LOVE HUGS AND PRAYS

LUCI

• Upvote 10

Our choice is not always God's choice, but He does put into office rulers and kings to accomplish His purpose in the world. Certainly we are not privileged to enter into His Mind and to know all that He hopes to accomplish. It may be to exalt a nation or people or to bring down a people. We are in His hands.

It is God who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men, and knowledge to those who have understanding. It is God who rules the nations and His kingdom has no end, it is eternal. Whatever sentence He decrees will be carried out by the hosts of heaven in order that all living may know that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, and He bestows it on whom He wishes, and sets over it the lowliest of men.

When any ruler fails to lead with compassion or rules with brutality, who lifts himself above those he rules and fills his heart with pride and arrogance and rejects God Almighty, then God will bring down that ruler and that nation. But that leader who leads the people to acknowledge God and encourages faith and freedom will be lifted up by God.

Where are we?

• Upvote 8

Our choice is not always God's choice, but He does put into office rulers and kings to accomplish His purpose in the world. Certainly we are not privileged to enter into His Mind and to know all that He hopes to accomplish. It may be to exalt a nation or people or to bring down a people. We are in His hands.

It is God who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men, and knowledge to those who have understanding. It is God who rules the nations and His kingdom has no end, it is eternal. Whatever sentence He decrees will be carried out by the hosts of heaven in order that all living may know that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, and He bestows it on whom He wishes, and sets over it the lowliest of men.

When any ruler fails to lead with compassion or rules with brutality, who lifts himself above those he rules and fills his heart with pride and arrogance and rejects God Almighty, then God will bring down that ruler and that nation. But that leader who leads the people to acknowledge God and encourages faith and freedom will be lifted up by God.

Where are we?

LIKE YOUR POST, SO TRUE.

WHERE ARE WE ? I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT ANSWER.

THERE IS ONE JEHOVAH SABAOTH=COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, AND WE WILL ALL ANSWER TO HIM ONE DAY.

BLESSINGS TO YOU

LUCI

• Upvote 3

The bible clearly tells us that we have been given the mind of Christ...and we can come boldly to the throne and fellowship with him! This is Great to know...and have this privilege!! He tells us in His word...that if we lack wisdom and knowledge..to simply ask, and he will freely give it!! There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed!! Seek Gods face...and every good thing will be added unto you!! This is indeed Gods plan! It is for His glory...to further His kingdom! We are currently witnessing the great transfer of wealth that is spoken of many times in scripture. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous... This is only the beginning!! Iraq is spoken of as well! It has a great part in regards to the end times (in which I truly believe we are in). This situation we are in is no accident, nor will it be some small event in which a bunch of folks make a few extra dollars to purchase that dream car or house they've always wanted...this is for a purpose! And it is much, much larger than many can even begin to comprehend!! Some believe this and agree, while others choose to bash, and say God has nothing to do with it. We could go through the bible and find hundreds of verses that speak of the exact place in time that we stand. I will say this...and I have said it before...many people are going to be so completely shocked by the outcome of this that they simply wont be able to believe what has taken place! Many will be blessed by this...but unfortunately... to many...it will be a curse. We must seek Gods instruction in regards to what is to be done with this financial breakthrough! Some will choose not to, and that will be their mistake! God is love...and pleasures in the prosperity of his servant! He wants to bless us!! The question is...will we be good stewards with what he trusts us with? Remember, if we seek Him first...blessings will chase us down and overtake us...we won't be able not to be blessed!! I don't know about you, but that sounds wonderful to me! God has blessed me in so many ways! If He never did another thing for me..I would still gladly serve and honor Him all the days of my life!!! Call on Him...get to know Him! You will never find a more true friend! And to top it off...we get to spend eternity with Him!! So with God...its a win win situation!! May Gods Blessings be on each of your lives!

• Upvote 6

I remember in the Old Testament where God allowed the Babylonians to rise up in power and enslave the Jewish people. He just wanted His people to pray and worship him even in hard times.

Could it be America is going down the same path and we just need to return to prayer and worship of our God and Creator?

• Upvote 6

I remember in the Old Testament where God allowed the Babylonians to rise up in power and enslave the Jewish people. He just wanted His people to pray and worship him even in hard times.

Could it be America is going down the same path and we just need to return to prayer and worship of our God and Creator?

YES IT IS!!!!

Many don't read the OT what a shame!

The prophecies there carry over to the NT,

including the birth of Christ..

A country that turns it's back on Israel is one that is in for mega trouble.

God have mercy on America.

Many Blessings

Luci

The bible clearly tells us that we have been given the mind of Christ...and we can come boldly to the throne and fellowship with him! This is Great to know...and have this privilege!! He tells us in His word...that if we lack wisdom and knowledge..to simply ask, and he will freely give it!! There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed!! Seek Gods face...and every good thing will be added unto you!! This is indeed Gods plan! It is for His glory...to further His kingdom! We are currently witnessing the great transfer of wealth that is spoken of many times in scripture. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous... This is only the beginning!! Iraq is spoken of as well! It has a great part in regards to the end times (in which I truly believe we are in). This situation we are in is no accident, nor will it be some small event in which a bunch of folks make a few extra dollars to purchase that dream car or house they've always wanted...this is for a purpose! And it is much, much larger than many can even begin to comprehend!! Some believe this and agree, while others choose to bash, and say God has nothing to do with it. We could go through the bible and find hundreds of verses that speak of the exact place in time that we stand. I will say this...and I have said it before...many people are going to be so completely shocked by the outcome of this that they simply wont be able to believe what has taken place! Many will be blessed by this...but unfortunately... to many...it will be a curse. We must seek Gods instruction in regards to what is to be done with this financial breakthrough! Some will choose not to, and that will be their mistake! God is love...and pleasures in the prosperity of his servant! He wants to bless us!! The question is...will we be good stewards with what he trusts us with? Remember, if we seek Him first...blessings will chase us down and overtake us...we won't be able not to be blessed!! I don't know about you, but that sounds wonderful to me! God has blessed me in so many ways! If He never did another thing for me..I would still gladly serve and honor Him all the days of my life!!! Call on Him...get to know Him! You will never find a more true friend! And to top it off...we get to spend eternity with Him!! So with God...its a win win situation!! May Gods Blessings be on each of your lives!

Nothing to add here but AMEN!!!

Luci

Edited by DumNDumer