Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nearly half of US threatens to secede!

parmenio

I received this e-mail from a dear friend of mine. I know this topic has been around for a couple of days..., but do take it seriously! No laughing matter!

This might be a way out for some of us who live in states that don't want to secede. I talked about this and now it appears that some states want to withdraw from the U.S. It appears this administration doesn't want to follow the Constitution.

Since there are so many people who voted for him, deserve what they get. Now if this happens lets see who is going to take care of the ones that are looking for handouts, when they no longer can get revenue from the ones who left the union. That is why I think this election was rigged, when you can vote without showing some form of I.D., . Also when O told a representative from Russia to take a message back to Putin that after the election he would be flexible, if he wasn't elected, how could he have the power to do anything, he was so sure he was going to be elected again. I do not trust this administration there are just too many cover ups and there are just too many things that are coming out after the election about Benghazi, how coincidental, the ones that are suppose to testify aren't available or stepping down, they should be subpoenaed because it all happened on their watch and you know who I'm talking about (H.C. and D. P.) E.H. got out of this one. This administration needs to be toppled. The reason O didn't put a budget together all these years, was either he was too busy writing books, playing golf and writing all those executive orders and putting them into place.

Well, lets see what happens about these states that wanting to secede.

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 6

If I have to use my passport to get into Indiana......I'm going to be pissed. They have some really nice lakes. :(

***///

We'll sponsor you, dear little alien...

We'll even let you cut chum and bait hooks... :P

Sounds like it might be time to convene a Constitutional Convention

to erase a lot of egregious & erroneous additions to our current

form of Government..

***///

You betcha, by jiminy...!

'Bout time, too...!

LET'S ROLL...!

HOOH-RAH! :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Sounds like it might be time to convene a Constitutional Convention

to erase a lot of egregious & erroneous additions to our current

form of Government..

..., soooo right..., and well overdue! I have been thinking the same. But..., who would be willing to trek hundreds..., perhaps thousands of miles to assemble for THE PEOPLE to take back their government? MUST have smarter heads..., not necessarily politicians but folks who ARE willing to LAY IT DOWN on the line, for their children and country!

• Upvote 2

***///

We'll sponsor you, dear little alien...

We'll even let you cut chum and bait hooks... :P

Thanks gals, but I will have to use my passport way to much for that....then with the check points and the pat downs. And if I chose to fly, there is going to be airspace permission issues with all the "Dixie Air Guards". Seems much easier to just come together and fix the problem, than to turn-tail and run.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

..., soooo right..., and well overdue! I have been thinking the same. But..., who would be willing to trek hundreds..., perhaps thousands of miles to assemble for THE PEOPLE to take back their government? MUST have smarter heads..., not necessarily politicians but folks who ARE willing to LAY IT DOWN on the line, for their children and country!

How about a Conference Call ;)

Now is not the time for americans to be divided... we could change things but creating chaos is just going to give way to more corruption. Up holding the principles of this country is what we need to do if your guy didn't win so what it's four years at least it isn't a dictatorship

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

No problem there..., you want to pm me?

Lmao :D ....I'll get right on that.

I think anyone really wanting a fresh look at the Constitution

could manage to figure out how to get to a Convention, I've got room

in my vehicle for a few. Or there are alternatives....This is the Computer Age

• Upvote 1

We will know the states have won when Illinois (my state) the most corrupt state in the union files for secession. Oh yea I can just see **** Durbin saying " Mr.President I know were good friends but Illinois is broke already we just can't afford to absorb all the taxes you plan to put on the American people and all the cost's that are coming from Obama care . So we did everything you asked us to do to get you elected we let as many dead people and illegals as we could vote. And we fixed as many voting machines as we could without getting caught. So please I'm asking as a friend and fellow corrupt politician please let us go. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

We will know the states have won when Illinois (my state) the most corrupt state in the union files for secession. Oh yea I can just see **** Durbin saying " Mr.President I know were good friends but Illinois is broke already we just can't afford to absorb all the taxes you plan to put on the American people and all the cost's that are coming from Obama care . So we did everything you asked us to do to get you elected we let as many dead people and illegals as we could vote. And we fixed as many voting machines as we could without getting caught. So please I'm asking as a friend and fellow corrupt politician please let us go. rolleyes.gif

They have a petition Lutie!

• Upvote 1

If you could only have a little better reading comprehension. She said "60% of the states " NOT "population". Pay attention. You're making yourself look a bit slow.

Supposedly it would be expected that in every State a poll 'd be held to let the majority of People decide if they want to secede or not.... Should be done state by state. If 50% plus one in every state wants to say yes to secession. then great... go ahead.. otherwise... no.

Edited by umbertino

If you could only have a little better reading comprehension. She said "60% of the states " NOT "population". Pay attention. You're making yourself look a bit slow.

So if ONE person in a state wants to secede, then it's fair to say that the STATE wants to secede? Use your brain.

• Upvote 2

Supposedly it would be expected that in every State a poll 'd be held to let the majority of People decide if they want to secede or not.... Should be done state by state. If 50% plus one in every state wants to say yes to secession. then great... go ahead.. otherwise... no.

One of the LARGE Problems I see here is that many of the STATES are as bad or Worse than the FEDS. Certainly NEW YORK, (the City for the most part), is one good example and EQUALLY CORRUPT. Of course if you asked them to vote on it, barring voter fraud, the City would vote to stay in. The State doesn't have the votes even if they get an Obummer 106% :(

• Upvote 1

I received this e-mail from a dear friend of mine. I know this topic has been around for a couple of days..., but do take it seriously! No laughing matter!

This might be a way out for some of us who live in states that don't want to secede. I talked about this and now it appears that some states want to withdraw from the U.S. It appears this administration doesn't want to follow the Constitution.

Since there are so many people who voted for him, deserve what they get. Now if this happens lets see who is going to take care of the ones that are looking for handouts, when they no longer can get revenue from the ones who left the union. That is why I think this election was rigged, when you can vote without showing some form of I.D., . Also when O told a representative from Russia to take a message back to Putin that after the election he would be flexible, if he wasn't elected, how could he have the power to do anything, he was so sure he was going to be elected again. I do not trust this administration there are just too many cover ups and there are just too many things that are coming out after the election about Benghazi, how coincidental, the ones that are suppose to testify aren't available or stepping down, they should be subpoenaed because it all happened on their watch and you know who I'm talking about (H.C. and D. P.) E.H. got out of this one. This administration needs to be toppled. The reason O didn't put a budget together all these years, was either he was too busy writing books, playing golf and writing all those executive orders and putting them into place.

Well, lets see what happens about these states that wanting to secede.

I've talked about this several times, last post was a couple months ago.

I didn't bother to dig up the links to the posts, bottom line is I can see the states breaking down into isolated republics in the central US, and the us gov won't be able to stop the mass exodus because even their foreign mercenaries brought here by the UN wont be able to kill millions of upset Americans.

The central us is where most of our food and oil comes from. I have already begun to prepare to relocate, all I'm doing now is deciding which one has the best climate for me, I'm thinking one of the Dakotas.

I'll take -50' to 90' any day..

Nothing will come from all this talk! Middle America is too warm and fuzzy to make any aggresive moves like seceding from the union. Give it a few more days and all this talk will fade away. I do not want to need a visa to travel to another state... we need to look for new leaders that truely represent the working people of this country and get ready to fix the damages done by our current politicians when the Obamanation is finished!

• Upvote 2

So if ONE person in a state wants to secede, then it's fair to say that the STATE wants to secede? Use your brain.

I get what you are saying.

But Deborah said...

"The count's up to 30 now. 60% of the states want this whole rotten, illegal, unConstitutional garbage to stop."

Her point is, that of the states, not the people. 60% are in on it.

We have 50 states in the U.S.

60% would be 30 states that have petitions.

You are making too much out of her comment. No need to knit pick.

You are right in what you are saying, but that's not the point she was making.

You would have a better argument, had you picked on the title of this thread. Check it out.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CLEAN UP ON ISLE 6

Maggie123,

FYI......... If you have something to report, there is a little report button provided on every post. All you do is press the button and type your concern then send it. By quoting someone without reporting it makes you part of the problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1