Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam 11-14-12 Chat

RPMAC

Adam,

With new information stating that the U.S. will be the leader in oil product, out producing the Saudi's (although some years away), in your opinion how will this effect the value of the U.S. Dollar to that of the IQD and the Saudi Dinar? And what will this look like for our investment in the future?

RPMAC

Go RV

HI Adam....

I have been reading news headlines like, "Parliament approves its budget", "Replacement currency due in November 2012", and also something about a ration card being taken away soon. It all sounds good, but I really don't know how to make sense of it in relation to the RV. Will all this have a positive effect on bringing our blessing soon??? Thank you for all your hard work....even though you root for the Packers!! :) GO LIONS!!

• Upvote 3

HI Adam....

I have been reading news headlines like, "Parliament approves its budget", "Replacement currency due in November 2012", and also something about a ration card being taken away soon. It all sounds good, but I really don't know how to make sense of it in relation to the RV. Will all this have a positive effect on bringing our blessing soon??? Thank you for all your hard work....even though you root for the Packers!! :) GO LIONS!!

Good question Tex.. only Adam ain't alone!!! wink.gif

598762_322834831157040_42541304_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Adam, before Saddam or whatever his name was,before he took control of Iraq, the rate was $3.21. After the wars ,the rate dropped. I know about the sanctions and stuff. My question is this. How much time was between $3.21 and the bottom rate of the Dinar? Months ,days , what ? Is there any rules or laws that say that it can't go back up just as fast? Thank you for this site!

• Upvote 1

Adam, I recently read articles stating a new currency to be released in early November, Iraqis being given 15000 dinars instead of the ration card. I believe this eqates to $120. Also, there was an article that stated:

"The first month of the year (2013) will see an end to all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait," noting that "Kuwait has completed its mission and handed United Nations documents full remove Iraq from Chapter VII."

With this kind of information, do you think we will have an RV in early January?

• Upvote 1

Adam, Will VIP members get advice/instructions on the VND change, even if it happens before the IQD change in value...assuming either change of course ;) And along those lines, iyo, are you seeing the IQD revaluing alone or within a basket of currencies? Thanks Adam!

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam, copy and paste person (whoever it is this week) and staff. My question is as follows. As there is word out now that the Chapter 7 issue has all but been formally announced ( January of 2013) and the ongoing negotiations with the Erbil implementation, does this mean we only now will have this one to be settled before the elusive RV takes place? Thank you

• Upvote 3

Adam....Regarding the story stating that the GOI wants to eliminate the ration cards and just give cash to the citizens every month, they were talking about $120 per month is what they would get. My question.....do you see a government that believes $120 a month is enough for each citizen, RVing to a rate that would significantly increase the wealth of those same citizens? Seems to me the GOI wants to keep the big money for themselves....how do you see this? GO GREEN BAY, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW WITH ALL THEIR INJURIES!

Hi Adam, I have another question to ask you. Who is actually in control of the governmemt in Iraq? Talabani is the President, right and Maliki is the PM but we always hear about Maliki in the news doing this and that and very seldom hear anything from Talabani. Can you tell us who in the one calling the shots there? Thank you.

• Upvote 1