Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is everyone on DV?

LIBoy

Where have all the DV members gone? I can remember being a guest on this website a few years back and there would be upwards of 1000 members on the site at any given time on any given day. Lately the site seems to not be able to break the 100 mark. What gives?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the tide of this crazy investment drives folks too ether get away from the puter and hang with family .. and or they get away from puter and hang with a big cold bottle of beer ,, to eas the pain of this investment ,,, also have noted a bunch are just tired of keeping up with iraq and the stupid folks who are soo corrupt and the tribes fighting over the everyday stuff we take for granted here ,,,, have noticed a bunch of folks selling dinar by the hand full ---- just tired of the same-ol- crap from iraq ,,,,, people think this is a currency that will be bound to the u.s. as a staple of events the dinar will increase in value from something happening in the states { not sooo } we have too look at iraq as if they were the u,s, states when we were going through the civil war our selves ,,, iraq went through the war ,,now trying too get the north and south together and be a union again ,,, seem like they are in the turn of the century ,, we were at when truman was in office ,, they are that far behind ,,, but catching up by leaps and bounds ,,,, just my thinking

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

:lmao:

They're all in Mod Review Rehab for being bad.

:lmao: Your quite funny.

Granny, Mark and Bump have placed me on Mod review several times for being bad. Somehow, I always get out of Mod Review Rehab. I will watch my expressive language.

Seriously, I think that many members are disenchanted with this investment and would rather spend their time doing what is important to them. After all, we have no control as to the outcome of this investment or many things in life.

• Upvote 1

Granny, Mark and Bump have placed me on Mod review several times for being bad. Somehow, I always get out of Mod Review Rehab. I will watch my expressive language.

Seriously, I think that many members are disenchanted with this investment and would rather spend their time doing what is important to them. After all, we have no control as to the outcome of this investment or many things in life.

Very true. It's funny how many have become disenchanted though, I think we are closer than we have ever been. I want to cash in with U.S. Treasury dollars rather than Federal Reserve Notes. The system needs to crash for that to happen and what better man to crash the system than Obama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Still here. Many of us old DV'rs still frequent but don't post as much because no-one knows what the hell is going on anymore with any certainty. Looking back, not that we ever did. But, I still talk to several of the old guys to get their take, and it appears we are still sluggishly moving forward, but no more predictions, because as history has shown, they produce fruitless results. ;) UR

• Upvote 7

skit, that's exactly what I have been doing. Just spent 4 days with my family in Tennessee, I popped in a few times per day, but spent most of my time with my family having a great time. I have come to the realization after 3 years of it could possibly happen this Monday, smile.gif and since O' has been reelected again, I've decided to put as much effort in saving what money I do have, instead of speculating on money I don't have. I love everyone here, and don't get me wrong, If I see something of MEGA importance I will share, but yota, k98nights, Socal, Carrello, and Alexyn thanks for all you do. Hey but tonight The Texans are gonna beat the heck out of the Chicago Bears, ass-kicking.gifI'm gonna watch some FOOTBALL!

• Upvote 4

Where have all the DV members gone? I can remember being a guest on this website a few years back and there would be upwards of 1000 members on the site at any given time on any given day. Lately the site seems to not be able to break the 100 mark. What gives?

We are on the love train

love-train-main.jpgwoo woo !tongue.gif

• Upvote 4

I'm still here :) been busy with work. I guess I have seen and read all that I can and nothing new can be spun anymore. It's a waiting game and we don't know when. Holiday is coming and I'd like to spend it with my family and friends. I'm still checking in now and then :)

We are on the love train

love-train-main.jpgwoo woo !tongue.gif

LF,

hmmmmm ???? Is that why you disappeared ? :)

Good to see ya :)

• Upvote 2

Every year at this time, people become discouraged with this investment. I think a lot of people aren't seeing anything exciting in the new articles (including myself) so they are not bothering to visit or post as often to discuss any of the news we do get.

Over the years I have been invested, I have to say, we are seeing the least amount of news about anything. Whether it be the GOI, chapter VII, Erbil, etc. I have to believe there is more going on here. So, with that I wait and focus on some other things in my life that are very important. Perhaps we shall see some light next month.

Goldie :)

I Thought U Kept Going Back Because U Enjoyed The Spankings ! :o

:D:D:D

You naughty boy Thuggie... :D

• Upvote 4

Just exactly how do you propose not paying all that extra tax?

Hasn't Happened... at least not for me... I don't make over $250,000.00 a year... if you do... Tough.

Truth is... it hasn't happened for those folks either... we will see what they come up with in the next couple of months.

Really BrokeNoMore... stop your whining... it's getting old.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5