Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Iraq seizing American accounts

3choctaw3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna post something like this, u must provide some proof. I currently have an account at Al Warka and im sure their is quite a few others that do as well. Before you set off an alarm of straight PANIC - back up your posts.

This is only my humble opinion - as a non-Warka account holder - but I find it hard to believe that Iraq would now bite the hand that feeds them. USA is the owner of trillions of dinars and the anger and legal actions that would be taken would have such a negative impact, that Iraq would back off any such position very quickly - again, IMHO.

If your gonna post something like this, u must provide some proof. I currently have an account at Al Warka and im sure their is quite a few others that do as well. Before you set off an alarm of straight PANIC - back up your posts.

Rumor section...no link needed.

I just thing that this is someone trying to start a panic because we beat the loopers to death. If this was a rumor that might have some validity, we would have hear of this possible scenario from Adam , medic or someone else we been getting intel from for the last 6 years.

Obama is not going let Iraq keep his half of your Dinar! lol Seriously iraq needs foreign investors when the UN lifts the trade restrictions, Iraq cannot afford to begin that type of relationship with other countrys if they want to move forward.

Sorry for the short post with no facts attached but it is Saturday night in Baghdad and I'm relaxing.

Edited by larsonv
Lazy

I highly doubt they will seize them because that is just bad for business. They may however put a freeze on them during pre-RV so we can't get richer than we already will be with what we already have in the account???

Please tell me who your fashion shopper is! Just love that bunny outfit!

Also, consider the source. Not meaning to bash, but, the person that has posted this joined in March and this is the first we heard of this rumor

i agree, consider the source, just another S#$% disturber. I would not worry.