Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Iraq seizing American accounts

3choctaw3

The Spin stops here! I would like to make a suggestion for all parties in here, when you make a claim back it up with the source preferably a credible source not an alarmist approach. Its just that simple State your claim and your opinion and back it up with a citation: web link, name, date of article

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spin stops here! I would like to make a suggestion for all parties in here, when you make a claim back it up with the source preferably a credible source not an alarmist approach. Its just that simple State your claim and your opinion and back it up with a citation: web link, name, date of article

And then move it to the news section because it wont be a rumor anymore. THIS IS THE RUMOR SECTION. ALL THINGS HERE ARE RUMORS, NOT FACTS.

Why is it upsetting you that a person would post anything?? It is RUMOR!!!!! nothing less and no proof is needed if it is on this. If you are the serious type, which sounds like you are spare a few bucks a month and join the VIP club. There you can react like your someone of importance. But here, just lighten up and enjoy the ride.

I just heard on the news OBAMA made a secret flight to Afghanistan this morning! Interesting possibilities

as far as maybe an announcement of an RV???? Remember, US has about 400 billion in dinar..... just a thought

Please provide a link for this information, and if it is a secret , I guess it is not a secret any longer.

You should know...LMAO

Could this be what the poster is referring to? Received this in an email from another site. Article is currently on his website as News. I find this law totally outrageous.

March 27, 2010

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST

Disturbing new U.S. law aims to end individual foreign bank accounts

Thanks to my good friend Paul McBride for bringing this latest attack against freedom to my attention. I had posted some time earlier this year about this potential legislation, but was not aware it is now the law of the land. Here is his email from Paul and a copy of the new law in PDF at the end. The law is aimed at foreign bank account holders and those sending money outside the U.S.. This could affect peoples ability to buy homes outside the country. It will certainly affect their ability to have an account offshore. What banks wants to deal with this?

In answer to his question on what I think about this? It sucks!

Sam, in all the controversy surrounding the recently passed health care bill in the U.S., another piece of legislation was pushed through Congress (and signed by the President) that will have a far reaching impact on anyone thinking about buying real estate or investing overseas.

The name of the bill is the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act (H.R. 2487) commonly known as the HIRE Act. This is the jobs incentive bill that was signed by the President on March 18th amid little fanfare.

Relatively small by Washington standards (

http://levin.senate.gov/senate/statement.cfm?id=323262

Sections 511-521 on Taxpayer Disclosures

Sections 511 through 521 of the HIRE Act establish stronger disclosure requirements for U.S. taxpayers with foreign financial assets. Section 511 will require full disclosure of assets held outside of the United States, in order to end years of abuses involving the concealment of offshore assets, including disclosure, for example, of interests in foreign accounts, securities, complex financial instruments, debt or equity interests in foreign hedge funds, private equity funds, or other investment vehicles, and derivative contracts and trading arrangements. A new requirement in Section 521 for annual reports filed by shareholders of passive foreign investment companies will provide additional important disclosures of assets held outside of the United States. Tough penalties and a longer statute of limitations will add to the effectiveness of these new disclosure requirements.

-----------

We dont have a choice, we have to disclose everything...

Could this be what the poster is referring to? Received this in an email from another site. Article is currently on his website as News. I find this law totally outrageous.

March 27, 2010

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST

Disturbing new U.S. law aims to end individual foreign bank accounts

Thanks to my good friend Paul McBride for bringing this latest attack against freedom to my attention. I had posted some time earlier this year about this potential legislation, but was not aware it is now the law of the land. Here is his email from Paul and a copy of the new law in PDF at the end. The law is aimed at foreign bank account holders and those sending money outside the U.S.. This could affect peoples ability to buy homes outside the country. It will certainly affect their ability to have an account offshore. What banks wants to deal with this

In answer to his question on what I think about this? It sucks!

Is this Constitutional?

Nothing they have done for years is constitutional! They could care less! They just go ahead & do it! There was an intel article posted a while back that said that we are still operating under the "War Powers Act" declared by FDR in 1933, which was never rescinded. I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but I was told this supercedes the Constitution. Anyone know anything about this. Sure would be interesting to find out! Gives president complete control over every entity in the country. God bless.

I have heard this several times about Warka accounts, only it was a discussion back then. This could of been one of those were it was just somebody thinking out loud and the spin got out of control and now its a rumor.

Remember in school were we all stood in a line and the teacher would whisper something in your ear and you had to keep passing it on till the end person got it? That person would tell what he was told and it was never the same as what the teacher said.

Thats what this reminds me of. The poster may have only put out here what they heard and its passed by numerous people before them to get here.

just my 2 dinars, pokerplayer

I posted this info that I was given on this thread because it is a rumor which I believe that this thread to be. I am an ex-pat working in Iraq, Tallil to be exact and I DO have an account at Warka Bank. I asked the man at the bank and he just grinned. Maybe it was because he didn't fully inderstand what I was asking.

There is no proff...just a rumor. The SOFA agreement has stipulations in it that even the company that I work for didn't expect such as the tax on all goods being flown into the country for a foreign company that is now classified as a resident of Iraq.

There's nothing about this country that wouldn't surprize me. We gave them everything and now they want more. If it's attached to the ground...it's there's. All buildings, towers, runways that were updated and so on.

I have several million that I hope will pay off soon and many more that I got for others. All are going to be deposited into my account.

You guys are taking advice from someone who has posted 3 times i for one wouldn't believe it # number 2 if it were fact there would be a link

Mojo

You are quite right..I've only posted 3 times. This due to being out on convoys here in Iraq and not having much computer time. It's also because I have just recently joined.

You obviously faiel to read how I started my question out...I said it was a rumor and asked if anyone heard of this.

I did go to the bank located just outside of my camp (COB Adder Tallil) and tried to use my ATM card which is a Master Card. It seems they failed to activate it prior to giving it to me. I also tried to get my password which I submitted the online application about 1 month ago and they still don't have it. I have to go back again in 1 week to see if it's there and try the card again. Good old Iraq.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse, so I'll end it here.

BTW This is my fourth(4th) post thank you very much.

I've not heard this from anyone in country and personally know people here who have accounts with Warka. They've just opened two or three Warka Banks on military bases used by US Armed Forces....I really don't think it would be good business sense to start ******* off the troops at this point. Not to mention the bases that these banks have opened up on have some of the biggest Brass (meaning Generals) on them. Nope......as GWB would say on SNL (Wouldn't Be Prudent)...lol :)

True, true! Chuckle.

If your gonna post something like this, u must provide some proof. I currently have an account at Al Warka and im sure their is quite a few others that do as well. Before you set off an alarm of straight PANIC - back up your posts.

He did say it was a rumor.