Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq ..Will Not Leave For Vacation Until Vote On The Budget

Alexyn1006

Iraq ..Will Not Leave For Vacation Until Vote On The Budget (Holiday begins November 14th .. ends .. December 14th)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Parliamentary: the House of Representatives will not disrupt the middle of this month until the vote on the budget

Announced an MP for the coalition in Iraq Nora that the House will not disrupt the fourteenth of this month until the vote on the budget

She told the Baghdad international news today, swearing that the House of Representatives Egypt not to enjoy the holiday unless legislative vote on the budget next year, noting that quickly pass the budget is necessary and important before the beginning of next year

She stressed the need to move away blocs political differences on the subject of approving the budget in the service of the public interest and not to bid at the expense of the Iraqi people.

http://ar.radionawa....47607&LinkID=63

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Great news Hoosier, if you don't mind me asking were the prophecies spoken of mainstream pastors like on Daystar or TBN, or was this within your community church? Do you mind telling who the ones were that gave out the prophecies? God Bless you brother.

The 14th is my birthday! I'm believing for some amazing stuff to take place around that time. There is so much in the news articles out right now that is pointing to nothing happening until 2013...but I just can't help but believe that we are getting ready to see a whole lot of things "suddenly" take place!! I'm of the firm belief that these last weeks of 2012 will prove to be the most exciting, eventful weeks that we have seen this entire year! For those of you who are believers of The Word of God, there have been two prophesies given durning the last week that state that no matter who you voted for, or who you wanted to see elected, you WILL be happy with the results! Not with who was elected, but with what is to take place immediately following the elections! Another word that was given from The Lord was that immediately following the elections, the US (and possibly the world..not sure, would have to listen to them again) would see trillions (not billions) of dollars flow into the economy...boosting every single market that is now failing!! I know some will bash this, and that is fine....but I for one, believe that God is in control of this entire world! The United States is a Blessed Nation!! God is not finished with The US...and He is most definatley not finished with His Church! To many, this financial Blessing will ultimately turn out to be a curse (because of how this money is used! Its to be used to forward The Kingdom of God, and for provision for His children..not for meaningless spending) but to the ones who understand where this Great transfer of wealth flows...and have ears to hear how it is to be used...it will be a supernatural Blessing!! For those who doubt this...simply take this challenge, open your Bible and read what The Lord has to say concerning this! Its not written in some super secret code..its in black and white! Whether you choose to believe or not is up to you...God will not force anything on you..He has given us a free will!! This is why I have always doubted the low numbers that have been speculated concerning what the rate would come out at! These numbers are coming from men who only know one system (the worlds system, or The Babylonian System..which is defined as man trying to do something while trying to leave God out)..God has much bigger plans for this than most can even comprehend! But ultimately... one thing is certain in my spirit! God is going to completely blow our minds!! And when this happens..many will see it, and still refuse to believe it! Get ready...we are going to see God move in such a way that will leave people standing in awe!! God Bless each of you!! These are my beliefs.. I don't expect everyone to agree, but in the end..I hope and pray that many will understand, and give God the glory for what he has done!!

• Upvote 2

I tend to think they would want to get the RV over with because chances are it would become a national holiday and they could all take another month off! They may soon have to add a 13th month to the calender in order to fit in all their vacation time.

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 4

Sounds like the Iraqi Government really took lessons from our "rulers". The House (U.S.) worked 113 days and took 250 days off including a 30 day vacation.

According to their calendar the Senate worked 172 days with 163 days off plus 30 days vacation. That sounds sort of like an Iraqi work year - LOL

So this is like another Ramadan. We wait another 30 days for them to do anything? angry.gif What are they waiting for .......Santa to bring it? This is realllly getting annoying. After this 30 days, we'll be hoping for February 20??......I'm doubting this is going to happen anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

Great news Hoosier, if you don't mind me asking were the prophecies spoken of mainstream pastors like on Daystar or TBN, or was this within your community church? Do you mind telling who the ones were that gave out the prophecies? God Bless you brother.

I too am interested to know if this is mainstream or a smaller group of believers.Frankly mainstream Christianity has a tendency to be as corrupted as mainstream media so I would feel a little better knowing it came from someone other than say Joel Osteen or Pat Robertson

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Alex,

Not sure if this is good for us. Normally the budget is never approved until February. A push to actually get it done by the end of the year might mean that they are ready to drop the zeros and redenominate.

Most likely has to happen on January 1 like many articles have stated. If we see this reflected in the budget that means the clock to exchange notes starts ticking.

I would sure like to see the rate corrected before we see the budget approved.

• Upvote 3

I too am interested to know if this is mainstream or a smaller group of believers.Frankly mainstream Christianity has a tendency to be as corrupted as mainstream media so I would feel a little better knowing it came from someone other than say Joel Osteen or Pat Robertson

There are a number of 'celebrity prophets' and such that have predicted this kind of thing for the last couple of years. They're also holding dinar. All of them have so far been wrong, which according to God's Word makes them false prophets. I have one friend though, who doesn't have dinar. He's also a regular person; doesn't strut around on stage in tight pants flipping his hair giving 'prophecy', doesn't have a book deal, doesn't charge money to come to his 'services'... just a regular guy, with a gift of prophesy. So far, his track record is flawless. And he texted me months ago saying that the Lord told him "it" would happen in November. Not sure what, but something to do with the IQD. I want this to be fulfilled. And not even so much so that the RV will happen. It would just be so good to know at least one real prophet. I personally know one 'celebrity prophet' who mentioned within my hearing at a church service he'd been invited to speak at say that the currencies of the world were about to revalue. And that the body of Christ would walk out of that coming church season totally differently from how we walked in. I can't remember his exact words. But I know the man who told this guy about the RV, and so I know that he has dinar. And that church season came and went with nothing at all close to what he'd 'prophesied'. And the currencies of the world didn't revalue, either. Still... there are true prophets in the world today. I just don't know any who are famous. :)

• Upvote 4

Being a Christian, I will agree teddyruxbin. Most mainstream, self appointed, want-a-be Chrisitan leaders are as corrupted as the US mainstream media and US politicians.

Getting back on topic, the MP from the Iraq Nora party is just giving her opinion of what she would like to see. I hope her opinion becomes reality, but I seriously doubt it.

The speaker of the House, Najafi, has made no such comments at this time about delaying vacation for a vote on the 2013 budget, and I believe that come November 14th (maybe even by November 13th), the Parliament will not be able to get a quorum to raise another session. Iraq's Parliament must have a quorum in the morning to open a session; and if they break for lunch, they must meet another quorum in the afternoon to raise another session. If any politicial block of MPs (political party) refuses to show up for a session, then it is almost impossible to raise a session of Parliament. This is why things are so slow in the Iraqi Parliament.

Iraqi politicians are as worthless as US politicians.

Edited by PD46

There are a number of 'celebrity prophets' and such that have predicted this kind of thing for the last couple of years. They're also holding dinar. All of them have so far been wrong, which according to God's Word makes them false prophets. I have one friend though, who doesn't have dinar. He's also a regular person; doesn't strut around on stage in tight pants flipping his hair giving 'prophecy', doesn't have a book deal, doesn't charge money to come to his 'services'... just a regular guy, with a gift of prophesy. So far, his track record is flawless. And he texted me months ago saying that the Lord told him "it" would happen in November. Not sure what, but something to do with the IQD. I want this to be fulfilled. And not even so much so that the RV will happen. It would just be so good to know at least one real prophet. I personally know one 'celebrity prophet' who mentioned within my hearing at a church service he'd been invited to speak at say that the currencies of the world were about to revalue. And that the body of Christ would walk out of that coming church season totally differently from how we walked in. I can't remember his exact words. But I know the man who told this guy about the RV, and so I know that he has dinar. And that church season came and went with nothing at all close to what he'd 'prophesied'. And the currencies of the world didn't revalue, either. Still... there are true prophets in the world today. I just don't know any who are famous. :)

the 17th???? ;)

Hossier1470,

Yes sir re bob!k He hath made us and not we ourselves. Serve with gladness. I hope we are all good stewards. I also believe God in in control, and with the elections don't matter, our duty is to vote and when I pray for our country I humbly know it is his will not mine. I accept. Loved your post. For it is not man I ask of the prophecies, it is his word. Celebrities are just that. I can't say I put faith into them, I will take the word. The truth can be put in front of some folks, and they still don't see the forest for the trees.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Wow..that is a neat story Deborah thank you for sharing.

Lol well if your prophet friend hasn't been wrong yet,here's to hoping he doesn't start now haha.

So he just up and texted you one day saying that that something would happen to the IRQ Dinar in November?I wonder if he knows it's coming why hasn't he bought any himself?Maybe he just doesn't care about the material things and feels his mission is else where.Also if you you don't mind out of curiosity I was maybe wondering how many predictions he's already nailed so far?Lol sorry for my nosyness.

the 17th???? ;)

Hmm why that day in particular?Have you heard something else roo regarding the investment?

I wish folks would knock off the religious crap-------stick to dinar rv and other iraqi stuff........

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy the VARIETY of forum topics and information. As you will see, most of the comments are matters of opinion and not "set in stone." Even the articles coming out of Iraq will express only the view of the writer or politician or banker, and most of that can be put down as "smoke and mirrors."

There are several forums, as you know, and "religious" comments will be made on most any of them. But those comments, if made on plans or activities or RV dates or whatever are just like yours and mine, speculation. Make your comments, but be respectful of others beliefs and ideas as we will yours.

Personally, I have written several post which disagree with the some of the religious comments made on these forums. Some or way off when it comes to the way I view Bible truths and Christianity. I write my opinion and defend it when challenged. If someone believes, which many do, that Iraq is tied to the Bible, Qur'an, sand script, or dreams they have had, then they have the right to share those on the forums like anyone else. Even atheist or unbelievers have written long post with a great discussions and feedback from those participating. But I have found that if I don't want to participate or strongly think the material is bogus and not worth commenting on . . . I don't. For example, I don't enter or comment on any of the raw or sexual garbage that are long, long, threads. My opinion is that it is not for human consumption. Most of the time I comment on the "religious crap" as you put it.

You will meet some wonderful and well informed individuals on these forums. Enjoy them. Spar with them. But don't disrespect them. Just My Opinion (JMO).

• Upvote 3

I wish folks would knock off the religious crap-------stick to dinar rv and other iraqi stuff........

I guess being a er doc as your name implies, you seem to be in the Habit of telling folks what to do in the ER...Well your not in the ER your at DV and you don't have the authority to tell folks what to do here or what they can say..So Doc get off your high horse on telling folks what to do here and say here at DV..your first post here you might wanna :rulez: and I gave you neg!!

they are holding themselves accountable (which is a first)...more than the US of A...

GO RV

I accidentally gave you a neg, in which I didn't mean 2..Can somebody help me out..

• Upvote 2

Yota, I took care of the neg for you. I have done the same thing a few times. It happens.

erdoc, I NEGed you also. I will tolerate most things, but not rude or abusive behavior. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion whether we agree with it or not. That being said, welcome to the forum. A couple of NEGs won't ruin your reputation. Take part in the discussions, state your opinions, and like the rest of us try to learn from the other members.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

Yota, I took care of the neg for you. I have done the same thing a few times. It happens.

erdoc, I NEGed you also. I will tolerate most things, but not rude or abusive behavior. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion whether we agree with it or not. That being said, welcome to the forum. A couple of NEGs won't ruin your reputation. Take part in the discussions, state your opinions, and like the rest of us try to learn from the other members.

Roadrunner

Thank you Roadrunner I hope all is well with you and your Family..