Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

everyone should pay there share .. raise sales taxes 2 cents on the dollar

dontlop

no reason why some people should be exemt from paying for our countrys debts ..

everyones taxes should be raised republicans democrats ,, young old ..rich poor .. black white .. yellow green... a federal sales tax 2 cents on the dollar

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Before any taxes are hiked, we need to stop all the spending on stuff that make no sense. Fix that first, then I am for everyone paying their share to start moving this ball in the direction our country needs. If we don't stop the bleeding first, there is no incentive for everyone to be on board for starting to pay to fix this crap.

• Upvote 4

or no ones taxes should be raised ,, you cant have a government that says they will spend money on what ever they choose .. and one percent has to pay for it ..

fair is everyone pays or no one pays ..the same .. not more or less

• Upvote 2

Folks,the countries fiscal problems are NOT due to taxes. The problem is with our gov spending,and until we the people demand that the gov get there house in order nothing will change. Diverting our attention and blaming others for THEIR irresponsibility is exactly what they want. Taxation does not solve stupid-peace

• Upvote 3

Folks,the countries fiscal problems are NOT due to taxes. The problem is with our gov spending,and until we the people demand that the gov get there house in order nothing will change. Diverting our attention and blaming others for THEIR irresponsibility is exactly what they want. Taxation does not solve stupid-peace

im 100% with you caz .....

just mention to a liberal that they should have a truly equal tax increase as everyone else and .. they run for the hills .. a 2% sales tax would include them .. they are not for paying higher taxes ,, they are for someone else paying higher taxes

they need to cut our govt spending by 2 trillion a year .. right now .. and leave taxes where they are .. and that alone would start the debt clock running backwards .. obamas plant to cut the deficit 4 trillion over 10 years will most like not happen if he got it passed ..

what he is saying is cut the deficit ..

what is the deficit . well its not our debt of 16 trillion

our deficit is what the govt now spends each year over the amount of tax dollars they take in ..

they spend over a trillion dollars each year more than they take in .. so over 10 years .. obama is saying his plan will only add 6 or 7 trillion more to our debt

most polititions confuse our public with the words .. deficit .. and ..debt .. .. they are not the same thing or they wouldnt have two words

obamas best plan is to just add 7 trillion dollars to our debt over 10 years .. wow .. so all the ..uneducated run out and vote for that .. and say the rich have to pay that ..

only problem is . rich people are international .. they dont have to live here in the united states . they can move any where they choose .. they can take their business and money and just leave .. any time they want .. but they stay and fight off democrats for attacking its citizens in a class war ..

• Upvote 2

i hope all republicans are uncooperative with obama .. the way i see it its obama thats uncooperative with republicans .. america has spoken and out numbers him in the house of representatives

Edited by dontlop

i hope all republicans are uncooperative with obama .. the way i see it its obama thats uncooperative with republicans .. america has spoken and out numbers him in the house of representatives

There you go again....blind party line rhetoric. It's time for both sides to drop their petty differences and fix this thing. Keep trucking down your one way path and pray all hard-headed people do the same.....and see how much worse it gets. At the very least you can hold your head high in the bread line saying, "I never gave in, I never compromised". dry.gif

GO RV, then BV

***///

FLAT TAX.

Absolutely. :)

GO RV, then BV

I got another idea. It won't happen for many reasons ,but if we had a flat income tax rate such as 15%. And no deductions. We could do without the IRS in it's present form and almost close the dept. look at the huge savings there. As well it would be some what more fair that the rich and poor will pay into it equally and the richer folks can't loophole their way out of paying taxes. Just a thought...opinons are welcome

Edited by puckster_guy
  • Upvote 3

or no ones taxes should be raised ,, you cant have a government that says they will spend money on what ever they choose .. and one percent has to pay for it ..

fair is everyone pays or no one pays ..the same .. not more or less

well if everybody paid they could probably reduce the tax rate and still be taking in more money !!

I go with the Fair Tax. Former congressman John Linder co-authored The FairTax Book with radio talk show host Neal Boortz, which spent time atop the New York Times bestseller list.[4] The book discusses H.R.25, also known as the Fair Tax Act, which Linder sponsored. They released a follow up book FairTax: The Truth in 2008.[5]

Linder first introduced the legislation in July 1999 to the 106th United States Congress. He has reintroduced substantially the same bill in each subsequent session of Congress. While the proposed bill has yet to have a major effect on the tax system, the Fair Tax Act has the highest number of cosponsors among tax reform proposals (attracting 76 in the 110th United States Congress),[6] gathering much stronger support than popular flat tax legislation. A number of congressional committees have heard testimony on the FairTax; however, it has not been voted on in either Chamber. The bill is cosponsored by former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, but has not received support from the Democratic leadership.[7] Matching legislation has been introduced into the Senate by Georgia Republican Senator Saxby Chambliss. The FairTax has generated a large grassroots tax reform movement in recent years, led by the non-partisan group Americans For Fair Taxation.[8]

i think individual taxes are stupid .. just pass a15% flat tax on everyone and pay me less by 15%,, yes i said it .. just let the buisness accountant pay our taxes .. why all this paper work .. just pay me 15% less and the money can go to the feds in one check from our employer for the money they say i owe .. it would cut down on irs employees

and dont make govt employees any tax .. just cut their pay by 15% ... that way we dont have to collect that 15% .... to pay them more so they can turn around and give it right back to the govt .. the govt pays them then they give some back ..its stupid .. just dont pay them that much in the first place

thats like saying ill pay you 5 bucks an hour ,, then you give me back one dollar an hour .. why not just pay them 4 bucks an hour in the first place

The House and the Senate could just have a bake sale and cut the deficit. Throw in the White House and a few other departments up there, we could probably trim off $22.43 from the debt load. They need to take expenses out, you know.

• Upvote 1

Lumping all liberals together is no different that me saying all Republicans are uncooperative....it does a disservice to everyone. I am perfectly willing to pay my share and feel the guy making 25K and the fat cat making 1 billion should pay the SAME PERCENTAGE that I pay......seems perfectly fair to me. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

You are correct in that ALL should pay taxes. A flat tax would solve this "who pays what dilema". But again taxes are NOT why our country is in the fiscal shape its in,overspending by our gov is. But if we let them keep re-directing the issue to easiest target (filthy/mean rich) nothing will change. Before our gov starts blamin others for being greedy they need to look in the mirror,there is no one more greedy or self serving than our gov.-peace

• Upvote 2