Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

pattyangel

Prayers for Dear Francie26,

We all have conversed with Francie26 in one form or another and have grown a special bond with her through our DV family.

Our dear Francie will be having surgery today to remove a lump from her breast. Her family does have a history of breast cancer, her sister and her daughter.

I know all to well what is going on in her little head right now. It can be a heaviness when your faced with the unknown.

Let's gather together and lift our Francie up in prayer.

Father we ask you to hear and receive our prayers for our dear friend Francie. We ask that you calm her with your loving peace. And may your angels of protection surround her today. In your name Jesus Christ, Amen

Francie we love you....;)

• Upvote 13

Heavenly Father, we ask you to supernaturally intervene on Francie's behalf and make a mighty move. We ask you to guide the surgeon's hands and that you will give him/her wisdom. We ask that you send, angels Lord . . . ministering angels to watch over her and give her peace. We are expecting a good report, Father and we ask these things in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

• Upvote 6

Thank you Patty-pausing right now to lift her up in prayer. Please keep us informed as to how she is doing.

• Upvote 1

Will be praying for ya Francie... God be with you in all this!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up Pattyangel!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'll think of her with much concern and I'm sure everything will be fine.. I hope to see her back here very soon.

• Upvote 1

For Francie26 -

May God heal you, body and soul.

May your pain cease,

May your strength increase,

May your fears be released,

May blessings, love, and joy surround you.

Amen.

• Upvote 1

I gave you a plus pattyangel for your kind words. You all have said such beautiful things. I am not able to say anything better.

• Upvote 3

I gave you a plus pattyangel for your kind words. You all have said such beautiful things. I am not able to say anything better.

Just what you've written say's a lot. Keeping her in your thoughts/heart is what counts. Thanks ;)

• Upvote 2

All the best Francie.... may the irrepressible gal I have come to know on this forum bounce back with renewed vigour. My prayers are with you, medical staff and your family support. We look forward to seeing you back here soon. :)

• Upvote 1

Saw her on Forum a few mins ago... It's a great sign.

All the Best to you Francie.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Saw her on Forum a few mins ago... It's a great sign.

All the Best to you Francie.

Me too Umbertino and she's back strong. :D Come back to us when your ready. ;) My prayers will not cease.

• Upvote 2

Just prayed for you with my husband and daughter. Bless you and may

God keep his hands on you. You will remain in our prayers. Love, Red

• Upvote 1