Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pulling the Dollar

Funny thought as I laid in bed this morning wishing for that ever illusive RV......

So how many times have we been "CLOSE to RV'n"??? lots...

Its like the old trick, when you tied a fishing line to the end of a dollar and as someone goes to pick it up they PULL it away... well that's how it feels right now...

Last month we were supposed to be soooooo close ...then the line got pulled and here we are again....

I been in this from the beginning and not going anywhere, but tired of trying to catch that dollar and it keeps getting pulled from me... Please someone shoot the person playing this trick and holding the line...LOL :peace:

Gooooooo RV HurRV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its like the old trick, when you tied a fishing line to the end of a dollar and as someone goes to pick it up they PULL it away... well that's how it feels right now...

End Quote

For me and many here it's been an 8 yr long ( so far...) feeling.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Funny thought as I laid in bed this morning wishing for that ever illusive RV......

So how many times have we been "CLOSE to RV'n"??? lots...

Last month we were supposed to be soooooo close ...then the line got pulled and here we are again....

I been in this from the beginning and not going anywhere, but tired of trying to catch that dollar and it keeps getting pulled from me... Please someone shoot the person playing this trick and holding the line...LOL :peace:

Gooooooo RV HurRV

Read more:

Who said it was close to happening? A Guru? Maybe the simple fact is we were never close? We are being told it's close to happening and most who are saying it know very little about Iraq or economics.

Who said it was close to happening? A Guru? Maybe the simple fact is we were never close? We are being told it's close to happening and most who are saying it know very little about Iraq or economics.

No, I dont listen to gurus, I am talking about how things get...posts, chats, ppl, iraqi situations start to point to being close..(within days, or the next few weeks) THEN the RV ends up getting pushed back..... first it was now to September train (no offense Adam) then it was October, now after elections... Like i said I been here from the beginning and have been thur ALLLLLLLLL the possible "RVs" so thats what it seems like the line on the dollar trick...

you must be a economics major....so please tell all of us the view and outcome, or better yet WHEN the RV will occur. please... :wacko:

No, I dont listen to gurus, I am talking about how things get...posts, chats, ppl, iraqi situations start to point to being close..(within days, or the next few weeks) THEN the RV ends up getting pushed back..... first it was now to September train (no offense Adam) then it was October, now after elections... Like i said I been here from the beginning and have been thur ALLLLLLLLL the possible "RVs" so thats what it seems like the line on the dollar trick...

you must be a economics major....so please tell all of us the view and outcome, or better yet WHEN the RV will occur. please... :wacko:

Read more:

lol. Jesus... I must be an economics major because I mentioned that maybe this was never suppose to happen? That wasn't meant as an insult, nor was I trying to act like I know everything (or anything) about economics. Sorry if I came off like that. Point was, this whole investment, hedge, or whatever you want to call it is only speculation at best. There are a lot of rumors, few facts, and 0 examples of a significant increase in the value of a currency (without a Lop) to give any credibility to speculators. The whole reason I even own dinar is that I know I'm not an expert, or an economist, and the low risk involved.

lol. Jesus... I must be an economics major because I mentioned that maybe this was never suppose to happen? That wasn't meant as an insult, nor was I trying to act like I know everything (or anything) about economics. Sorry if I came off like that. Point was, this whole investment, hedge, or whatever you want to call it is only speculation at best. There are a lot of rumors, few facts, and 0 examples of a significant increase in the value of a currency (without a Lop) to give any credibility to speculators. The whole reason I even own dinar is that I know I'm not an expert, or an economist, and the low risk involved.

sorry i wasnt trying to come off insulting you....it was sort of ment to be a joke.... i should of put LOL at the end... no hard feelings...

either way we all have the same thing in common...looking for that RV....

I can understand the frustration! With all the information (and mis-information) being thrown around for the past 8 years and especially in the past year, it does tend to pluck at that nerve! haha But If we listened to all the the "chatter" and speculations being given? Then we would have believed the Dinar was going to RV back in 2005 after i bought my 1st million Dinar.

Iraq has come a long way and so many of the hurdles have been removed for them to "revalue" their currency and economy. But i think nobody can say for sure when it will RV. Maybe not even the Iraqi politions or the CBI! ..... Still have to say: with all the progress, i believe it is closer now to RV then it has ever been

With all that said... I am praying it will happen soon, even if it is only $.05 to 1Dinar!