Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MIKE, POPPY, MOUNTAINMAN, PHOENIX, LORIC & SOCALDINAR POST

phoenix27

MIKE, POPPY, MOUNTAINMAN, PHOENIX, LORIC & SOCALDINAR POST

11-8-2012 Newshound Guru Mike: Maliki is trying like heck to circumvent everybody - he wants to get Chapter 7 taken care of - he doesn't want his government formed so what he tried to do in lieu of having any reform papers is to form a new majority govt which would keep him in power - He is failing miserably at that - Its NOT happening - ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN - nobody wants it - nobody wants to do it - now all of a sudden he has pressure from all over him because he has failed to do that - now its almost like a shark frenzy coming out - they are starting to see weakness and as they start to see this weakness they are going to start attacking...

Article: "Maliki: No consensus on a majority government within the National Alliance and Sadr opposed" Allawi and his party have been very quiet and now they are starting to demand the formation of this political bloc...they want Erbil implemented and this political body to be taken care of and done...its one of their demands...this is the strongest case that Allawi has made for bringing him [Maliki] to Parliament...he basically says you failed to try to form to a government and even if you try to form your own govt that constitutionally it is not right - he tells him straight up you would have to resign ...it looks like Allawi is about to make his move - I think they have a really good idea this situation is going to get more favorable in the coming days and I honestly believe they probably will.

11-8-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3: I talked to the International Banker about the Vietnam Dong & they want to do the revaluation, they are being pushed to do the revaluation by China, but if they wait until the dinar goes, they can go at a higher rate, which is in our favor. They will wait as long as they can & not let inflation get too high. They have gotten permission from the IMF to go on their own if they want to.

On the dinar front, things are moving forward. I am excited about the possibilities going on there. There is a lot if misinformation out there but nobody is in charge of Iraq but Iraq. It's going to stay that way until they get ready & in alignment. In January the lower denoms will be distributed & they have no need to put those out unless we have a revaluation prior to that. I am highly confident in this investment. We are still in great shape, I'm still excited about this happening & I think it's going to happen sooner rather than later. So hold on to your hats.

11-8-12 Mountainman: Yet another article this morning about lifting Iraq's Chapter 7 sanctions. The Kuwaiti Foreign Minister said that this year will mark the end of the outstanding problems with Iraq. If this isn't a clear sign of progress, I don't know what is. We've seen complete international support for their Chp7 removal (UN, Russia, US, China, Kuwait etc.). It kinda makes you wonder what could be the holdup. A tradeable currency perhaps? I wouldn't doubt for a second that these sanctions remain held over Iraq's head for that reason alone at this stage.

11-8-12 asdf: Oil-rich Iraq becomes World Bank target for contributions. "With its ..read more: ******************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No one gives DinarThug a hard time about it so I say keep it coming... it's nice to read this shorter versions instead of having to wade through all of their other stuff

True that... But the fact is that DT knows how to balance the reported "crap" with usually great humor which gets people to be more inclined to read it... Sort of sweetening the bitter "medicine".

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

No need to post crap from these goo-roos....

Sorry Shabbs, have to disagree with you on that. The "opinions" stated by these folks are supported by the news coming out of Iraq and they just condense it to a short, understandable form. Now if they were spouting $8.00 RV, I'd agree with you. But either way, we all have a choice to read it or disregard it. And I don't go to more than a couple reliable sites, so "interesting" to see other opinions. Have a good day.

:)

• Upvote 2

In regards to Poppy's statement about the Dong Revaluing LOL, In fact Vietnam has stated that they are going to DEVALUE the Dong by 4 to 5%, Just saying............

God bless

Goooooo Rvvvvvvvvv

You say Poppy and you've said it all ( when it comes to Intel at least.. He /she may be a Genius in other fields).

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Phoenix.

I find this highly entertaining that I get put in the mix with the Gurus. Too funny. First off I only post here at DV and 99% of the time at the news section .

Secondly and more importantly I'm just a contractor from Southern California. Just goes to show you that we don't who the so called gurus really are.

Have a great Sunday DV

• Upvote 2

Good job SoCalDinar. Your a Guru now.

PD41

11-8-12 SocalDinar: "A report to the BSA reached the speaker's office, the results of the supervisory and audit the activity of an auction of foreign currency since the beginning of the year 2012 to up to 30 of the month of August, for the existence of administrative irregularities and financial banking transactions for auction sale foreign currency at the central bank."

I just took this to my Syrian friend. He had a lot of customers but briefly looked it over. He said it details the auctions and what banks were involved. He also said it details individuals and companies also that bought at auction? It said that the currency can only be used for importing goods. He was positive it showed the names of individuals with the highest amount being $140,000 USD

• Upvote 1

No one gives DinarThug a hard time about it so I say keep it coming...

How Does That Clown Keep Gettting Away With It ? :rolleyes:

True that... But the fact is that DT knows how to balance the reported "crap" with usually great humor

Hmmmm, We Should Of Known That It Would've Involved Some Sort Of Funny Business .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1