Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki is increased ration allowance to 25 thousand dinars

yota691

Maliki is increased ration allowance to 25 thousand dinars

11/08/2012 - 10:48

Business

| Source:

7 Show

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

promised by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, increasing the ration card allowance to 25 thousand dinars. follow ..

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/66061/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-25-%D8%A3%D9%84/ar

To absorb popular discontent .. Maliki: Amount ration alternative materials may increase to 25 thousand dinars

Ali Abdullah - 11/08/2012 - 2:54 pm | Hits: 40

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, that there is a possibility to increase the amount alternative to the ration card to 25 thousand per capita.

and Maliki said in a statement on Thursday: The $ 15 thousand dinars allocated by the government as an alternative to the ration card items may increase to 25 thousand Iraqi dinars . The government attributed the decision to replace the ration card items to amounts of money, there are cases of fraud and corruption, which the surprise of the religious authority and resentment and the anger of the street, which counted the decision unfair and the disregard by citizens living and their lives

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_174912.html

If the plan is to remove the 3 zeros then 25K becomes 25. But if the intention is to R/I the real rate of $3 + then you have $75 per week for ration allowance per person. $300 per month is a decent allowance for the poor to get started on food needs, "in the coming days".......IMO

• Upvote 2

Or he is a good politican and is buying love from the people for their votes in 2013.

I heard the speech and I think the iraqi people are in trouble. M kept using "hope" & "change" throughout the speech. Take it from those that know.....DON'T BUY THE HYPE!!!!!!!!-LOL peace

If the plan is to remove the 3 zeros then 25K becomes 25. But if the intention is to R/I the real rate of $3 + then you have $75 per week for ration allowance per person. $300 per month is a decent allowance for the poor to get started on food needs, "in the coming days".......IMO

I'm confused by your theory. If they don't lop then the 25,000 dinar becomes 75,000 dinar not 75. In your theory you lopped the zero's and then multiplied by three. If that is the case then for every $1000 you invest you would see a return of 3000. That is a great ROI but I think most of us are hoping for quite a bit more. I know I am.

• Upvote 1

This article here should be hitting us between the eyes for it is very telling. No smoke, no mirrors. I'm in till the end, but now I hope I get my invested money back, and not lose on this whole thing. Going on four years to not make anything really bites. Well as usual we wait and see. Hope

I'm confused by your theory. If they don't lop then the 25,000 dinar becomes 75,000 dinar not 75. In your theory you lopped the zero's and then multiplied by three. If that is the case then for every $1000 you invest you would see a return of 3000. That is a great ROI but I think most of us are hoping for quite a bit more. I know I am.

You seem to have forgotten that Inside the Boarders of Iraq if they do lop the 3 zeros, 25000 dinar will become 25 dinars. If they Ri or RV, 25000 dinar will still be 25000 dinar the only thing that will change is the amount of goods they will be able to purchase for that 25000 dinars!!! (Iraqi Citizens will experience an increase in Purchasing Power)

What a generous low life he is.

Getting millions of $s per month to sit around a table (When he’s not on holiday or can be bothered to get his ass out of bed)

I wish someone would do the decent thing & just shoot the bloke.

I would prefer that than the RV at this moment in time.

Iraq will never move forward when this corrupt idiot holds the keys

Rant over back to my coffee ;)

• Upvote 3

Hmmm - I was wondering about this if they were going to do a straight RV of $1.00 then they would have $25,000 bucks for a ration?? Hard to

believe, that would happen!

Ration card is just food allowance given by the goverment to their citizen. In fact most Iraqis rely on food rations since 1991. This has nothing to do with distribution of wealth.

Some quarters are calling for the abolishment of rations card system and replace them with subsidized food prices instead.

As for distribtuion of wealth (from oil revenue), they were asking for $100.

From August news 2011:===> Citizens call for oil revenue sharing Posted: August 12, 2011 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

"............. And Sindh and the window of legal which Antqlt the idea of assembly and will provide a proposed allocation of $ 100 per citizen to the parliament and the government said Salami.........:" This call was based on what is stated in the Iraqi constitution (Article 111), which stipulates that the gas and oil belongs to the Iraqi people.

As a comparison ..." to the people Kuwait has allocated an amount of $ 2500 per month per citizen Kuwait and Saudi Arabia specialize $ 1000 for each national of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Iran allocates $ 60 per month for each Iranian citizen..."