Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Message From Her Majesty the Queen...

RodandStaff

I keep coming back to this thread hoping someone will add #17 and so on. Just to keep the humour rollin so to speak. I thought it was funny, and so added to it. I hope other people enjoy the original post as much as I did. :)

Sorry fastarnie... I'm kinda slow somedays... unsure.gif... O.K.... most days!!! rolleyes.gif Here goes an attempt anyway....

17. No more playing the sport you call "Ice Hockey"... truthfully you know it's just a sport of barbarians, while you say things like "I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out"... preposterous! And beside... I don't like being cold, that's why I didn't like what you refer to as "Norh Dakooootttttaaa aye"!!! As I stated before try something civilized like our football (what you have mistakenly called soccer). Nothing safer than that... unless of course your a fan and you get crushed in a riot of sorts.. but don't worry about that, we are rewriting the police reports as I speak so "it never happened"... safe sport, yes, that's what I said "safe"... and not violent like your barbaric sports. unsure.gifYou have so much to learn... and I will be happy to teach you... just as soon as I finish my spot of tea!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

More going out on thin ice... blink.gif

18) As of this moment all dental work, teeth whitening, braces, crowns, or anything that enhances the cosmetic look of those flashy American teeth shall stop, cease and desist immediately! That obviously has lead to your vanity.. which no good English chap would have... so stop those family photographs with all those pearly whites showing... they are disturbing to us civilized folks! Outrageous the amount of time you must waste on your vanity. We simply wouldn't do that... of course that's why I don't show my teeth when I smile but that's not the point right now. I will not tolerate you one upping us in any way. All toothpaste will be removed from your supermarkets and convenience stores and be replaced with bags of free candy. All dentist's will cease their business or face grave consequences... the rack will be reinstated just for those who disobey! unsure.gif

• Upvote 3

Sorry, just making sure you understood that. Hey, if the shoe were on the other foot I would ask you to have my back so I don't look too silly.. though that would be asking an awful lot my friend!!! Posted Image

End Quote

Rod... Nothing to be sorry about, my Friend... When I wrote "I know" I only meant that yes I did understand the humor....I love humor myself....Good for the brain cells and for the soul.

And sure... I'll have your back.. I deem you a Friend. People don't need to think exactly alike on everything ( Boring, wouldn't that be) in order to be friends....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Sorry, just making sure you understood that. Hey, if the shoe were on the other foot I would ask you to have my back so I don't look too silly.. though that would be asking an awful lot my friend!!! Posted Image

End Quote

Rod... Nothing to be sorry about, my Friend... When I wrote "I know" I only meant that yes I did understand the humor....I love humor myself....Good for the brain cells and for the soul.

And sure... I'll have your back.. I deem you a Friend. People don't need to think exactly alike on everything ( Boring, wouldn't that be) in order to be friends....

tip_hat.gif

More going out on thin ice... blink.gif

18) As of this moment all dental work, teeth whitening, braces, crowns, or anything that enhances the cosmetic look of those flashy American teeth shall stop, cease and desist immediately! That obviously has lead to your vanity.. which no good English chap would have... so stop those family photographs with all those pearly whites showing... they are disturbing to us civilized folks! Outrageous the amount of time you must waste on your vanity. We simply wouldn't do that... of course that's why I don't show my teeth when I smile but that's not the point right now. I will not tolerate you one upping us in any way. All toothpaste will be removed from your supermarkets and convenience stores and be replaced with bags of free candy. All dentist's will cease their business or face grave consequences... the rack will be reinstated just for those who disobey! unsure.gif

Oh, doesn't that just fit. Your killin me, that too made my eyes wet. The whole time I was reading that I was thinking What no Platinum or Diamond grill, and then you come with the rack. Ouch!! Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

#19 We are receiving disquieting reports of New Yorkers forming in gas lines. This has been deemed an offensive practice with dubious health consequences. Flatulence is a personal function and not a public undertaking.

Oh, I am now informed that the activity is actually a petrol que. This only underlines the importance of using proper language. And forming a petrol que is a so much less disquieting term to use.

• Upvote 1