Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HIGHER TAX IS ON ITS WAY

Skybear

There an easy way to hand this cash out only what your need & pay the tax on what you take out, so if you have a lot of dinars than cash out 500k at a time each year until we have a new president that will lower all those taxes back to what they are now than cash out the remaining dinars or buy gold stock & hold it for when you need to cash out. there is always a way around paying large amounts of taxes all you need to is hire the right tax attorney.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

At least Romney isn't in to ship our US jobs to China

When will people like you get it??? The reason jobs go to China is because the business can't survive under higher taxes and regulation like what Obamacare will bring!!! Man can someone send him a copy a business 101 for dummies please!!! I'm so tired of explaining this to people who make cheap shots and then run!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Adam do you think that you are that big in the dinar world that the government is watching you and your website? Personally I think that they care less about you and the Americans holding dinar, except when it comes to taxing the profits from it. To think that they are that involved in seeing what the 99% are doing at every given moment is paranoia. None of this is to be any disrespect to you Adam or anyone who owns dinar, just my opinion.

While I respect your opinion, we all know that if there is a tax dollar to be made so Uncle Sam can blow it on free cell phones or whatever...they will pursue it. THANKS ADAM for an appropriate response. And while I'm not paranoid about the government watching my every move, why NOT look at OSI opportunities. Or walk away...we all have that choice. I have been waiting 4 years, not nearly as long as some other investors. I'm glad to pay fair share taxes...but not generous enough to go overboard so the government can throw it away. Hopefully an RV would assure my kids security for years to come. The government?? Not so much! :)

• Upvote 2

Wow... negative much? Jeez man, calm down :lol:

Of course the government knows about the strategy. This is a public website and anyone with a credit card can join my VIP group at this time and learn about these proven strategies, reviewed exhaustively by attorneys, tax professionals, and even IRS agents. Our OSI strategy is tailored to dinar investors, but the specifics are used by millionaires and billionaires throughout the world, and also by corporations like Microsoft, Google, and more.

At this time, it is still perfectly legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

Until that changes, it's a perfectly sound strategy and there's no reason to be scared of it.

'nuff said! Great stuff Adam. This was all strategic planning before, now it may become a matter of survival. If you haven't looked into this yet ..... now may be a good time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow... negative much? Jeez man, calm down laugh.gif

Of course the government knows about the strategy. This is a public website and anyone with a credit card can join my VIP group at this time and learn about these proven strategies, reviewed exhaustively by attorneys, tax professionals, and even IRS agents. Our OSI strategy is tailored to dinar investors, but the specifics are used by millionaires and billionaires throughout the world, and also by corporations like Microsoft, Google, and more.

At this time, it is still perfectly legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

Until that changes, it's a perfectly sound strategy and there's no reason to be scared of it.

Adam -

These are SAVAGE times! Any PRETEXT that you or your OSI group think would give you "DUE PROCESS" are only WISHFUL THINKING!

Laws rightfully belonging ONLY to Congress for passage or not are for all effects and purposes being URSURPED by Executive Order. This HAS been and CONTINUES to be done with NO COMPLAINT from either the Supreme Court OR Congress! As the Supreme Court becomes "PACKED" with more 'Oliver Twist' replacements during the next 4-yearts, this abominable and ungodly situation can only get worse.

Let's say you are 100% correct, TOTALLY in the right and LEGALLY you are justified in all existing laws. While yours and all your OSI investors have all your by then considerable financial assets "temporarily" tied-up and "frozen" by International Courts, WHO WILL BE PAYING for all your EXHAUSTIVE, expensive and PROLONGED court costs and legal fees??

Do you think your very financially successful International LAWYERS will do so on a CONTINGENCY basis??? Could I suggest that you haven't reviewed many International Asset Fraud Lawsuits?

It isn't who is RIGHT that matters. It is who can last the longest FINANCIALLY that wins. While you are trying to bring RIGHTOUS LEGAL VICTORY, our very patriotic Attorney General will use his UNLIMITED legal resources (paid for by YOUR taxes, of course) to BLEED YOU DRY!!

These are SAVAGE times, Adam. This election has snatched the last and final hoped defeat-of-evil out of the jaws of victory. Now we pay the fiddler.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On January 1, 2013, a $494 billion wave of tax hikes will take effect, hitting every American household, regardless of income. Here’s how much taxes will rise for five different demographic groups:

FAMILIES

$4,138 TAX INCREASE

5.9% of average income

Total filers: 15 million

Average income: $70,662

BABY BOOMERS

$4,223 TAX INCREASE

4% of average income

Total filers: 33.1 million

Average income: $95,099

LOW-INCOME WORKERS

$1,207 TAX INCREASE

4.7% of average income

Total filers: 53.8 million

Average income: $24,757

MILLENNIALS

$1,099 TAX INCREASE

4.6% of average income

Total filers: 7.6 million

Average income: $23,917

RETIREES

$857 TAX INCREASE

2% of average income

Total filers: 33.1 million

Average income: $42,553

Notes: Income figures are Adjusted Gross Income (AGI). Number of filers and AGI are estimates for 2013.

Get the full details on Taxmageddon at http://www.heritage.org/ObamaTaxHikes

I can't wait until all those Obama supporters get their first pay check (oh, that's right, none of them work) and go appoplectic at how much more the government is taking out of their pay. Obama won't care, they re-elected him and now he can dump all over them. IMO, they will reap what they sow.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

For those who haven't been watching all the GURU blather for the last several months, the obvious should now be apparent to everybody.

For all the GURU blather and those who have said the RV has nothing to do with the elections, everybody will now see the truth.

The tax exemptions which all of us have been in hopes to cover an RV of our dinars, will now automatically EXPIRE on January 1st. If anyone here STILL thinks an RV will be allowed, much less actually OCCUR before those exemptions expire are SMOKING something really bad.

Those who had HOPED for a tax of 15% or even 35% will see a tax of 45% or even 65% by January on any RV which happens AFTER January 1.

Does anybody here actually think that the "newly re-elected" president will DARE allow any dinar-holding US citizense to retain most of what an RV would provide to them? Its too good an opportunity to grind in a heavy tax - even onerously tax every single dinar holder.

I wouldn't look for even any POSSIBLE RV until AFTER January 1, when all the existing possible tax breaks for us will simply vanish.

Of course all the GURU's will rant-and-rave, just as they've done over-and-over, but it is pretty clear now to even the slowest of us:

NO RV until everybody can be taxed at least at DOUBLE whatever the cirrent tax schedule allows.

I expect the RV will occur pretty fast after the new taxes kick-in next January. Even those with a qualified ROTH may not be exempt. Make no mistake about it, folks. The new (old) administration will make use of a SIMPLE electronic Tax filing next year:

1. WHAT DID YOU MAKE??

2. SEND IT IN.

Strictly a stated opinion, there are likely to be many twists and turns before the RV and the so called "Fiscal Cliff" are settled. Highly unlikely Government is going to completely ignore this issue too much is at stake.

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

Unfortunately you are sadly mistaken. Even if every millionaire in the country had their entire income taken in taxes, it would not be enough to pay the debt.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

The one thing I have tried to avoid ever since I bought my first dinar was a sense of entittlement in making a profit on this investment. Would I like to become a millionaire off of this investment? of course!!! Which of us here wouldn't. However to feel that I am entittled to have this investment make me filthy rich is against the very core of my Christian values and I will not forsake them for anything. If I am blessed enough to make a profit off this investment, I have already made plans for how I will use the money to enrich the lives of many people who do not have the financial means to do it for themselves. To me, that will be the greatest profit of all. Let the government take 65% of my profits. If that will help right the ship for this great country I have no problem with that. The 35% I will be left with (from a 1 to 1 RV as an example) will help change my life and the lives of hundreds of less fortunate people for the better. Isn't that what this investment really is about?? In our own way, however possible, to make the world a better place?

Peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

While I respect your opinion, we all know that if there is a tax dollar to be made so Uncle Sam can blow it on free cell phones or whatever...they will pursue it. THANKS ADAM for an appropriate response. And while I'm not paranoid about the government watching my every move, why NOT look at OSI opportunities. Or walk away...we all have that choice. I have been waiting 4 years, not nearly as long as some other investors. I'm glad to pay fair share taxes...but not generous enough to go overboard so the government can throw it away. Hopefully an RV would assure my kids security for years to come. The government?? Not so much! :)

I'm also willing to pay what they ask me to pay in taxes to get something out of this investment. I think most are taking wrong what I said, I think that the government is not that worried about DV, Adam or any of us enough to read every thread here. I'm sure that they may be aware of the masses looking at ways to keep most of their money in their pockets but I don't think they would set an offensive out on Adam because of what he believes. That was my point about paranoia, people think way to much.

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

Maybe you should look back and find out how it all started with Clinton!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe you should look back and find out how it all started with Clinton!

As long as we have a finger there will always be the opposing side to point it at. The whole political situation is so sad. Wouldn't it be great if all involved (Republican and Democrat) could take shared responsibility for the situation we are in and work together to find a solution? I know I am living in a fairytale but oh to dream!!!! The problem is that whenever the human ego and pride get involved the chances of a shared compromise become much less likely. Imagine what we could do if we had a congress and senate that cared more about the country and less about their entitlements. Money truly is the root of all evil and the present day evil is going to destroy this country. OK, now that I'm depressed, I'm gonna get my son and watch SpongeBob!

Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

At least Romney isn't in to ship our US jobs to China

SERIOUSLY???? WOW...Have you looked at the job creation in the last 4 years??? Have you noticed all the money that has gone into "green" companies and has produced nothing but bankruptcy after bankruptcy...in the meantime coal mines are being shut down.....our fragile and outdated power grids are about to take another hit with almost 200 coal fired power stations to be shut down...... The coal unions and pipefitters are starting to realize that this President is no friend of theirs and it is non informed people like you that voted for another four years of Obama that are the cause of this!! To be honest, I am hoping the dinar takes another 4 years to do anything now! God forbid that it comes in at the former rate of 3+...I would have over 15 million dollars and Obama would want to be "FAIR" and redistribute my new found wealth to those "less" fortunate than I. Even though they did not take a risk as I did, he feels they should be rewarded for doing nothing! My friend if you voted for Obama and believe that crap about shipping our jobs over to china, you just dont get it! Look up the term "PROGRESSIVE" that is what Obama is. Your concerned with jobs going to China when we have illegals taking our jobs right here!! Before anyone else begins to bash me about illegals...I find it amazing how we see all these people running over the boarder for a better life yet no one republican or democrat does or says anything to the Mexican government about how it treats its own people. I have no problems with LEGAL immigrants coming here to make a better life..welcome..this is how our country was created!! But getting back to your thoughts on Romney...I am not 100% sold on him at all..I know he is a moderate and compared to what Obama is.. I voted for him. Take a look around you home...pick up 10 items and look at where they are made........I am willing to bet you dont have one thing that is made in the USA...NOT ONE! So if you thought we was gonna suddenly lose manufacturing jobs if Romney got in..you a day late and a dollar short in your thinking........ BTW WATCH THIS VIDEO ON OBAMA BACK IN 08 ON COAL PLANTS AND OUR ENERGY....

THERE YOU GO!

As long as we have a finger there will always be the opposing side to point it at. The whole political situation is so sad. Wouldn't it be great if all involved (Republican and Democrat) could take shared responsibility for the situation we are in and work together to find a solution? I know I am living in a fairytale but oh to dream!!!! The problem is that whenever the human ego and pride get involved the chances of a shared compromise become much less likely. Imagine what we could do if we had a congress and senate that cared more about the country and less about their entitlements. Money truly is the root of all evil and the present day evil is going to destroy this country. OK, now that I'm depressed, I'm gonna get my son and watch SpongeBob!

Peace

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTED...OUR ECONOMIC DOWN FALL.....................OF ALL PEOPLE JOHN MCCAIN WAS WARNING US ABOUT IT.... GREG MEEKS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR HIS LIES!!

• Upvote 3

Adam do you think that you are that big in the dinar world that the government is watching you and your website? Personally I think that they care less about you and the Americans holding dinar, except when it comes to taxing the profits from it. To think that they are that involved in seeing what the 99% are doing at every given moment is paranoia. None of this is to be any disrespect to you Adam or anyone who owns dinar, just my opinion.

I completely understand your point, and honestly - I agree. I understand that there may be people monitoring this forum and our actions, but there are indeed bigger fish to fry and that's yet another reason I'm not worried at all.

There an easy way to hand this cash out only what your need & pay the tax on what you take out, so if you have a lot of dinars than cash out 500k at a time each year until we have a new president that will lower all those taxes back to what they are now than cash out the remaining dinars or buy gold stock & hold it for when you need to cash out. there is always a way around paying large amounts of taxes all you need to is hire the right tax attorney.

Wrong. If you don't establish a legal separation between you and your dinar, you could be looking at tax evasion charges and you won't have a leg to stand on.

If you refuse to take professional advice, I can only wish you the best of luck.

:twocents:

Cheers, King Bean. Make sure you get into the VIP group and look into the strategies and information there - you won't regret it. :tiphat:

Adam -

These are SAVAGE times! Any PRETEXT that you or your OSI group think would give you "DUE PROCESS" are only WISHFUL THINKING!

Laws rightfully belonging ONLY to Congress for passage or not are for all effects and purposes being URSURPED by Executive Order. This HAS been and CONTINUES to be done with NO COMPLAINT from either the Supreme Court OR Congress! As the Supreme Court becomes "PACKED" with more 'Oliver Twist' replacements during the next 4-yearts, this abominable and ungodly situation can only get worse.

Let's say you are 100% correct, TOTALLY in the right and LEGALLY you are justified in all existing laws. While yours and all your OSI investors have all your by then considerable financial assets "temporarily" tied-up and "frozen" by International Courts, WHO WILL BE PAYING for all your EXHAUSTIVE, expensive and PROLONGED court costs and legal fees??

Do you think your very financially successful International LAWYERS will do so on a CONTINGENCY basis??? Could I suggest that you haven't reviewed many International Asset Fraud Lawsuits?

It isn't who is RIGHT that matters. It is who can last the longest FINANCIALLY that wins. While you are trying to bring RIGHTOUS LEGAL VICTORY, our very patriotic Attorney General will use his UNLIMITED legal resources (paid for by YOUR taxes, of course) to BLEED YOU DRY!!

These are SAVAGE times, Adam. This election has snatched the last and final hoped defeat-of-evil out of the jaws of victory. Now we pay the fiddler.

Skybear, you have a "sky is falling" and pessimistic attitude. If Google, Microsoft, millionaires and billionaires across the world are willing to use our OSI strategies... then so am I.

You have your opinion, and I respect it - but I think you are taking a "worst case scenario" approach, I think you are very negative on IBCs and anything offshore, and I say "to each their own". I'm not going to debate you.

Thank you for your opinion, but it's time to move on and let others do what they think is best.

Good luck to you with whatever path you choose to follow.

:tiphat:

I'm also willing to pay what they ask me to pay in taxes to get something out of this investment.

Dinarmite, with all due respect - that is extremely UNpatriotic. You are willing to pay "what they ask" in taxes? That is WRONG on so many levels! By simply giving in and paying "what they ask", you are empowering them to take advantage of not only you, but also your family, your friends, and your fellow citizens.

As a patriot, you should strive to make sure that your taxes are FAIR, not simply "requested".

Again, no disrespect intended... I simply believe it is a horrible thing to simply "do as asked". YOU took a chance on this investment, and YOU deserve to keep as much of your gains as possible.

Best regards, all.

• Upvote 8

November 6, 2012....."a date which will live in infamy"....notice how our markets are getting hammered just after day one :huh::blink::unsure: ...might as well spend all your money now & not bother saving some for your kids...cause current gift /estate tax rates & exemptions are set to expire....leaving basically nothing.....need to estate plan now & gift before year-end....funny how people voted for the guy they thought would lower taxes for the middle class....not so fast....just so the uneducated liberals know...after the Bush tax rates expire for everone....they will revert to Clinton's rates which means higher tax rates for you as well.....but if you live in Washington or Colorado you probably don't give a sh_t cause weed is now your State's Plant....

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1

I completely understand your point, and honestly - I agree. I understand that there may be people monitoring this forum and our actions, but there are indeed bigger fish to fry and that's yet another reason I'm not worried at all.

Dinarmite, with all due respect - that is extremely UNpatriotic. You are willing to pay "what they ask" in taxes? That is WRONG on so many levels! By simply giving in and paying "what they ask", you are empowering them to take advantage of not only you, but also your family, your friends, and your fellow citizens.

As a patriot, you should strive to make sure that your taxes are FAIR, not simply "requested".

Again, no disrespect intended... I simply believe it is a horrible thing to simply "do as asked". YOU took a chance on this investment, and YOU deserve to keep as much of your gains as possible.

Best regards, all.

By saying pay what they ask means the % deemed necessary according to the laws at hand, not to try to beat the system foolishly. I'm not talking about OSI or anything like that just not like the few that try to cheat and lie to pay less.

I see no reason for you to be neg'd, so i did what I could to change it. Wish I could take them both off, but again, I did what I could.

• Upvote 1

Skybear, you have a "sky is falling" and pessimistic attitude. If Google, Microsoft, millionaires and billionaires across the world are willing to use our OSI strategies... then so am I.

You have your opinion, and I respect it - but I think you are taking a "worst case scenario" approach, I think you are very negative on IBCs and anything offshore, and I say "to each their own". I'm not going to debate you.

Thank you for your opinion, but it's time to move on and let others do what they think is best.

Good luck to you with whatever path you choose to follow.

tip_hat.gif

Adam-

Thank you for your recognition that we have all developed opinions by now, many of which are DIFFERENT from your own, and CERTAINLY from the clueless other blog operators.Where you stand uniquely as an honest man in a Sargasso SEA of bad intel interpretation, others have proven to blog pure BS. Most of our "differing" opinions are based upon our YEARS of observation in this investment, naively believing the various blog-owners and the many differing (and almost without exception - WRONG) pontifications by people who claim an expertise - even CHARGING readers for their garbage analysis, but they are simply are wrong 100% of the time and at every turn.

I take strong exception with your belief that my ATTITUDE is pessimistic, however. I DO agree with you that EXISTING wealthy and smart individuals and corporations work diligently to PROTECT their hard-earned profits from unethical confiscation by excess taxation from government agencies. Many of our large corporations have MOVED offshore for just these reasons.

One major premise in what led to our armed revolution against the British overlords in the American Colonies was this very same issue of unfair, unethical taxation and confiscation.

My stated belief that the new abilities which exist with our verious federal investigative and snooping agencies to both TRACK and CONFISCATE properties and possessions of those who have acquired windfall earnings, that they have and will even MORE will not fail to DO so, stands as strongly as before.

Transactions on both our national and certainly on an international level have been rendered to be possible only electronically. Slowly we have all accepted this loss of privacy in our personal and business matters. Everything from the purchase of tennis shoes, to movie tickets, much less purchases of LARGER sized services or goods (read airline tickets, cars, vacations, etc) have been rendered IMPOSSIBLE to do and protect the privacy of the buyer.

The Federal Reserve in this country and the Central Banks of the UK and even the EURO and other countries have REMOVED any use of the LARGER SIZE, business-conducting denominations. While the $500 and $1,000 bill are still LEGAL TENDER here. . . .there just AREN'T ANY IN CIRCULATION. In the UK, there are no more 100 Pound Notes, and VERY few 50 Pound notes. The same thing is true on the continent where the Euro USED to have large denominations available to allow for the privacy of purchase of goods and services, only smaller denominations are available. Everything is done by ATM, Credit Card and Electronic Check.

With the eventual removal of the $100 bill (presently our largest available denomination), almost any medium to large transaction will be possible by ELECTRONIC BANK transaction only. Wire transfers can be TRACKED both on HONEST people just as they can for criminals. Already the IRS has the power, and has USED IT many times, to FREEZE all accounts both of individuals and corporations BEFORE and often WITHOUT due process.

The "victims" of this criminal federal power abuse may be both entirely INNOCENT of any wrong doing or even MISIDINTIFIED as the WRONG PERSON! In some cases, the families and businesses victimized by this federal criminal conduct actually survive and eventually yet quietly receive some form of justice and eventual release of their frozen assets, but usually never with so much as a word of apology.

Most times, however, the results are far more tragic, and the damage irreversible. Are these oft-repeated criminal abuses REPORTED to the public so an OUTCRY for reform and demand for criminal prosecution against the abusers ever made??? My understanding is that about 1 of every 250 abuses ever see the light of day.

Your telephone calls, your e-mails, your everyday conversations and your banking transactions are being monitored, and it is being done now WITHOUT so much as the benefit of a court giving prior review or approval for the need to DO such a thing.

All this is being done now "supposedly" to PROTECT you. POGO was prophetically correct!

At $3.00/dinar, the US Dinar holders are subject to acquiring HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars. Freezing of funds both domestically and internationally while "questionable" processes are "innocently" investigated by Executive order will render the holders UNABLE to access their funds for legal defence. This has already happened to MANY individuals and businesses in this country, and you very well know it.

HUNDREDS of millions of dollars of 2nd and 3rd party funds of INNOCENT individuals and corporations have been frozen and victimized by this international criminal abuse of power. It just isn't right. . . .but it is FACT and you bloody well know it!

Your program is one of the best I've examined to legitimately shield funds from unethical and excess taxation and immoral confiscation. That makes it a prime target for unjustified abuses by executive order. The TRILLIONS our nation is in debt makes your program's earnings too tempting a target for executive abuse to resist.

This is not pessimisim. . .it is realism.

I do believe that eventually the American public will revolt against the lackluster failure of the career professional congressional office seeker to do ANYTHING to reform runaway federal abuses of individual rights, private business activity, individual privacy and individual property. But I do not believe that will happen in time to save the abuses we will ALL face when these dinars finally acquire a value.

Best of luck to your team and to those who will work OSI.

polar sorry but the democrats have had control of the house for 8 years and they are the ones whom did this. a few cannot support the many

like winston churchill said ,,,,,,,a goverment cannot tax itself into prosperity.