Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE HIGHER TAX IS ON ITS WAY

Skybear

For those who haven't been watching all the GURU blather for the last several months, the obvious should now be apparent to everybody.

For all the GURU blather and those who have said the RV has nothing to do with the elections, everybody will now see the truth.

The tax exemptions which all of us have been in hopes to cover an RV of our dinars, will now automatically EXPIRE on January 1st. If anyone here STILL thinks an RV will be allowed, much less actually OCCUR before those exemptions expire are SMOKING something really bad.

Those who had HOPED for a tax of 15% or even 35% will see a tax of 45% or even 65% by January on any RV which happens AFTER January 1.

Does anybody here actually think that the "newly re-elected" president will DARE allow any dinar-holding US citizense to retain most of what an RV would provide to them? Its too good an opportunity to grind in a heavy tax - even onerously tax every single dinar holder.

I wouldn't look for even any POSSIBLE RV until AFTER January 1, when all the existing possible tax breaks for us will simply vanish.

Of course all the GURU's will rant-and-rave, just as they've done over-and-over, but it is pretty clear now to even the slowest of us:

NO RV until everybody can be taxed at least at DOUBLE whatever the cirrent tax schedule allows.

I expect the RV will occur pretty fast after the new taxes kick-in next January. Even those with a qualified ROTH may not be exempt. Make no mistake about it, folks. The new (old) administration will make use of a SIMPLE electronic Tax filing next year:

1. WHAT DID YOU MAKE??

2. SEND IT IN.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

For those who haven't been watching all the GURU blather for the last several months, the obvious should now be apparent to everybody.

For all the GURU blather and those who have said the RV has nothing to do with the elections, everybody will now see the truth.

The tax exemptions which all of us have been in hopes to cover an RV of our dinars, will now automatically EXPIRE on January 1st. If anyone here STILL thinks an RV will be allowed, much less actually OCCUR before those exemptions expire are SMOKING something really bad.

Those who had HOPED for a tax of 15% or even 35% will see a tax of 45% or even 65% by January on any RV which happens AFTER January 1.

Does anybody here actually think that the "newly re-elected" president will DARE allow any dinar-holding US citizense to retain most of what an RV would provide to them? Its too good an opportunity to grind in a heavy tax - even onerously tax every single dinar holder.

I wouldn't look for even any POSSIBLE RV until AFTER January 1, when all the existing possible tax breaks for us will simply vanish.

Of course all the GURU's will rant-and-rave, just as they've done over-and-over, but it is pretty clear now to even the slowest of us:

NO RV until everybody can be taxed at least at DOUBLE whatever the cirrent tax schedule allows.

I expect the RV will occur pretty fast after the new taxes kick-in next January. Even those with a qualified ROTH may not be exempt. Make no mistake about it, folks. The new (old) administration will make use of a SIMPLE electronic Tax filing next year:

1. WHAT DID YOU MAKE??

2. SEND IT IN.

higher taxes on the way?

you dont mean capitol gains tax going to 25 % from 15% do ya .. 40% gain ..on taxes ,, that not true .i voted for obama he said no ..

you arent telling me instead of paying 15% capitol gains on my dinar just went up to 25% .. this cant be true .. obama believes in capitol gains .. he believes in investing in america .. just ask him .. hes all for taking care of you ..

he believes in as long as somebody else is paying higher taxes instead of you .. they will stick up for you if taxes are raised on you some day .. see we all stick together ...

just kidding ..obutma will definatl;y raise your taxes ..hes a democrat that doesnt care about re- election .

its not like he needs the money to create jobs he wants to give it away for free purposly devaluing your dollar

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

1. WHAT DID YOU MAKE??

2. SEND IT IN.

The IRS can BLOW IT OUT THEIR ARSE, cos iam offshore looool

• Upvote 2

On January 1, 2013, a $494 billion wave of tax hikes will take effect, hitting every American household, regardless of income. Here’s how much taxes will rise for five different demographic groups:

FAMILIES

$4,138 TAX INCREASE

5.9% of average income

Total filers: 15 million

Average income: $70,662

BABY BOOMERS

$4,223 TAX INCREASE

4% of average income

Total filers: 33.1 million

Average income: $95,099

LOW-INCOME WORKERS

$1,207 TAX INCREASE

4.7% of average income

Total filers: 53.8 million

Average income: $24,757

MILLENNIALS

$1,099 TAX INCREASE

4.6% of average income

Total filers: 7.6 million

Average income: $23,917

RETIREES

$857 TAX INCREASE

2% of average income

Total filers: 33.1 million

Average income: $42,553

Notes: Income figures are Adjusted Gross Income (AGI). Number of filers and AGI are estimates for 2013.

Get the full details on Taxmageddon at http://www.heritage.org/ObamaTaxHikes

• Upvote 6

Hey DontLop, here's a link to a simple read about what up for Jan 1st. Taxes are going up and a lot of programs are getting cut. I'll let you do the research on what program are getting cut. You might be suprised what your O has done for you.

http://bonds.about.com/od/Issues-in-the-News/a/What-Is-The-Fiscal-Cliff.htm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. WHAT DID YOU MAKE??

2. SEND IT IN.

It's unfortunate,but Obama and his elite friends will not get the last laugh.

The majority of my earnings go to prepping,debts,tithing,and bills until TSHTF.

If you were expecting a long luxurious life with your windfall you might be disappointed.The financial system is going down.

Not that the OP really matters anyway.Obama is far from the top chain of command when it comes to the RV.

• Upvote 5

....and another black-hole stupid statement from someone who has absolutely NO idea what he/she is saying. Congrats !

eastcreek, actually yours is the black hole comment. Someone might agree with him, but it is extremely unlikely that anyone would ever agree with you. In the sadness all of us are feeling, we all have our unhappiness and our views about what is going on, plus we all have our regrets that Romney didn't win the election, and any words any of us writes of our feelings have a right to be said. I think you could be a little more tolerant and civil. Wouldn't hurt. And speaking of your needless harshness and your lack of tolerance and civility . . . Get over it!! You don't matter here more than any other person here. Amazing thought, though, isn't it?

It's unfortunate,but Obama and his elite friends will not get the last laugh.

The majority of my earnings go to prepping,debts,tithing,and bills until TSHTF.

If you were expecting a long luxurious life with your windfall you might be disappointed.The financial system is going down.

Not that the OP really matters anyway.Obama is far from the top chain of command when it comes to the RV.

It's amazing how few of the Obama-lovers even have a clue what they have done to our country. When it comes, it is going to hit them very hard.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

It's amazing how few of the Obama-lovers even have a clue what they have done to our country. When it comes, it is going to hit them very hard.

It was inevitable Francie.

Whether Romney or Obama won,ruin is the end that the international bankers have chosen for us.Obama winning might actually have a bright side for many members of this forum.At least they won't be lulled into a false sense of security with Obama in power,as they would have done if Romney was elected.Hard times are coming people.Better stock up and try to be more self sufficient if you haven't already taken the time to do so.You will be thanking yourself later when you don't have to worry about scavenging just to get a bite to eat and drink for your families.

• Upvote 3

The capital gains tax rate is the lowest in history. The capital gains rates may change to 20%...so what? Your tax rate at 20% is lower than your average tax rate. Besides, if you are all freaked out about taxes, etc. why aren't you looking at IBC and Adam's major plan to keep your taxes down. It's really simple...there is a plan right here on this website. So, if you don't want to pay a chunk of taxes, then, do your due diligence and follow the program, then, you don't.

So, to recap, do some reading and make your decision. It's all right here at DV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 47

I think you could be a little more tolerant and civil. Wouldn't hurt. And speaking of your needless harshness and your lack of tolerance and civility . . .

End Quote

Francie... Thank you.... I for one appreciate that.

That should be a general rule for everybody ( I include myself obviously) as a matter ( among other things) of good taste.

• Upvote 3

When did this message board become so irresponsibly Republican. It's the Republicans that got us into this mess with 2 unnecessary wars, spending trillions that we don't have. The voters are not stupid drug addicts, they see the truth behind all the deceiptful Republican cover-ups. Why else did Bush not campaign for Romney...He had too much negative baggage. Clinton campaigned for Obama, he had nothing to hide. People you have to get a grip!!! Yes taxes will have to be raised in order to get us out of Bush's mess, but the hardest hit will not be the middle classes. When the estate tax holiday is finally repealed, the billionaires that pay nothing in estate taxes will finally have to belly up and that alone will cut the deficit in half. More importantly it might restore order to the middle class so everyone starts from a level playground.

Sorry....There will never be a level playground. Now get back to work.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The capital gains tax rate is the lowest in history. The capital gains rates may change to 20%...so what? Your tax rate at 20% is lower than your average tax rate. Besides, if you are all freaked out about taxes, etc. why aren't you looking at IBC and Adam's major plan to keep your taxes down. It's really simple...there is a plan right here on this website. So, if you don't want to pay a chunk of taxes, then, do your due diligence and follow the program, then, you don't.

So, to recap, do some reading and make your decision. It's all right here at DV.

Chartman17 -

Are you so completely "out-of-it" to think for ONE SECOND that the new (old) administration is not completely and FULLY AWARE of Adam's IBC plan? Do you ACTUALLY think they don't know who Adam Montana is or what his VIP and International investments package consists of both in Nevis and elsewhere?

Dinars already carried "off-shore" will be monitored by serial number and "attached" by our good-intentioned but BLIND technical money followers at the IRS and assisted by the cooperative help from another "GO-AFTER-AMERICANS" federal agency located in Maryland. Adam and his fellow "off-shore" IBC participants are being played like an accordian and they don't even know it.

Some HOPEFULLY may "slip-through" the net because of the always-dependable and typical federal incompetence perfected by our federal agencies (even by the Maryland crowd) by years of practice, but the vast majority of these IBC people will simply lose ALL their investment because they attempted to avoid the federal shakedown all the rest of us will be put through.

"SHAKEDOWNS" are coming. Those that try to AVOID them are usually caught and made examples. Those who THINK that Adam Montana's IBC plan with non-treaty holding countries with 3rd party bank accounts handled by a PROXY will somehow help them AVOID the all-inclusive federal shakedown are in for a terrible disappointment. Even WORSE. . .the new/old administration will likely make an EXAMPLE of them. Whether that is limited to confiscating ALL their earnings. . .or to also includes jail time as an "example" for others, remains to be seen.

Very likely, only 100% foreign citizens (those who NEVER HAVE or NO LONGER hold any US citizenship) and who don't live here (anymore) who are holding dinars will escape the wrath and unending appetite and tax hunger of the new/old administration.

FDR and Elenor did not recognize that their good friend, "UNCLE JOE" was not the good guy they thought!

Those "flower-power" kids (like Hanoi Jane) from the 60's did not recognize that "UNCLE HO" was not the good guy they thought!

The poor schmuks who will drown in taxes and lost jobs over the next 4 years who did not and do not (yet) recognize that "UNCLE SAM" is not the same guy who USED to be American. But by the end of next year it will be plain to most people.

SOMEBODY has to support the "Great Give-Away."

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Good read Skybear. I couldn't agree more, but you left out one category; those who have never brought most of their investment into the country and have it in numbered accounts. As a man who knows a little about how our government works, I am pretty sure they read these sites and will read this post as well. Good luck tying me to anything. The best they will find is that I have friends in another country who are invested. Is it my fault that they are extremely generous toward me? I have a small quantity at home and they are welcome to tax it.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Chartman17 -

Are you so completely "out-of-it" to think for ONE SECOND that the new (old) administration is not completely and FULLY AWARE of Adam's IBC plan? Do you ACTUALLY think they don't know who Adam Montana is or what his VIP and International investments package consists of both in Nevis and elsewhere?

Wow... negative much? Jeez man, calm down :lol:

Of course the government knows about the strategy. This is a public website and anyone with a credit card can join my VIP group at this time and learn about these proven strategies, reviewed exhaustively by attorneys, tax professionals, and even IRS agents. Our OSI strategy is tailored to dinar investors, but the specifics are used by millionaires and billionaires throughout the world, and also by corporations like Microsoft, Google, and more.

At this time, it is still perfectly legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

Until that changes, it's a perfectly sound strategy and there's no reason to be scared of it.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Wow... negative much? Jeez man, calm down :lol:

Of course the government knows about the strategy. This is a public website and anyone with a credit card can join my VIP group at this time and learn about these proven strategies, reviewed exhaustively by attorneys, tax professionals, and even IRS agents. Our OSI strategy is tailored to dinar investors, but the specifics are used by millionaires and billionaires throughout the world, and also by corporations like Microsoft, Google, and more.

At this time, it is still perfectly legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

Until that changes, it's a perfectly sound strategy and there's no reason to be scared of it.

Adam do you think that you are that big in the dinar world that the government is watching you and your website? Personally I think that they care less about you and the Americans holding dinar, except when it comes to taxing the profits from it. To think that they are that involved in seeing what the 99% are doing at every given moment is paranoia. None of this is to be any disrespect to you Adam or anyone who owns dinar, just my opinion.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6