Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America's Path

stonewall67

America spoke yesterday and the reality of where we are as a nation has become vividly clear. In Maine, Maryland and Washington homosexual marriage was made legal. In Minnesota, an amendment to the state constitution making marriage only allowable between male and female was struck down. In Washington and Colorado marijuana use for recreational purposes was passed. Even here in the bible belt of Tyler Texas, alcohol sales was passed yesterday allowing Tyler to join the ranks of Rusk, Jacksonville, Troup Texas and so on. A USA Today article this morning stated that 8 out of 10 democratic and liberal voters have never been to church. Yes, Americas path has become vividly clear. Who is to blame? In my opinion, I am. In my opinion, the church is. In my opinion, Christianity is. We forgot the fine art of loving. We forgot the fine art of teaching and growing! The church for the most part looks like the world. We no longer show a clear distinction from ourselves and the world. We no longer preach the truth! We have become so politically correct that we no longer voice biblical principals from the pulpit, in the Sunday school rooms, out on the street! The voices crying out for morality have grown fainter and fainter all in an effort not to offend! We have forgotten that offense brings realization and realization brings repentance! 55 million children have been murdered, a demonization of marriage has taken place and God has been silenced because Christians, pastors, deacons, Sunday school teachers and so on have chosen to be politically correct and not biblically correct! I pray I wake up and speak up! I pray the church wakes up and speaks up! I pray America comes to repentance and last of all I pray for my President! I pray God shows him the reality of Gods presence and power and I pray he submits to that in a humble and forthright way as he leads this nation for the next 4 years!

• Upvote 15

I appreciate your heart here, stonewall. Well said....

And while I do believe that the light of the church has grown dim, and we are certainly commanded to occupy until the Lord's return (Luke 19:13), perhaps we are truly at the end.

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

In this passage Paul seems to indicate that before the end there will be a great falling away of the church. Perhaps we are in the midst of that today.

That doesn't mean the church should stop laboring, by any means. It just may be that the rapid, and I do mean rapid, moral deterioration we see today, all over the world, is indicative of the final clicks on the worlds' clock. Couple that deterioration with the ME being on fire (Ezekial 38 and 39) and Israel seeing the rise of its oppressors all around and I would say the Lord's return is ripe, even at the door....

Again, thanks for sharing your heart, man. I think you are right on.

WW.

• Upvote 4

I appreciate your heart here, stonewall. Well said....

And while I do believe that the light of the church has grown dim, and we are certainly commanded to occupy until the Lord's return (Luke 19:13), perhaps we are truly at the end.

"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for [that Day will not come] unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

In this passage Paul seems to indicate that before the end there will be a great falling away of the church. Perhaps we are in the midst of that today.

That doesn't mean the church should stop laboring, by any means. It just may be that the rapid, and I do mean rapid, moral deterioration we see today, all over the world, is indicative of the final clicks on the worlds' clock. Couple that deterioration with the ME being on fire (Ezekial 38 and 39) and Israel seeing the rise of its oppressors all around and I would say the Lord's return is ripe, even at the door....

Again, thanks for sharing your heart, man. I think you are right on.

WW.

I look forward with earnest to this day spelled out in Revelations 7!!!

13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” 14 † I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat. 17 For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Yes we are living in a time when a great turning away from God is happening but I thank God for the day when those eyes are opened and those hearts are saved!!!!

Blessings

Stone

• Upvote 6

Those are some Heart Felt words stonewall and I agree.Tyler, Texas is in the

bible belt for sure my folks live in New Summerfield and its why they moved there to

get away from alcohol and other things.I cant believe they can sell alcohol in Jacksonville

now WOW cheroke county we must be neighbors stonewall.

Before you had to drive alomost 50 miles round trip to either Kilgore or to cuney

to get alcohol.I guess thats what God meant there will be no place you can hide either from the

wicked or the righteous.

Heres some favorites stonewall I can just smell that Red Dirt and Copenhagen and let me tell you

folks there are some dam fine people that live in these areas.Kilgore used to be the biggest oil

boom town you ever saw Thats why the oil mueseum is there.It doesnt get anymore country than this!

Just drive down the 110 and take any exit and you would swear you were in gods country.

Not to mention do you know kow many Church Hills there are in this area.

Whitehouse

Troup

New London

Red Springs

Reklaw

Cushion

Lake stryker

Ponta........................Now I am homesick........Days Work Plug and my overalls.

Those are some Heart Felt words stonewall and I agree.Tyler, Texas is in the

bible belt for sure my folks live in New Summerfield and its why they moved there to

get away from alcohol and other things.I cant believe they can sell alcohol in Jacksonville

now WOW cheroke county we must be neighbors stonewall.

Before you had to drive alomost 50 miles round trip to either Kilgore or to cuney

to get alcohol.I guess thats what God meant there will be no place you can hide either from the

wicked or the righteous.

Heres some favorites stonewall I can just smell that Red Dirt and Copenhagen and let me tell you

folks there are some dam fine people that live in these areas.Kilgore used to be the biggest oil

boom town you ever saw Thats why the oil mueseum is there.It doesnt get anymore country than this!

Just drive down the 110 and take any exit and you would swear you were in gods country.

Not to mention do you know kow many Church Hills there are in this area.

Whitehouse

Troup

New London

Red Springs

Reklaw

Cushion

Lake stryker

Ponta........................Now I am homesick........Days Work Plug and my overalls.

Wow.... You know where Ponta is!!!! If you know where that is then you know where I am..... I am 4th generation oil field trash. My family is from Levertts Chapel but now I live in Cherokee County. Deep east texas woods and rolling hills that you can get on top of and see 30 miles!! My Great Grandfather worked with J.M. Guffey and put together what became Gulf Oil. My Grand father worked for Gulf and then Amoco and my dad as well. Now, I wonder what will happen for me and mine. Lost multiple clients in the past month and just hanging on now. I'm down to 1 empolyee and me. In 2008, I had 125 employees. My wife got cancer back in 09 and I turned down any work that was outside of east texas so that I could be there to help her. Now, the east texas oil patch is running slow...... I have faith in God though and I know that he will carry my family through!!!

Thank you stonewall67, so much truth in what you stated. May I have your approval of passing this on.

By all means, please do so! If these words can bring 1 person to Christ, then I would shout it to thousands!!! Not only would I but I will and am!!!!

• Upvote 3

‎1 Samuel 8 – they wanted a king over them, not the King of Kings:

…but they have rejected me [God] from being king over them…but you shall solemnly warn them and show them the ways of the king who shall reign over them…he will take your sons and appoint them to his chariots and to be his horsemen and to run before his chariots. And he will appoint for himself commanders…and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest, and to make his implements of war and the equipment of his chariots. He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive orchards and give them to his servants. He will take the tenth of your grain and of your vineyards and give it to his officers and to his servants. He will take your male servants and female servants and the best of your young men and your donkeys, and put them to work. He will take the tenth of your flocks, and you shall be his slaves. And in that day you will cry out because of your king, whom you have chosen for yourselves, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.

• Upvote 1

Stonewall I dont think you are oilfield trash your grandfather powered America same as you.

It was good ole boys like you that gave East Texas its fame!

Even Ponta has the only produce stand around with the finest produce like purple hull peas

and homemade canned fruits that you ever tasted grown right behind the stand.

And I will gladly take some of that Good Gulf they used to call it @ 28 cents a gallon back in my days

it was the best fuel you could get! Good old Ethyl man that takes me back!

With the view you describe I would guess you are near rusk off the 110 or in Antioch lookout MT.

or Mount selman super nice view from the rest stop off the 69 to tyler beautiful!

fine country.Things have to get better because we have seen the worst already.

When this RV happens I would like to meet you at that produce stand and shake your hand!

God Bless you and your wife your fine folks.I will pray for you and your company.East Texas

is where I am going to retire.7 bridges road Yee haa.Yep I'm a redneck and proud of it!

America spoke yesterday and the reality of where we are as a nation has become vividly clear. In Maine, Maryland and Washington homosexual marriage was made legal. In Minnesota, an amendment to the state constitution making marriage only allowable between male and female was struck down. In Washington and Colorado marijuana use for recreational purposes was passed. Even here in the bible belt of Tyler Texas, alcohol sales was passed yesterday allowing Tyler to join the ranks of Rusk, Jacksonville, Troup Texas and so on. A USA Today article this morning stated that 8 out of 10 democratic and liberal voters have never been to church. Yes, Americas path has become vividly clear. Who is to blame? In my opinion, I am. In my opinion, the church is. In my opinion, Christianity is. We forgot the fine art of loving. We forgot the fine art of teaching and growing! The church for the most part looks like the world. We no longer show a clear distinction from ourselves and the world. We no longer preach the truth! We have become so politically correct that we no longer voice biblical principals from the pulpit, in the Sunday school rooms, out on the street! The voices crying out for morality have grown fainter and fainter all in an effort not to offend! We have forgotten that offense brings realization and realization brings repentance! 55 million children have been murdered, a demonization of marriage has taken place and God has been silenced because Christians, pastors, deacons, Sunday school teachers and so on have chosen to be politically correct and not biblically correct! I pray I wake up and speak up! I pray the church wakes up and speaks up! I pray America comes to repentance and last of all I pray for my President! I pray God shows him the reality of Gods presence and power and I pray he submits to that in a humble and forthright way as he leads this nation for the next 4 years!

All I gotta say is WOOOHOOOO!!! LOL its coming around.....You know how much money states and even the federal govt are missing out on taxes cause they wont give it a try???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1