Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - This Event Was To Occur This Past Spring Of 2012 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Firing A Pea Shooter At A Maliki Voodoo Doll !

The Sad Truth…

Many times I am like many of you, I wear my emotions on my sleeve. In fact, I think it may even be harder on me when I spend so much time researching this investment.

We all hear the gurus come up with RV dates, or rates and this or that for the RV to occur. I have spent years putting piece by piece together in this puzzle hoping that it lead me down the path to the wealth we all are looking for.

The sad reality is, there are pieces to this puzzle that can never be foreseen, pieces that come out of no where and sidetrack this investment, pieces that we never anticipated.

As a result, many of us become discouraged, many even sell their dinar, lose our homes & business assets as we have been waiting for this to play out. We have all been told… “never buy more than you can afford to lose” but the reality sinks in only when time runs out on our personal lives.

Tonight, I am really angry at this investment. Throughout our lives many of us may have been “close” to achieving something that could change our lives, maybe won a lottery, got that great job, or had that high level of success…You all know what I am talking about. You all know that feeling.

Several times I mention in chats or our conference calls, that looking back at articles in this investment, often helps make the future more clear. Many times, articles make no sense at the time, only to shed light later.

I can say with absolute certainty (based on factual docs) that this event was to occur this past spring of 2012. There was no LOP, but a gradual rise in value to equal the US dollar. As stated by the CBI themselves… “central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuating one Iraqi dinars equivalent to U.S. dollars one.”

This quote, though dismissed at the time, clearly tells us, that the plan was not an overnight revaluation. But a gradual rise in value of the dinar to equal the dollar (float). 1 dinar to $1 USD or about.

They even confirm that this event is really a two-step process in which at some point, they would start replacement of the currency (deleting 3 zero notes). This very paragraph came out in March 2012 at the very time Dr. Shabibi was preparing for this to occur.

The very time he was aggressively collecting 3 zero notes through the CBI’s own auctions.

The very time the CBI stated they removed some 4 trillion a month (12 trillion dinar over March-May).

And the very time the CBI stated… “all preparations are done.”

And the very time the SIGIR report came out stating…”In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1.”

This information absolutely confirms Dr. Shabibi’s intentions were good. He was to raise the value of the dinar gradually to equal the dollar. Unfortunately, it also confirms that Maliki does not want this to occur.

When you put the kind of time into this investment like the DA team does, it is very frustrating to say the least when the finish line was literally in front of us. When our goal as investors was within arms reach only to have Prime Minister Maliki take that from us.

Personally, I am saddened that we were so close, to be within a push of the button and the rate would have begun to rise. To then be sitting back and watching our investment gain value rather than this continued search for reasons as to why it has not happened yet?

The question is, where do we go from here? The issues at the CBI are a major setback, clearly deliberate, how effective they are?, only time will tell.

To think the arrest of 20 or so CBI employees now sitting in a Maliki jail will not impact our investment is foolish…It will. To think that the railroading (up the Nile) of Dr. Shabibi will not effect this investment is also foolish….It will.

There is a delicate balance for a dictator. He is consolidating power, yet not giving wealth to the country that could cost him that very power he seeks.

If he chooses to build a free market economy, and a middle class, he risks his own success by giving wealth to his opposition.

Our recent Middle East guest (on our last conference call) made it clear as he talked extensively about Maliki, how he only knows one style of living, that he spent years in Iran, then Syria, and the effects of being raised in a policed state.

Though Maliki may not be a obvious tyrant, he is a dictator and he will do whatever he can to stay in power. His views stated in April about a “weak dinar” policy seem very true. Remember the CoM stopped Dr. Shabibi in April (SIGIR confirms), later to find out it was Maliki himself that did this.

It makes no sense for him to give wealth to the people if the result risks his own success. That is the delicate balance he appears to be trying to manage.

Taking control of the CBI gives him that much more oversight and control to do what he wants, when he wants.

I am angry tonight because I know without Maliki in power, this event would have been over. That if Iraq had someone in that office that cared about the people, believed in democracy, and worked with the other Iraqi political blocks, Dr. Shabibi could have impacted not only the future of many Iraqis, but the worlds economic problems.

I am angry because this was not just wishful thinking, but a reality so close it was within reach. Each and every one of us should know just how close we were to having our lives changed. Kap

MEMBER COMMENTS:

WGW242: Kap, I agree, do not beat yourself up. You an DA have had the best info on our investment that has been available. Looking back on all that you have said, I believe this is much bigger than Maliki. It may be slowed down, but outside forces will bring considrable pressure to bear on Iraq, because there is a huge amount of money at stake. Much has already been spent, and GREED will force this issue. In your words, "Let it come to us". No matter what happens, I thank you and all of DA for what you have done, and I hope you will continue to do. BILL W

MIKE; No worries Kap! It doesn't appear that Shabibi is going quietly into the night. Forward progress may have been halted but it appears that this week that folks are rallying around the CBI.

No one has ever successfully stood up to Maliki until now, the other parties smell the blood in the water and I'm confident that Iraq will right itself. All the indicators from the World Bank and IMF show that they have run out of financial patience and something must occur to enjoy their support. Take a few days off and relax, I don't believe Maliki alone can stop the imminent RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

Manhattan: Kap, I totally get where you're coming from. It's frustrating to witness day after day the actions of one bloated self-interested man holding his country hostage, causing their pain and suffering all for his little fantasy about his own life.

It defies logic that one small man can continually be entertained to behave in this fashion, continually allowed to get away with something that serves so few.

What gives me hope is that with all the assistance that has been given to Iraq, all the forgiven debt, the plans and efforts to rebuild, Iraq's desire to become international, and on and on - a tipping point has too happen. There is a bigger picture and he can't get away with it forever. I've been feeling we are there, or very close, to that point. Teflon eventually wears out, and then it gets tossed in the dumpster. Might this be his metaphor?

With all your research, and being so close to this complicated subject it is understandable that you'd reach your own tipping point. Your saying what many of us are feeling. With appreciation, Manhattan

BlueyesinLevis: Yes. it is a drag that we were so close.. but that is the very reason I take heart. WE WERE SO CLOSE.

Soon enough, in God's time, the people of Iraq,and by extension ... us... will be delivered some relief. Sadness.. well that is a transitory emotion. This too, shall pass.

OLDWAZHISNA: Armed with the perspective that Shabibi is out permanently and that Maliki is not likely to give up his power anytime soon, we have to develop a new pathway to an RV. We need to gain an understanding of how this will happen if Maliki will allow it. Will the US intervene? The UN certainly is sgnaling that they will lift the UN sanctions soon, so they aren't likely to bring any pressure to make something happen.

The response from the international community has been too tepid to put any faith in their intervention in this matter.

As you guest observed, the opposition political parties are too fractious and lazy to force another outcome.

Perhaps someone needs to analyze Maliki to the point where we can determine if he is so opposed to this happen that it won't. Or is he willing to allow it under certain circumstances (say if he has access to CBI's billions).

BLUEYESINLEVIS: We do NOT know that Shabibi is out permanently. Reports are that he will be back in Iraq tommorrow. .. armed with evidence. Time will tell.

-Just today, NINA is reporting - "The Legal Committee held a meeting today 7, Nov and voted in majority on the draft law to limit the mandate of the three presidencies, which limits the mandate of any president of the three presidencies in two terms only."

My point is not that I know what is happening... my point is that the future is unwritten.. we do NOT know what is happening.. and the only thing we can do is let it come to us.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

im sorry i like Kap and his breakdowns but he only goes off the articles and when you do that its so corrupt over there you are going to be disappointed everytime. This is why i listen to delta and actually what they are saying on Iraqiya television to the people. All we can do is wait what other choice do we have?

• Upvote 7

Politics!! BAH!!! We get Obama, and they get Maliki!! Now I ask you--how fair is that??!! Maliki was voted out of office, the best I understand, but he just wouldn't go away, and no one would force him to leave, not even when American troops were there. And he has kept weasling control more and more until now he just jumps in and messes with far too many lives to get by with it, both Iraqi lives and American ones. Not to mention one Italian, some Canadians, and others who shall remain unlocated. Kap, you can't call a meltdown!! We need you far too much for this. So stop it!! This is pure nonsense, not worthy of your falling apart. Besides, it is what it is, and all of us just have to accept it. Unless, of course, there is some way we can force Maliki to want to shove this through. Let's put our thinking caps on, and keep our good friend, Kap, handy. With all the fine minds here together, we can think of something to solve this small dilemma--I just know it!! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can say with absolute certainty (based on factual docs) that this event was to occur this past spring of 2012. There was no LOP, but a gradual rise in value to equal the US dollar. As stated by the CBI themselves… “central bank to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement where the value will be in the absence of a fluctuating one Iraqi dinars equivalent to U.S. dollars one.”

This quote, though dismissed at the time, clearly tells us, that the plan was not an overnight revaluation. But a gradual rise in value of the dinar to equal the dollar (float). 1 dinar to $1 USD or about.

They even confirm that this event is really a two-step process in which at some point, they would start replacement of the currency (deleting 3 zero notes). This very paragraph came out in March 2012 at the very time Dr. Shabibi was preparing for this to occur.

The very time he was aggressively collecting 3 zero notes through the CBI’s own auctions.

The very time the CBI stated they removed some 4 trillion a month (12 trillion dinar over March-May).

And the very time the SIGIR report came out stating…”In April 2012, the CoM postponed indefinitely plans for a currency reform that would have removed three zeros from the Iraqi dinar in 2013 and required the issuance of new currency notes. The reform would have made the dinar’s value slightly less than $1.”

This information absolutely confirms Dr. Shabibi’s intentions were good. He was to raise the value of the dinar gradually to equal the dollar. Unfortunately, it also confirms that Maliki does not want this to occur.

When you put the kind of time into this investment like the DA team does, it is very frustrating to say the least when the finish line was literally in front of us. When our goal as investors was within arms reach only to have Prime Minister Maliki take that from us.

It might do Kaperoni some good to just acknowledge that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

1. There is a federal indictment that states that the CBI's plan was a re-denomination or a "LOP".

2. If the CBI were to raise the value gradually that would be a crawling peg, not a float.

3. "Replacement" means replacing the current dinar with the new dinar in the re-denomination.

4. "In the absence of a fluctuating" means instead of a float, so the CBI said the exact opposite of what Kaperoni is saying

5. "Issuance of new currency notes" means re-denomination. New notes aren't issued for a revaluation or a float.

6. "Slightly less than $1" means $.86 - $1 which would be the value if the CBI raised the value gradually prior to the re-denomination and then removed three zeros from the exchange rate as they issued the new notes.

While Kaperoni and the DA team have been diligent to research articles coming out of Iraq they apparently have failed to remove their RV colored glasses in doing so.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I agree with a lot of the sentiment here....except the part where he says that if someone other than Maliki were in power, this would be over :shakehead:

The country is fraut with corruption, Maliki is by no means the only crook in town. None of those so called leaders of the various 3 parties want to share the wealth with the other 2 parties. They want to keep it all for themselves. Each party is only acting in their own best interest. Unless the united people of Iraq stand up for real change, nothing is going to happen with the dinar. They've got real problems over there, like trying to stay alive from day to day....sharing the wealth with everybody is so far from what the powers to be want, it's not even funny.

You want to see the RV.....check back in 10 years, maybe....just maybe they'll be close to pulling the trigger :wave:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Additional Member Comments From Kap's Site .......

KUANYIN: I have been a member here for only a year and an investor and active in other forums for about 4 yrs - In that span of time I have seen and experienced many highs and lows - If there was nothing else going on in the world or my life then “maybe” I would not have reason to get so excited about the possible change in value or so disappointed when the Guru’s rumtel was wrong – AGAIN -

In the past 4 years we have had 2 major- very emotionally heated Presidential elections in the United States- We have been involved even if just mentally – with the elections and government forming with Iraq -- we have had several devastating catastrophes – BP Oil Spill - Japan’s Tsunami & Hurricane Sandy to just mention a few -- I do not know about you and I do confess to being very sensitive but these things hit me pretty hard - I truly feel that most people even if not directly affected physically by these events were still “affected” mentally and / or emotionally – and without emotions being on their sleeves –

It was evident to me by the many responses that others are experiencing an elevation in emotions right now - It was perceived and expressed by many as negative – I did not take the post and words as being negative at all -- It takes a lot of courage to be honest and expose ones human vulnerability -- to risk being criticized, ridiculed, and a disappointment – It also takes strength, passion, compassion, perseverance, and dedication to hang around when many, many gurus have come and gone due to the pressure of delivering RV Hopium day after day after day -- (which satisfies only for a few hours as there has been no delivery of the real RV prize)

KUANYIN CONTINUES: I received a lot of encouragement and inspiration from the post by way of facts about the investment and how things have progressed albeit slower than I like – lol -- and facts to support the eventual fruition of the RV -- The message I received was that yes emotions were raring their little heads -- Concern about the contention between all the parties in Iraq – Concern about Iraqi citizens suffering - Concern about members selling out - Concern about self-performance - Concern about contention among US government direction – Sadness that we are still waiting - and yes anger that the RV could have already happened and didn’t - I also sensed the emotionss of "Hope" and "Confidence" – definitely none of giving up!

The Iraqi Dinar RV is going to be an event like no other in history – Being a participant in this investment with all the learning about currencies - trading - all the 3-letter agencies (IMF – CBI – etc) and the government has been an enormous undertaking to say the least – especially when one is coming into it with absolutely no knowledge of the playing field -

I would like to encourage all to honor their emotions and allow for acknowledging their presence – then to release the negative ones that will rob their joy and peace and cripple their thinking and positive actions - Be also aware of others who might also be struggling with theirs – Be Kind Be Understanding – Be Patient and Be Supportive - Have a Great Evening --- Namaste KUANYIN

SGILES: Y'know...I got into this because I was given a gift of a few dinar. I dropped a couple of grand into it and I have sat back and waited.

Last month I went to CA for a few days and dropped twice as much on hotels, food, and entertainment. I have gotten much more bang for my buck by owning my dinar.

Holding dinar has been a whole lot of fun. I see a Shelby Mustang and instead of pining over it, I smile and say, "after the RV I will get me one of those".

I have bought a whole car collection, built a couple of custom homes, retired, taken exotic trips, bought amazing electronics, and so many other things...all in the fantasy of a few million dinar.

I wouldn't trade this ride for anything! I have gotten far more out of my dinar holdings than I have the last five vacations.

Hang on, guys. Enjoy the ride, and realize that the currency you hold could not be worth less, ONLY MORE!

Keep dreaming, keep hoping, and live each day in an effort to work, play hard, and spend a few minutes on this site following the dinar. Whether it ends up in your grandkid's monopoly game or funds all your dreams,you will still get up, face the day, and be happy.

I feel like I know many of you from your many posts. I have had some great off-line conversations with some of you and enjoy each of you immensely.

Thanks for letting me hang with you and I look forward to reading more arabish and planning my next dream home LOL!

FAST EDDIE: There comes a time when we all throw our hands up in the air & want to start to throw things - I wish I had a heavy bag hang up where I could go punch it & let out my pain bye cause the bag pain. Now you know my sitution & you have thrown a few ideas out for me to try I know you only want to help me find a way to get through this without selling my dinars.

There comes a time when we have all make the choice just as we did when we bought into this & it is how long do we stay how much do we sell off when we have no choice. Many times you have shown us when the CBI was ready to make a change after the fact that it should have happened.

So it comes down to shall we call this a messed up timing & sit back holding our heads or do we pick oursleves back up off the ground & move forward while holding on to the life lines we have. Yes we all need to vent yes we all need to PICK OURSLVES back up off the ground & say well that was a nice trip & fall I am still alive so I will keep on trucking forward.

You say to us "let it come to you" . I know I have heard even a dictator has to have currency worth a value look at saddam when he was in office he had it over 3 * with less in their reserves. It will come maybe not right away but it will come we all must pull together & fight the negative thoughts.

I was told to sell all my dinars & get out by someone who think they should be running my life & it make me want to stay in longer because this is my decision not theirs I know GOD will come through for me in the long run & he will test us to see if we are sure this is right for us, So remember its all in GODS hands now. ( god will make the UN, IMF, US & anyone else involved do the right thing for this to happen in his time)

BREEZIN: All, there is something that we must consider and that is Maliki has been funneling USD to Iran (and possibly Syria) against sanctions. This act alone gives the UN/US the right to come in and spank him severely.

With the election over, and four years to the next, the mistakes of pulling the troops out too soon are no longer a black eye for the current US administration. I personally believe this funneling of money to a known terrorist country that is developing a weapon of mass destruction is the perfect reason to reset the game table. JMHO

TAMMY44: "Keep dreaming, keep hoping, and live each day in an effort to work, play hard, and spend a few minutes on this site following the dinar. Whether it ends up in your grandkid's monopoly game or funds all your dreams,you will still get up, face the day, and be happy."

....and that is exactly what I do, work hard, play hard, on DA too much (lol), no grandkids, but happy. Nicely stated, sgile

Zul: We all have been there at one time or another.

But the clash between Maliki and Shabibi is the clash of loyalty and indebtedness towards two opposing sides. Shabibi to IMF and Maliki to Iran and Syria. I dont think they are having differences in policies.

In fact, history shows, the initial 5 yrs plan to increase the value of dinar (in 2005), was triggered by GOI,

PASTOR MIKE: This seems like a good place to put my two cents worth in (around 11 dinar worth.) When I first heard about the dinar investment I wanted to know what the Bible said about Iraq, (if in fact it said anything). My research found that Iraq is also Babylon.

(Interesting fact, Babylon comes from the word meaning “to confuse”) Anyway, I wanted to see if there was any indication that Iraq would be prosperous in the future. In the book of Revelation it clearly shows that Babylon (Iraq) will be very prosperous. (Not very moral, but definitely prosperous.)

This shows that our investment WILL eventual pay off. So, let’s not get discouraged. We just need to wait for it. IMHO.

PEPPERRUB: Its unify or die with Iraq. Because there are so many factions in the government and a high quorum requirement in the parliment, any few can step out to leverage changes and nothing gets done. Pretty soon they will get fed up and conform or go back to a dictatorship format that they are used to living under whether good or bad.

ECCL519: Listen, please...go back to the basics of this investment:

1) why is the new IQD note one of, if not the most technologically advanced notes in the world? Ans: So it can't be counterfitted.

2) Who would ever want to counterfit a stinkin Dinar? Ans: Exactly.

3) Why are these brand new large, high tech IQD bills available to the American people and the rest of the world in such abundance? WHY??

4) Why and Who would invest massive amounts of money to print way more of this extravagent currency than the country of Iraq needs to survive? Only to be (khowingly) changed down the road for another permanent currency? What?? Doesn't sound like a good investment to me!! Unless these high grade bills have a plan (set by the investers) to explode in value at a given time.

5) How can these (seemingly) unsupervised Iraqi children who do not trust each other as far as they can throw each other, with 5th and 8th grade educations ever be trusted to accomplish anything??!! Let alone the intricacies and structure of a functioning, constitutional democracy? Ans: This is a weeding process with stop-gap measures put in place by the original investers powered by Ch 7, US, UN IMF, BIS, WTO....many more. Now that the chosen US administration is in place, watch how fast things unfold. We are in a good place and we are still in plan "A"

Carrello: I think we can all agree that we have all have felt the ups and downs of this investment, but I truly feel we are close and we need to hold together, continue to support the DA team, and be patient.

I found this opinion piece from Shafaaq news which speaks to Maliki's aspirations, but laser points to the goals of Iraq, the region, and the international community. We focus of Maliki and his thuggish actions, but I think it is helpful to see other viewpoints from Iraq, and now that our election is over, I believe we will see the effects of US pressure.

Watch for Maliki in the next few weeks: he will be the one shooting from the toothpaste tube and can't get back in, and the only thing you can do with a dicator-wanna-be out of the tube is to wash him down the Euphrates.

The horrifying return of fear Republic and the disastrous endings for Maliki’s ambitions

Saman Sorani/ Although the world is changing with its motives , tools , powers , maps and its theater actors, there are some people who are still dealing with fixed , rigid or fossilized ideas as well as destructive and terrifying ideas also.

One of those is the Iraqi Prime Minister, who believes that the Iraqi project is something of his own only , while in fact in the Federal Iraq and according to the constitution , things are no longer like that, because interests and destinies intertwine in the Iraqi arena, it also witnessed government crises and differences between Baghdad and Kurdistan governments as well as deteriorated security and the spread of violence,

so we believe that future projects in this country are no longer a Maliki affair , it became of a global dimension in which countries , regional or international bodies contribute in its formulation and translating .

While to what is associated to the recent media campaigns led by Mr. Prime Minister with his advisers against Kurdistan government, especially their quest to mobilize the Iraqi public opinion against the President of the Region in order to curtail the role of the Kurdistan, as these are negative shifts that aim to return to train ideas and prepare minds towards national hibernate and religious forts.

These transformations have been experimented in the past and its result was starting wars against Kurdistan peaceful people and the peoples of the neighboring countries as well as creating the Republic of Fear with its disastrous ends.

The Prime Minister had formed years ago , a paramilitary force of his own under the so-called “Awakening forces ” to be associated with him personally and receive orders from him only, not from any other person, to show his power only.

Then he began returning the former symbols of the regime to the army and handed over the military file in Kirkuk province sectioned from its Kurdish areas and other adjacent Kurdish areas to the border of the current region to a Baathist commander -called al-Zaidi , who has proven his ability to change the mask of loyalty and become trusted to Mr. al-Maliki and his right arm in implementing his approach based on making loyalty personal to him mainly in military and security leaders peace, to manage “the Tigris Operations Command.”

And what we know that al- Zaidi had many experiences in the field of ethnic cleansing, as he had participated at the time of the dominant Saddam in notorious Anfal operation, which claimed the lives of more than 182 thousand peaceful Kurdish citizens.

We believe that any military adventure of the Prime Minister in Kurdistan will stir the political scales toward nothing and be fated to the industry of disaster and calamity as any attempt to push the Iraqi army in a sectarian and racism war with the region will be a violation to the constitution that will eventually lead to make the Kurdish street lose confidence in Arab politicians in federal Iraq and makes submitting demand of right in self-determination a fate.

The implications of these negative steps will undermine the idea of citizenship and will mine the democratic institution and will be dangerous to the point not on the region only, but on Iraq and the Iraqis, Maliki is forgetting that the national time that has witnessed its last wars that have lost is over.

The regiments of volunteers to the “final war” might arrive and as always too late, so we see them after that they became disappointed blew themselves up on their families and their friends in religion, nationalism and the nation.

Living in the current time and understanding this globalized world with the ideas and tools of the past era is an evidence of failure to walk in the footsteps of civilization, because Imperial period will not return as thought by the head of the” State of law ” only in comic cartoon or terrorist devastating shape for the gains of the time after the fall of the Baathist, chauvinist and sectarian regime.

It is known that rooted differences between Kurdistan and Baghdad government cannot be limited in oil and gas law, in the extraction of oil wealth from Kurdistan and benefit from it in the reconstruction , prosperity, development and progress of the region, Article 140 of the Constitution and the issue of not considering the Peshmerga forces as a part of the Iraqi forces , exchanging the required provisions for them from the budget of the Ministry of Defense and arming them like the rest of Iraqi army forces system lies in the uncivil non-democratic vision of the President of the “state of law” about one of the main rights of the people of Kurdistan stipulated in the International agreement on Economic, Social and Cultural , Civil and Political Rights issued by the UN General Assembly in 1966

in which its first article stipulates that all peoples have the right to self-determination , build its politic body and their economic, social and cultural freedom; without that recoil Salafi content will dominate the enlightening and future dimension and the superiority of exclusion mentality over the recognition, partnership and exchange language.

Finally, we say: “The shaping, taming, mobilizing the society does not benefit the country and the people and the obsession of maintaining the state and power can’t be on the top over the truth and justice.”

http://www.shafaaq.com/en/articles/3503-the-horrifying-return-of-fear-republic-and-the-disastrous-endings-for-malikis-ambitions-.html

• Upvote 3

Kap, you can't call a meltdown!! We need you far too much for this. So stop it!! This is pure nonsense, not worthy of your falling apart. Besides, it is what it is, and all of us just have to accept it.

I was pretty bummed by the politics over the last few days... so instead of falling apart.. unsure.gif...I decided to go crazy... wacko.gif...and laugh some of that garbage off!!!! emot-LMAO.gif It was either that or go nuts... sounds like some good advice for this right now too... it's going to happen, sure we don't know exactly when, and easy is right, we can't let every article dictate our emotions, that would be crazy for sure!!! emot-shakehead.gif Cheer up Kaps... look in the mirror and laugh... I mean really, ya gotta admit God had to have a sense of humor when He made us!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3

End Quote

lol......These first lines of yours are truly great material, my Friend.. Don't know if anybody already suggested this but maybe you could collect many or all of them from your posts ( epic work, I know....) and create an e-book or something or simply a collection...

So whenever one gets down and out or sad for whatever reason they might go there and cling to your lines and get a smile and a laugh back...Resulting in a burst of health.

• Upvote 3

The Sad Truth…

Many times I am like many of you, I wear my emotions on my sleeve. In fact, I think it may even be harder on me when I spend so much time researching this investment.

We all hear the gurus come up with RV dates, or rates and this or that for the RV to occur. I have spent years putting piece by piece together in this puzzle hoping that it lead me down the path to the wealth we all are looking for.

The sad reality is, there are pieces to this puzzle that can never be foreseen, pieces that come out of no where and sidetrack this investment, pieces that we never anticipated.

As a result, many of us become discouraged, many even sell their dinar, lose our homes & business assets as we have been waiting for this to play out. We have all been told… “never buy more than you can afford to lose” but the reality sinks in only when time runs out on our personal lives.

Tonight, I am really angry at this investment. Throughout our lives many of us may have been “close” to achieving something that could change our lives, maybe won a lottery, got that great job, or had that high level of success…You all know what I am talking about. You all know that feeling.

Several times I mention in chats or our conference calls, that looking back at articles in this investment, often helps make the future more clear. Many times, articles make no sense at the time, only to shed light later.

Personally, I am saddened that we were so close, to be within a push of the button and the rate would have begun to rise. To then be sitting back and watching our investment gain value rather than this continued search for reasons as to why it has not happened yet?

The question is, where do we go from here? The issues at the CBI are a major setback, clearly deliberate, how effective they are?, only time will tell.

To think the arrest of 20 or so CBI employees now sitting in a Maliki jail will not impact our investment is foolish…It will. To think that the railroading (up the Nile) of Dr. Shabibi will not effect this investment is also foolish….It will.

There is a delicate balance for a dictator. He is consolidating power, yet not giving wealth to the country that could cost him that very power he seeks.

If he chooses to build a free market economy, and a middle class, he risks his own success by giving wealth to his opposition.

Our recent Middle East guest (on our last conference call) made it clear as he talked extensively about Maliki, how he only knows one style of living, that he spent years in Iran, then Syria, and the effects of being raised in a policed state.

Though Maliki may not be a obvious tyrant, he is a dictator and he will do whatever he can to stay in power. His views stated in April about a “weak dinar” policy seem very true. Remember the CoM stopped Dr. Shabibi in April (SIGIR confirms), later to find out it was Maliki himself that did this.

It makes no sense for him to give wealth to the people if the result risks his own success. That is the delicate balance he appears to be trying to manage.

Taking control of the CBI gives him that much more oversight and control to do what he wants, when he wants.

I am angry tonight because I know without Maliki in power, this event would have been over. That if Iraq had someone in that office that cared about the people, believed in democracy, and worked with the other Iraqi political blocks, Dr. Shabibi could have impacted not only the future of many Iraqis, but the worlds economic problems.

I am angry because this was not just wishful thinking, but a reality so close it was within reach. Each and every one of us should know just how close we were to having our lives changed. Kap

MEMBER COMMENTS:

WGW242: Kap, I agree, do not beat yourself up. You an DA have had the best info on our investment that has been available. Looking back on all that you have said, I believe this is much bigger than Maliki. It may be slowed down, but outside forces will bring considrable pressure to bear on Iraq, because there is a huge amount of money at stake. Much has already been spent, and GREED will force this issue. In your words, "Let it come to us". No matter what happens, I thank you and all of DA for what you have done, and I hope you will continue to do. BILL W

MIKE; No worries Kap! It doesn't appear that Shabibi is going quietly into the night. Forward progress may have been halted but it appears that this week that folks are rallying around the CBI.

No one has ever successfully stood up to Maliki until now, the other parties smell the blood in the water and I'm confident that Iraq will right itself. All the indicators from the World Bank and IMF show that they have run out of financial patience and something must occur to enjoy their support. Take a few days off and relax, I don't believe Maliki alone can stop the imminent RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

Manhattan: Kap, I totally get where you're coming from. It's frustrating to witness day after day the actions of one bloated self-interested man holding his country hostage, causing their pain and suffering all for his little fantasy about his own life.

It defies logic that one small man can continually be entertained to behave in this fashion, continually allowed to get away with something that serves so few.

What gives me hope is that with all the assistance that has been given to Iraq, all the forgiven debt, the plans and efforts to rebuild, Iraq's desire to become international, and on and on - a tipping point has too happen. There is a bigger picture and he can't get away with it forever. I've been feeling we are there, or very close, to that point. Teflon eventually wears out, and then it gets tossed in the dumpster. Might this be his metaphor?

With all your research, and being so close to this complicated subject it is understandable that you'd reach your own tipping point. Your saying what many of us are feeling. With appreciation, Manhattan

BlueyesinLevis: Yes. it is a drag that we were so close.. but that is the very reason I take heart. WE WERE SO CLOSE.

Soon enough, in God's time, the people of Iraq,and by extension ... us... will be delivered some relief. Sadness.. well that is a transitory emotion. This too, shall pass.

OLDWAZHISNA: Armed with the perspective that Shabibi is out permanently and that Maliki is not likely to give up his power anytime soon, we have to develop a new pathway to an RV. We need to gain an understanding of how this will happen if Maliki will allow it. Will the US intervene? The UN certainly is sgnaling that they will lift the UN sanctions soon, so they aren't likely to bring any pressure to make something happen.

The response from the international community has been too tepid to put any faith in their intervention in this matter.

As you guest observed, the opposition political parties are too fractious and lazy to force another outcome.

Perhaps someone needs to analyze Maliki to the point where we can determine if he is so opposed to this happen that it won't. Or is he willing to allow it under certain circumstances (say if he has access to CBI's billions).

BLUEYESINLEVIS: We do NOT know that Shabibi is out permanently. Reports are that he will be back in Iraq tommorrow. .. armed with evidence. Time will tell.

-Just today, NINA is reporting - "The Legal Committee held a meeting today 7, Nov and voted in majority on the draft law to limit the mandate of the three presidencies, which limits the mandate of any president of the three presidencies in two terms only."

My point is not that I know what is happening... my point is that the future is unwritten.. we do NOT know what is happening.. and the only thing we can do is let it come to us.

all we know is a rv is coming point blank.imf n cbi states new currency jan 1 .Can you have two currencies with to different values. That date has not changed,i would suppose value has raise at somepoint from now until than I guess, im pretty sure who ever is holding up thhe rv is just as tired as we are even the gurus who try misinform us are tired of having to keep us misinformed bottomline no matter where u sit in this investment a guru a dinar holder iraq usa china who ever are drained,on the bright side a revaluation is very near

It might do Kaperoni some good to just acknowledge that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

1. There is a federal indictment that states that the CBI's plan was a re-denomination or a "LOP".

2. If the CBI were to raise the value gradually that would be a crawling peg, not a float.

3. "Replacement" means replacing the current dinar with the new dinar in the re-denomination.

4. "In the absence of a fluctuating" means instead of a float, so the CBI said the exact opposite of what Kaperoni is saying

5. "Issuance of new currency notes" means re-denomination. New notes aren't issued for a revaluation or a float.

6. "Slightly less than $1" means $.86 - $1 which would be the value if the CBI raised the value gradually prior to the re-denomination and then removed three zeros from the exchange rate as they issued the new notes.

While Kaperoni and the DA team have been diligent to research articles coming out of Iraq they apparently have failed to remove their RV colored glasses in doing so.

So will it go internatinal after it hits .86 or $1 and how long do we wait for it to go international 1 or 2 days?

Thank you for your reply on this topic. I don't know enough about you or your background to formulate an educated opinion as to your credibility, so I have to take it at face value. It just seems to me you have the data points to show that, in your opinion, Iraq's intention is to LOP. If that is the case I'm just curious as to why someone with that opinion would waste their time on this website or in this investment. Please don't take this as a "bashing" because that is certainly not my intent. I am on this website because I want to gain knowledge in regards to every aspect of this investment. I find that the best way to do that is to ask questions when I don't understand something. I appreciate your time and wish you well.

Peace

• Upvote 3

End Quote

lol......These first lines of yours are truly great material, my Friend.. Don't know if anybody already suggested this but maybe you could collect many or all of them from your posts ( epic work, I know....) and create an e-book or something or simply a collection...

In My Case It Would Probably Have To Be A Coloring Book .......

:D:D:D

Between All The Gurus, Pumper Gurus, LOPsters, Iraqi Politicians, Camels, Fellow DV Members Etc. -

This Investment Is A Target Rich Environment For A Little Bit Of Fun Spoofing To Laugh At While We Wait ! :D

Thx For The Props' Umbertino ! ;)

B)B)

Thank you for your reply on this topic. I don't know enough about you or your background to formulate an educated opinion as to your credibility, so I have to take it at face value. It just seems to me you have the data points to show that, in your opinion, Iraq's intention is to LOP. If that is the case I'm just curious as to why someone with that opinion would waste their time on this website or in this investment. Please don't take this as a "bashing" because that is certainly not my intent. I am on this website because I want to gain knowledge in regards to every aspect of this investment. I find that the best way to do that is to ask questions when I don't understand something. I appreciate your time and wish you well.

Peace

I wouldn't say that Iraq's intention is to lop. I'd say that was the intention of Shabibi and the CBI. What gives hope to investors who understand this is that a lop requires the approval of the GOI, and at this point they're not prepared to support it. I'm here for the same reason as most members. I want information on what's happening. Until the currency reform project is approved there's a chance for us to realize a profit. But in the meantime I think it's best to maintain a realistic perspective about what the project is. It's a re-denomination, not a revaluation.

I would like a reasonable answer to one question! How will an RV happen... A lot of guestimates on a rate and a date but not much on a HOW! Right now the only market for dinar is the CBI and they seem to be able to buy all they need from Iraqi banks at 1166 to the dollar .. Why would they trade for less? In fact if they moved the rate to 1200 they would get more dinar for fewer dollars!! Iraqi ciizens would be no worse off. The MOF would pocket the surplus or pay off debt. So why doesnt the CBI inch the ratio up untill the banks wont sell enough? Maybe this is the basis of Maliki's complaint....He would like to keep the dollars!

Now Shabibi knows that fewer dollars for the importers will in time reduce the quantity of imports and that be a form of inflation..

Where has my logic gone wrong.?????...