Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 11-07-12

VIZIOIRAQI

Thanks Adam for the chat. Like you, I think we have to wait and see where this goes now. It probably will go faster with Obama in office simply because he's already known over there and Romney would have had to start out fresh, which would have taken time to forge relationships.

Oh well, if it RV's at a decent rate (soon) I may cash in, head out of the country, wait out the next 4 years, and then return... maybe.

• Upvote 4

Adam do we get our rv before christmas?

NOT in 10 christmas's......sorry, but there will be no RV for a long time.

Look at the facts.....

1. Maliki power hungry mad....wants to control GOI and CBI. Why would he RV to make the people better off financially. That would mean less control over the population, while he strives for more control every day.

2. Still no completely seated GOI...unbelievable

3. Still no HCL in place.....unbelievable

4. Still under chapter 7 santions.....ridiculous and unbelievable

5. Exxon wants out of Iraq.....why would an oil company want out of one of the biggest oil reserve spots on the planet?

6. None of the 3 parties in Iraq really want to work together.....instead they constantly bicker and hold up any real change policies from being enacted because they are looking out for their own interests, not the good of the country.

7. This new democracy is a joke.....Iraq's people don't know what freedom is, nor do they want to embrace it. They would rather live in the past as it suits their religious nature which is all the powers at large want. Keep the people living in the past so they can't see what the future may bring. Keep the people scared to stand up by using death as the consequence for any individuality or thought that they have rights.

Until we see HUGE changes in Iraq....we will not see an RV. Stuff it in a drawer and check back in 10 years for an update. And don't worry, if I'm wrong, Adam will send you a text. But I'm not wrong....IMHO :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Adam do we get our rv before christmas?

You mean this Christmas? 2012? Well I have given up hope, all we hear is it is getting close and nothing else is there to do. I know, neg me, but it is the truth. When was the last time we actually got some real intel?

• Upvote 6

With a heavy heart I know the significance of those statements. Not that Romney/Ryan could have pulled us out of our dire situation much better, especially if there was political grid lock.

completely agree with you RodandStaff. what is saddening to me is that we, as a nation, continue to look toward men for our answer and men continue to fail us. when will we awaken to the fact that man is fallible but God is infallible, and turn our attention to faith in the Almighty Lord Jesus the Christ? but nope nope nope....the feeble response is always the same "save us Bush" "save us Obama" "save us Romney/Ryan".....

• Upvote 5

completely agree with you RodandStaff. what is saddening to me is that we, as a nation, continue to look toward men for our answer and men continue to fail us. when will we awaken to the fact that man is fallible but God is infallible, and turn our attention to faith in the Almighty Lord Jesus the Christ? but nope nope nope....the feeble response is always the same "save us Bush" "save us Obama" "save us Romney/Ryan".....

Agree TrinityeXchange, it comes down to one of two choices. You will either be for God or against Him. There is no middle ground. It is God's wisdom that we should seek, not mans. We all know to well the outcome,when we rely on man's plans. Until the people seek God, we will not be delivered from the hand of the enemy.

• Upvote 5

It's amaing to see that there are so many Jesus Freaks on this board considering the way so many talk down to other members that don't agree with them. The name calling, the degrading, etc.

Couple that with so many here have indicated they think God is all-inclusive, the bible is not inspired, Jesus was married and had a baby, etc. You can see there is quite the contradiction going on.

Oh well.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Adam thank you for the kind words. Yes we will see what his regime can do for us in the coming years and hope we can see what he meant the first time by "CHANGE", he promised the USA.

Viz thanks for posting and for the very kind words from Him. God Bless the USA and all it's Patriots. May we not go down without a well fought fight.. Let's put God back into our daily lives .

• Upvote 4

Hang in there America, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.........

and I don't see no mic in Thugs hands

That's Because BondLady Hasn't Dropped It Yet .......

And When I Sing I Prefer Being Called By My Stage Name - Sir Cumference .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Agree TrinityeXchange, it comes down to one of two choices. You will either be for God or against Him. There is no middle ground. It is God's wisdom that we should seek, not mans. We all know to well the outcome,when we rely on man's plans. Until the people seek God, we will not be delivered from the hand of the enemy.

Ignorance is Bliss...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

2 Chr 7:14

14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

All else is vanity.

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 5

...and what is foolishness?

Funny how it comes full circle...

• Downvote 4

now it's up to us to make sure we survive this mess

Read more:

As a nation our founding fathers created I don't think we will survive.

We have finally been overrun and defeated by foreigners who are

allowed to vote without proving citizenship. Get ready to go the way of

Greece.

ALL HAIL

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF AMERICA'S ARMED FORCES,

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

HE IS OUR PRESIDENT FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS.

(And by the way....for all of you who say America will fall, "get your guns they are taking us to the camps" he will destroy us all, and he is the antichrist....)

HE HAS ALREADY BEEN PRESIDENT FOR THESE PAST FOUR YEARS AND NONE OF THIS HAS COME TO PASS!!!!

NONE of it! So you birthers, haters and gunslinging Christians...where is your PROOF?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

ladyGrace'sDaddy: " We have finally been overrun and defeated by foreigners who are allowed to vote without proving citizenship ". " Without proving citizenship ", how did you know that? Did someone told you? Can you prove it? Are you really sure that foreigners who are not citizens can vote by the constitution? I don't think so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No truer words could have been spoken Adam... thank you! Yes, to be quite honest my wife and I are very, shall we say "shell shocked" this morning. Some of the comments I'm hearing back this

Thank you R&S...I appreciate the words and agree wholeheartedly...we certainly need HIS grace and mercy...we have been too far from HIM too long...Thank you, and prayer has been what I cling to in these dire times of our beloved country...Tuesday, November 6, 2012 was a very sad day for our America...sigh...:-( God Bless you sir...

• Upvote 2

If you believe in GOD then you should pray for YOUR President. Now close your mouth and tuck your tails and get over it.

And even though you guys (-) me throughtout the year for even talking in support of President Obama, one thing remains the same and that GOD knows best for our country. Go USA and President Obama, because sticks and stones didn't win. Everybody knows who I'm talking about and if I had enough (-) to give back to you I wouldn't.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

IF! what you say ever comes true, we who fear the Lord and

FROM LADY GRACE:

However, those who live within our largest cities have deteriorated

to lying, drugs, murders, sexual perversions, and killing baby's.

That is what the dem's stand for.

MARKINSA

Would you call this post PROVOCATIVE? You have warned me on my posts, and I hear you and have considered my words carefully. We don't need to be divided anymore.

However, I ask you - are post like these all right? Dems are murderers, liars, druggies, perverts and BABY KILLERS?

Think maybe your friends here are a little over the top?

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2