Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 11-07-12

VIZIOIRAQI

now it's up to us to make sure we survive this mess

Read more:

As a nation our founding fathers created I don't think we will survive.

We have finally been overrun and defeated by foreigners who are

allowed to vote without proving citizenship. Get ready to go the way of

Greece.

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 8

now it's up to us to make sure we survive this mess

Read more:

As a nation our founding fathers created I don't think we will survive.

We have finally been overrun and defeated by foreigners who are

allowed to vote without proving citizenship. Get ready to go the way of

Greece.

Not, I repeat NOT WITH OUT A FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

No truer words could have been spoken Adam... thank you! Yes, to be quite honest my wife and I are very, shall we say "shell shocked" this morning. Some of the comments I'm hearing back this morning from around the country are "we are getting what we deserve", or "we are getting what we want". sad.gif With a heavy heart I know the significance of those statements. Not that Romney/Ryan could have pulled us out of our dire situation much better, especially if there was political grid lock. IMHO I think it's time as a nation we call upon God to shower us with His mercy and grace... things we are really going to need in the difficult years ahead. We can at least keep our own physical/financial/ and spiritual houses in order... that is how we survive imo... one family at a time! May we find ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty in the times ahead! wink.gif

Thanks for posting Viz, and thanks again for stopping by Adam!!! tip_hat.gif

I agree with most of what you said. However, the only thing I would add is that we are being judged, not only as individuals, but also as a nation. I believe that God has now fully removed His hand of blessing on America. We just voted in a party that totally removed God from their values and booed Him when they tried to put Him back in. We have been in judgement of warning now for a decade and God was waiting to see what we would do as a nation. We did not respond with repentance. Instead we voted in a God-less platform and several states continued the snubbing with God-less laws. Now we will be under full judgement. Get your house in order and pray. People with strong biblical values will not be tolerated in the near future. When the RV does come through, use the money to invest in things that will last eternally - souls and winning them for Jesus Christ - where rust and moth (and government) will not destroy. Watch "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement" if you have any doubts to what I am saying. Biblical prophecy coming true in our day and time.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 4

<< Jeremiah 5 >>

King James Version 1Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it. 2And though they say, The LORD liveth; surely they swear falsely.

3O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

4Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.

5I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

6Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.

7How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.

8They were as fed horses in the morning: every one neighed after his neighbour's wife.

9Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

10Go ye up upon her walls, and destroy; but make not a full end: take away her battlements; for they are not the LORD'S.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

No truer words could have been spoken Adam... thank you! Yes, to be quite honest my wife and I are very, shall we say "shell shocked" this morning. Some of the comments I'm hearing back this morning from around the country are "we are getting what we deserve", or "we are getting what we want". sad.gif With a heavy heart I know the significance of those statements. Not that Romney/Ryan could have pulled us out of our dire situation much better, especially if there was political grid lock. IMHO I think it's time as a nation we call upon God to shower us with His mercy and grace... things we are really going to need in the difficult years ahead. We can at least keep our own physical/financial/ and spiritual houses in order... that is how we survive imo... one family at a time! May we find ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty in the times ahead! wink.gif

Thanks for posting Viz, and thanks again for stopping by Adam!!! tip_hat.gif

Well said! Totally in agreement with you!! The United States of America is not finished with God!! And God isn't finished with the United States of America!! I believe that He will (prosper)take care of us! For those who believe... you must understand that this is Gods plan!! The man in the White House is the man who is supposed to be there!! No man can change the Will of God!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Not, I repeat NOT WITH OUT A FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

IF! what you say ever comes true, we who fear the Lord and

love all that is true,must understand where our enemy lives.

Take one look at the county by county map of the red and blue.

This nation is a God loving conservative and honest nation,

However, those who live within our largest cities have deteriorated

to lying, drugs, murders, sexual perversions, and killing baby's.

That is what the dem's stand for. I know that is a hard thing to

read but it is the simple truth and we who love what is right need

to start calling it like it is.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Late last night my heart & soul felt over-whelmingly heavy....I DO believe as AMERICANS of the USA we will be tenacious, turn this election to a better & higher purpose & NEVER allow GOD to be removed from our daily thoughts & prayers & actions. I also believe it is a time to stand STRONG & RESOLUTE against NEGATIVITY, OPPRESSION and re-instill our core values, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS into all persons we come in contact with- especially by our actions! God Bless America & all who are a part of us!

• Upvote 6