Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do we have to wait 4 more years?

dinarmite

Why be so emotional, President Obama won because the people chose him! THE MAJORITY CHOSE HIM!

Some can call it good politics on behalf of the President, some can call it karma...

It was a fair race and Mitt Loss.....period!!!

In the end, we're all Americans!!!

Below is the IMF post, this is actually on the CBI website.

IMF Approves Seven-Month Extension of Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 12/286

August 3, 2012

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved on July 20, 2012—on a lapse-of-time basis1—a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

The SBA had been scheduled to expire on July 23, 2012. The extension, which had been requested by the Iraqi authorities, will provide them with time to implement the policy measures needed to complete the combined third and fourth reviews under the SBA. The extension will, in particular, provide time for discussions on fiscal policies for the remainder of 2012 and on measures to improve the functioning of the exchange regime.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2012/pr12286.htm

Edited by TAV
  • Downvote 1

Mitt Romney losing was his own fault!!! He took it for granted that he was going to win and didn't. When he gave his conceded speech, he shot it straight from the hip, meaning "HE NEVER WROTE THE SPEECH BECAUSE HE WAS SURE HE WAS GOING TO WIN!"

Mitt's own party threw him under the bus, Foxnews continues to throw Mitt under the bus as of this day. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Mitt because his party slacked off at the very end, assuming that he was a sure shot!!

IN THE VERY END.......WALL STREET STARTED LEANING TOWARD OBAMA

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49662650/?fb_action_ids=518174851526417&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map=%7B%22518174851526417%22%3A384930591581381%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22518174851526417%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map=%7B%22518174851526417%22%3A%22s%3DshowShareBarUI%3Ap%3Dfacebook-like%22%7D

Governor Jan Brewer sticking her finger in President Obama face the way she did on national TV didn't help matter any, the people don't forget. "If she can disrespect the President in the mannor that she did, then we mean absolutely nothing!!"

Nope, Mitt loss because he was arrogant and didn't properly prepare because he assumed he would win.

This is a text book example as too why, "A person should never assume no matter how things look!"

Congratulation Mr. President Obama on a victory well deserved!!!!

Edited by TAV
  • Upvote 1

I respect that you differ with the approach of another human being... I respect that you dislike this particular human being for being out of synch with what you believe to be more important..... and so much so that you are livid angry with him...... And.... I thank God you are not God, and the salvation of Obama's soul does not depend upon you forgiving him anything..... and that the God of all through His Grace, can and will lead us to the only salvation that matters. My friend, in the end, it is for your own sake that you would forgive him :)

Rayzur

Very thoughtful, wise posts coming from you. We appreciate them.

There are a lot of angry conservatives on this forum. I am sorry they are so heartbroken. It hurts, I know, adn they try to pin it on Obama because he is the current "fall guy" I doubt he is personally controlling the RV. If there is to be one.

I felt this way when Bush was "selected" in 2000 and again elected (Ugh) in 2004. Perhaps he is the reason why the GOP will be out of power for almost a decade. (I predict another 4 for the Dems) That's twelve. But that's just a prediction.

We need to work together to discover the elite behind both parties - the 1% is the problem, and if we worked together and understood that, we would really change things.

For now the 1% has us FIGHTING and they love it! Our anger is not directed at them - but at each other.

Romney supporters, I know you're suffering. But we can end that because we can work together and break this two party system if we want to.

• Upvote 2

TAV good post, you hit the nail on the head.

Rayzur

We need to work together to discover the elite behind both parties - the 1% is the problem, and if we worked together and understood that, we would really change things.

For now the 1% has us FIGHTING and they love it! Our anger is not directed at them - but at each other.

I agree with this too, how much do you think they were doing what they wanted as we watched, fought and spent countless hours on the two puppets out front?

Obama has no control over Iraq and the value of their currency.....thats silly....

I don't believe O'blahblah has control over the RV either, but I do think maybe he has the power to stir things up over there... how convenient was it that Biden was over there, then a short time later al-Maliki pounced on Dr. S!.. an uproar in the ME (or anywhere else in the world) always serves to draw attention away from domestic hanky-panky, especially effective right before a big election...

JMDO...