Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do we have to wait 4 more years?

dinarmite

So with the TV screaming that Obama won do we have to wait 4 more years for the RV to happen? I sure hope not.

No..there are forces way over Obama's head that are controlling world affairs,including the Dinar RV.

The claim that Obama has the authority to stop the RV is laughable.If Rockefeller or Rothschild tell him to stand down and he doesn't I predict he will have an 'accident' within a short period of time.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

So with the TV screaming that Obama won do we have to wait 4 more years for the RV to happen? I sure hope not.

Abso-F ing-lutely!!

the dinar is NOT going to rv....defnitely NOT anytime soon...I guarantee you that!!

Probably time to just hang it up folks....Obama will not allow it on his watch..so bookmark this page because in four years, not much would've "changed"...

There. I said it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

IMF HAS GIVEN THEM UNTIL FEB 2013!!! THIS HASN'T CHANGED!!!

Again, bookmark this page.....

The RV is almost certain not to occur by then (Feb/Mar 2013)...

we have been duped....

People will still say in 2016 "Bush this and Bush that" because the devaluation occured on Bush's watch back around 02/03, but Obama will not dare allow a few Americans today, to get rich under his regime if he isn't first SHARING THE WEALTH with those who take gov't assistannce....he wants fellow Americans to depend on him and not be all financially indepent as a collective....

Obama is not having it....NOTHING will CHANGE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again, bookmark this page.....

The RV is almost certain not to occur by then (Feb/Mar 2013)...

we have been duped....

People will still say in 2016 "Bush this and Bush that" because the devaluation occured on Bush's watch back around 02/03, but Obama will not dare allow a few Americans today, to get rich under his regime if he isn't first SHARING THE WEALTH with those who take gov't assistannce....he wants fellow Americans to depend on him and not be all financially indepent as a collective....

Obama is not having it....NOTHING will CHANGE

UH,

blink.gif

let's not lose faith yet. they are saying that they called this to early, and thiy have not counted all the votes. keep the faith!!! just saying that romney's team is saying WAIT A MINUTE.

Whoa!! Sounds good to me!!

No..there are forces way over Obama's head that are controlling world affairs,including the Dinar RV.

The claim that Obama has the authority to stop the RV is laughable.If Rockefeller or Rothschild tell him to stand down and he doesn't I predict he will have an 'accident' within a short period of time.

I don't want that to happen. Things are bad enough as it is. But if O had that proverbial "accident," Biden would be the president, and if we think we have problems now, I get an even worse sick feeling imagining America if Dumbo Biden were the president.

we all never know when the miracle happens at any time, may be tomorrow or next month. who knows. Be optimistics and GO RV.

I am doing all I can to buy into your optimistic words. Right now, I am grieving, but your comforting words are a reminder that I can begin to accept America's election loss because there is still hope out there somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Abso-F ing-lutely!!

the dinar is NOT going to rv....defnitely NOT anytime soon...I guarantee you that!!

Probably time to just hang it up folks....Obama will not allow it on his watch..so bookmark this page because in four years, not much would've "changed"...

There. I said it.

What are you talking or do you have any idea what you are talking about?

He will still be blaming Bush in the next 2 years when unemployment hits 10%, This is a very sad day for the American people.

God Bless what will be left of this country.

the real unemployment rate TODAY is 23%....not 10% and damn sure not the 7% news correspondants were quoting yesterday during the elections....that is bulldonkey...

More people will fend for the basics...hell you have reporters on the scene two days ago saying women were trading sex for GAS out in New Jersey due to the Hurricane Sandy....wtf?!? It's going to get worse. More poor people across the board....white, black, veterans too....you think Obummer cares about "us"?

The dinar is not going to save us from King Obama....it will not RV under his watch. I am not a guru just a realist. He is not going to allow it. This is total chaos...welcome to the USSR folks. Stop pretending that he will be our "savior"...he gives "0 f*cks" about you, me and this dinar!! It's a wrap! :angry::angry::(:(:blink::blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

****////

Bless your heart, WILLIS...

Tough times ahead. :(

Don't worry, he can't run a 3rd time, so just hang on tooth n' nail,

hope for the RV and we'll see eachother on the other side, bro :)

Be strong.

Don't be so sure Sgt., NEW YORK CITY has a 3rd time around Mayor BLOOMBURG. Yeah he's the scumbag that went to court and won the right to run for a 3rd term. Said the City needed his expertise, lol. Of course the scumbags over at the Courthouse were all to willing to oblige, ignored the law again.... so what's new... They make the laws as they go in a CORPORATE COURT system. They ignore their own Constitutions and of course the numbskulls voted him in again. I've already heard rumblings of how Barry S. will try and run for a 3rd term if he wins, well he's halfway there!

All may not like what I'm going to say, but there will be a change (my own personal opinion). I'm just like you, not happy with Obama, he's just a President, but there is only "One King" and somewhere down the line "He" will make a change. If the RV doesn't happen like we thought it would then it is not meant to be yet. Everything is in "Gods' Hands" to do with as he sees fit. And with all my heart I hope "God" Will Bless America Again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the real unemployment rate TODAY is 23%....not 10% and damn sure not the 7% news correspondants were quoting yesterday during the elections....that is bulldonkey...

More people will fend for the basics...hell you have reporters on the scene two days ago saying women were trading sex for GAS out in New Jersey due to the Hurricane Sandy....wtf?!? It's going to get worse. More poor people across the board....white, black, veterans too....you think Obummer cares about "us"?

The dinar is not going to save us from King Obama....it will not RV under his watch. I am not a guru just a realist. He is not going to allow it. This is total chaos...welcome to the USSR folks. Stop pretending that he will be our "savior"...he gives "0 f*cks" about you, me and this dinar!! It's a wrap! :angry::angry::(:(:blink::blink:

Sorry honey, said it before, he is not a king although he wants to be, just President and a poor pitiful excuse for one at that. There is only "One King" look to "Him" for answers and strength.

Wow so sorry to see so many of you have checked out!! if you think we have it so bad then take a trip to any ME country or Mexico and you will see what bad really is!! People we have by Far the BEST COUNTRY in the world! And remember this it take more than ONE person to run this country and if I saw it right the Republicans got alot of seats and thats where the fight is they can't agree on anything!! AMERICA is STRONG and always will be as there are too many GREAT AMERICANS too let her go down! There I said it Princess!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

wow.....

you attack me by name, because..........???

How that pill of bitter truth taste? It must be twisting your stomach and giving you "bubble guts" because all you just regurgitated smells like b.s.

I wasn't attacking you so you feeling the desire to put my name in your mouth is unwarranted.

What you know as America from our boom years is done but you are mad, AT ME for saying it? Respect MY OPINION and I will respect yours..but if you attack me or my charcater blindly, be ready because I can dish it and take it.

Regardless of HOW YOU FEEL (ronberta), doesn't change the fact that the RV has NOT happened and under Obummer's reign probably is NOT likely. #truth

3rd term declared by Executive Order!

THANK and YOU

it has already been made a law, it just takes the right crisis **cough cough, false flag event* for the poweres that be, put it into use....I for one am very concerned and scared about our future

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

wow.....

you attack me by name, because..........???

How that pill of bitter truth taste? It must be twisting your stomach and giving you "bubble guts" because all you just regurgitated smells like b.s.

I wasn't attacking you so you feeling the desire to put my name in your mouth is unwarranted.

What you know as America from our boom years is done but you are mad, AT ME for saying it? Respect MY OPINION and I will respect yours..but if you attack me or my charcater blindly, be ready because I can dish it and take it.

Regardless of HOW YOU FEEL (ronberta), doesn't change the fact that the RV has NOT happened and under Obummer's reign probably is NOT likely. #truth

I was not attacking you @ all sorry you feel that way,just upsets me to hear so much negativity and I hope you are wrong about the Dinar but agree does not look good as I've been here for 3 yrs now waiting and not much change,again not attacking U @ all just tryin to stay POSITIVE! And just wondering Why are you on here reading and posting if you no longer believe in the Dinar as you say not likely-I for one as many on this site believe it will ok not gonna fight with ya stay positive people!!

• Upvote 6

A few weeks ago I told my wife that something bad is looming. Something devistating. Fast forward to today, I think my feelings have manefested to Obama's re-election. So many dumb a_ _ people who bought hook line and sinker the lies that the LIER IN CHIEF has given them; ... you didn't build that! ... my asffordable health care plan won't take money away from Medicare! ... I didn't invest 2 billion USD in to thousands of job ...in the Brazilian oil industry! ... I never heard Pastor Jerimiah Wright spew those biggoted anti-white sentiments in the 20 yrs that I attended that church. WTF,WTF, WTF. WTF am I to do now? OSI, I don't know if I can scrape the money up for that ... still, How much is that again? I don't mind paying my share in taxes, I just dont want to give 40% of this rv/rd baby to some dumbass, who is going to give it to some lazy ass who won't get up to work his ass off like me for a better future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1