Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Just Re-Elected President

Rayzur

LOL wow, and you never had a graceful thing to say about our President. This is some funny cheet.

You calling for grace, LOL wow, and you never had a graceful thing to say about our President or a liberal. This is some funny cheet.

***///

It would have been undeserved in their case and wasted upon them.

• Upvote 3

God put this man back in charge for all of you haters out there- GET over it!

this country is changing for ALL men of all colors!

:hug:

:woot:

Showtime, I am sorry, but your comment is very poor taste. I hate color lines, I truely do. What I love about my amazing USA most, is that we are made up of EVERY ethnic of the world..we are amazing. Personally, I am only worried that 3 of the 4 working people in my family, are unemployed right now. I know more people that have lost their jobs in the last 4 months. I think we are going to begin seeing the small business starting to crumble. After trying to hang on for the last 2 years, my boss had to shut it down. I am sad and fearful for our countries econimic stand point. I sincerely hope our nation keeps moving forward increating no color lines. I am not that way, and I will never raise my daughter that way......

I am not trying to bash you for your comment, but I hope in my lifetime, colorlines erased, we all are the same, great in our human race

• Upvote 3

In an effort to keep the peace, please DO NOT GLOAT, whatever side wins. Its poor form and bad taste.... Consider this your ONLY warning.

-

No gloating... It is what it is!!! Barack Obama 2012!!!! All that wishful thinking, hate messages, lies and slander for nothing...The REAL America has spoken!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

looks like the suits will not be hiring .. and holding their money another 4 years ..the govt will run out of money fast . and i guess the printing of money and devaluing the dollar will conttinue

its over .. colorado just called ..romney will concede

• Upvote 4

Dark days are ahead. But we will have victories in other forms. God has not abandon us...we must not abandon each other. Unity is a must, stand strong for your beliefs, your freedoms. Pray for peace, courage and His almighty wisdom. We can't take back America with mans wisdom, it has to be Gods.

Victories are to come and my tears will be for them. Hold fast lets not let them divided us anymore. Now is the time to defend, and with all our might.

My prayers to all the small business that will be closing doors to there happiness.

Thanks Markinsa.

• Upvote 8

***///

Sadly prophetic. :(

These will be terrible times.

its true... things will need to get horrendously terrible before the anitchrist emerges and comes into save the day many will start to praise this entity thinking he is the savior and then jesus christ will return.

• Upvote 5