Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Just Re-Elected President

Rayzur

Wishful thinking for Karl ROve he predicted 313 Romney. For those who are sad and scared of the future don't be. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Don't listen to these so called doomsday preacher and thinkers. Don't cry because no one cares. If those who spent all of their time scouring the internet for any kind of hater material, instead of beating on the issues Mitt Romeny would probably be president. 2016 you might want to listen to me next time. Florida was going to obama anyway. Karl Rove is a dumbass and so is Sean hannity.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 21

Actually, Carl Rowe is saying major republican counties have not been fully reported for Ohio...

-

YES... please see note above.... He is clearly holding out, and Fox is bringing out the decision desk right now to chat with Rove... or they are going to chat with them right now... so we'll see....

Interesting live network showing Megan walking to the Decision Desk right now.... so we'll see....

Oh they just noted, they are "comfortable with call, even in light of Rove's expressed doubt about it.

Obama has been re-elected as president....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am literally crying right now! God please protect the United States this next 4 years...I hope my fears of Obama are wrong!

I know how you feel. This is such a sad day for America! God forgive those who have put this man back into office.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

***///

Calling all Patriots!

Stand fast - stand together - stand tall !

We still have God & eachother.

This demon is going to put this Nation through a hell like we have never seen in

any generation.

Right makes might. Never give up.

May God in His infinite wisdom preserve & keep our Country.

You called all of the patroits and they voted for RP know see what you got. You guys put him their now call for people to stand together we didn't stand together then and we won't know. Fury and those who hollered and screamed no one listen just like they are not now. Folks who keep listening to you all before you know you will all be working for China.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

***///

Calling all Patriots!

Stand fast - stand together - stand tall !

We still have God & eachother.

This demon is going to put this Nation through a hell like we have never seen in

any generation.

Right makes might. Never give up.

May God in His infinite wisdom preserve & keep our Country.

Amen Gals

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You called all of the patroits and they voted for RP know see what you got. You guys put him their now call for people to stand together we didn't stand together then and we won't know. Fury and those who hollered and screamed no one listen just like they are not now. Folks who keep listening to you all before you know you will all be working for China.

Not China.........

74773_515183915159305_1832789500_n.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Me too and I was just praying that he isn't nearly as bad as I'm afraid he is..

He won't be, the olive branch will be extended to the GOP control house they will say Eat Dirt and all hell will break loose. Mitt had a chance but i guess people decide it is better to go with what you already know instead of the unknown. Don't worry Bama Girl the tide will kick A&M ass this weekend and that will make you feel better.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am literally crying right now! God please protect the United States this next 4 years...I hope my fears of Obama are wrong!

History will show this to be the end of what some us fought for...... a free America.

People are so stupid.. May God have mercy on us,

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

God put this man back in charge for all of you haters out there- GET over it!

this country is changing for ALL men of all colors!

:hug:

:woot:

You are right! And I will pretty well guarantee that it will not be for the good. Color has nothing to do with it.

• Upvote 4

***///

Thank you, MARKINSA....

GRACE. :)

LOL wow, and you never had a graceful thing to say about our President. This is some funny cheet.

***///

Thank you, MARKINSA....

GRACE. :)

You calling for grace, LOL wow, and you never had a graceful thing to say about our President or a liberal. This is some funny cheet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3